Next Last
blahhh

United States

#22 Jul 6, 2012
Sara V is still a fatty fat fat fatty
thor

Mineral, TX

#23 Jul 7, 2012
I could of swore this girl liked the Vag.. But after reading this she has to like di$k more ;p
blah

Alice, TX

#24 Jul 7, 2012
This chick is really ugly has anyone seen her teeth lol and she's too easy also
brianna

Haslet, TX

#25 Jul 7, 2012
Quit hating on Nadine!! She's a beautiful girl and has a pretty smile!! You all are just freaking JEALOUS!!! As for her X, he's definitely no angel!! Get over IT already people!!!!
nikki

Alice, TX

#26 Jul 7, 2012
her ex is fine and as for her i think not all she is to every guy is a booty call hahaha
ray

Alice, TX

#27 Jul 7, 2012
She isn't beautiful she doeant now how to do anything she's lazy from what ben says and Ben is my good friend that guy dropped a lot for her and all she did was lie to his face and he still loves her ...that girl will never be happy in life she's always out sleeeping around and being stupid if you ask me she lost something good
right guy

Alice, TX

#28 Jul 7, 2012
You want to see a video of this chick ask Ben and he will show you how dirty she is bahahaha
damn

United States

#29 Jul 7, 2012
I love how Nadine's life is so intriguing to you all! Haa, grow the f*** up already and worry about your own lives. I'm sure you all are no saints either. Damn.
star player

Alice, TX

#30 Jul 7, 2012
It is to me cause she messed up things with a lot of people and she's going to get drop from what I heard
idiots

United States

#31 Jul 8, 2012
star player wrote:
It is to me cause she messed up things with a lot of people and she's going to get drop from what I heard
people are in control of their own actions and whether Nadine was involved or not, they are responsible too!! so why put all the blame on her?? get over it people!!!
poppa

Alice, TX

#32 Jul 8, 2012
Dude I was with her lastnight and dude she smeels pretty bad but man she can suck a mean d*ck
Eloteman

United States

#33 Jul 8, 2012
right guy wrote:
You want to see a video of this chick ask Ben and he will show you how dirty she is bahahaha
. Show me the video! I am eloteman!!!!:)
poppa

Alice, TX

#34 Jul 8, 2012
Ok
mandy

Alice, TX

#35 Jul 8, 2012
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
people are in control of their own actions and whether Nadine was involved or not, they are responsible too!! so why put all the blame on her?? get over it people!!!
You know why people can't get over it cause she's always sleeping with different guys and and she does is lie about everything I mean come one don't you see how much she hurt Ben damn dude like poor guy not only that but she's saying she's all coked up the time dude that girl never has money her tattoo she has some random dude got it for you and she f*cked him for it all she is is a low life end of story
jenny craig

United States

#36 Jul 21, 2012
brittany s wrote:
<quoted text> don't hate! We allllll know this is YOU, nadine. At least she can lose weight but you can't lose your ugliness!! ;)
Brittany! Ur fat too go eat ur feelings pig
Omg

Corpus Christi, TX

#37 Jul 21, 2012
Did you see the pictures of her accident ? She almost killed her friend too
amused

Atlanta, GA

#38 Jul 21, 2012
Well thank god she is alive she was blessed by an angel....now all yall stop sucking on her tit n get a life !
Girl

Haslet, TX

#39 Jul 22, 2012
She is a slut and dirty as 'F!!!
Abortion supporter

United States

#40 Sep 19, 2012
What is the true story on this Rasquache do u know if she deals or sleeps with guys to get high????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Stand up for The National Anthem 12 min You stfu 64
Nick Aguilar cantu 1 hr freedom of speech... 15
Cowboy game 1 hr a potato 6
anyone know her 1 hr Lickers 6
School board 2 hr retired 3
new keep a word and drop a word (Mar '17) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,785
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 9,998

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance