First Prev
of 2
Next Last
happy

Austwell, TX

#1 Feb 22, 2013
wish i could meet a nice guy and a great guy now a days you find guys that want to just party and have fun looking for a man to grow old with to take care of him walk on the beach , spend time holding hands taking walks in the after noons .. where are they..???
hello

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2013
happy wrote:
wish i could meet a nice guy and a great guy now a days you find guys that want to just party and have fun looking for a man to grow old with to take care of him walk on the beach , spend time holding hands taking walks in the after noons .. where are they..???
not in Alice..probly have one already and not know it
settle

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Be content it helps..just do your part..
blessed

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Hard working and handsome.lol.I am
daniel

Lockhart, TX

#6 Feb 22, 2013
You probably already have found one but he more then likely in the "friend zone"
lin

Denver, CO

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Girl I ask myself that same question I wish I would met a man that wks and don't drink every day and that is all about family
Bruce

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Same can be said for finding a good honest and faithful girl. There are some out there but just not easily found.
lin

Denver, CO

#9 Feb 22, 2013
I know why I haven't found him because I go from wk to home and I dont do the bar scene
Stevie

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2013
There are a bunch of us out there it's just hard to make the first move sometimes cuz some girls play a little to hard to get. I know it's a way to weed out the fakes but if you play too hard we gone like the wind. Do dating sites work for people? I was thinking about tryin them out, any advice and even cruel would be appreciated. Thank you!
crazy

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Lol u can't. Have it all. U gotta take pros with cons.
blessed

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2013
daniel wrote:
You probably already have found one but he more then likely in the "friend zone"
..or husband zone..but they are ungrateful
really

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2013
crazy wrote:
Lol u can't. Have it all. U gotta take pros with cons.
..that's dum
just a girl

Donna, TX

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Stevie wrote:
There are a bunch of us out there it's just hard to make the first move sometimes cuz some girls play a little to hard to get. I know it's a way to weed out the fakes but if you play too hard we gone like the wind. Do dating sites work for people? I was thinking about tryin them out, any advice and even cruel would be appreciated. Thank you!
it depends on who you date on those, whats your story?
Bruce

Alice, TX

#15 Feb 22, 2013
My last gf didn't appreciate any of the things I did for her so I let her go.
Stevie

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2013
just a girl wrote:
<quoted text>it depends on who you date on those, whats your story?
father of two, 34, been sep 4 yrs.
Happy2

Alice, TX

#18 Feb 22, 2013
happy wrote:
Hmmm..I believe I know you.
may

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2013
lin wrote:
I know why I haven't found him because I go from wk to home and I dont do the bar scene
. I do the same thing. Pretty much work and that's it. I too am looking for a nice looking descent girl that enjoys fun family time. I'm ok if she already has a kid or two.
hmmm

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2013
I just want my baby..miss her and lonely..miss my kids.too..
lin

Skidmore, TX

#21 Feb 22, 2013
may wrote:
<quoted text>. I do the same thing. Pretty much work and that's it. I too am looking for a nice looking descent girl that enjoys fun family time. I'm ok if she already has a kid or two.
I think alot of us do the same wk and family so tell me a little about yourself
Stevie

United States

#22 Feb 22, 2013
payaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, definitely not on Alice Topix.
well maybe not but it could be used for that and case in point. granted people say this site is not made for hookin up but people also misuse it for bullying and harassment, the topics on here are ridiculous and I agree but this thread at least isn't aimed for malicious intent. I say use it for what it's for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
valedictorian sister at Whataburger with romper 16 min Budbundy 10
2017 Graduation Class 1 hr Just Dance 4
invasion of the romper graduation ceremony 2 hr you assw hole 3
new keep a word and drop a word 2 hr Princess Hey 2,752
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,236
rondo garza 2 hr LA pp L A 22
swim moms 3 hr stfu already dumbass 4
City council Yolanda is a Joke... 8 hr Opinion 55

Alice Jobs

More from around the web