First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yankee

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Dang these chicks are sluts, they always flirt with men that are either married or have gfs wtf!!!
Chink

Alice, TX

#2 Nov 4, 2012
I love you long time baby o I so hawny
Eric

Addison, TX

#3 Nov 4, 2012
I stopped going there cuz they don't stop looking at my crotch!!!
King

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2012
I stopped goin because I heard about that girl Linda she's a horny bitch and she cheats. That does not look good on the store either makes everyone look like trash.
lol

Addison, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2012
King wrote:
I stopped goin because I heard about that girl Linda she's a horny bitch and she cheats. That does not look good on the store either makes everyone look like trash.
How do you know she cheats?
gizzy

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know she cheats?
shes all over town! she had a sancho hid her car behind his house
lol

Addison, TX

#7 Nov 5, 2012
gizzy wrote:
<quoted text>shes all over town! she had a sancho hid her car behind his house
But she's not married so how can she have a sancho?
Val

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2012
I think all those girls that work there are nothing BUT trouble! Plus I live around the street and WHY would she hide her car?!
gloria

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 5, 2012
i heard about that girl! sounds like she a sex addict and will go for any guy with a dick and $$$$
curious

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Chink wrote:
I love you long time baby o I so hawny
love your comment we lol lots
Yup

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Not to mention that they are going to get shut down because of health inspections! Saw it in the paper, it's not all talk. I told my hubby that he wasnt allowed to go there anymore!
hmm

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Linda is not that bad my wife and I took her home one night. We all had fun!
sayin

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2012
hmm wrote:
Linda is not that bad my wife and I took her home one night. We all had fun!
She would hide her car behind a guy's house all the time. I live down the street!!! She was in hiding! She is not up to know good her parents I'm sure do not know
daniel

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 6, 2012
i guess someone didnt like my comment about those girls at the dp. all they want is money and to look good. half of this town knows they are up to know good i aint the only one who knows
one

United States

#17 Nov 6, 2012
Its OK Linda is not a slut she is just good friends with that Brandon guy.And everyone knows he is not a straight boy if you know what I mean.
just saying

Houston, TX

#18 Nov 6, 2012
one wrote:
Its OK Linda is not a slut she is just good friends with that Brandon guy.And everyone knows he is not a straight boy if you know what I mean.
Ok so she's "friends"with Brandon right? Then why is she hiding her car at the other guys house?
American nightmare

Lampasas, TX

#19 Nov 6, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so she's "friends"with Brandon right? Then why is she hiding her car at the other guys house?
cause she is embarrassed of him, LIKE DUH!!!!! He is ugly and missing teeth and overweight and has stretch marks all over his body GROSSSSS!!!!! Plus he IS gay. I should know I tried to give him some and he was lymph til I put on a DVD of two men going at it.
gurl

United States

#21 Nov 6, 2012
I agree. Shes just happens to be a user period.
chip

Houston, TX

#22 Nov 6, 2012
dang seems lk she is using him from wat it sounds lk. she is a slut.she is makn herself look bad an dat is a shame.dat is nasty ho lol
Yummmmmmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Nov 6, 2012
Give me donut holes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blanca Castillo 23 min Henry 1
MegaPlexxx??? Swingers club ??? 35 min xxx 14
Mito n Krystal 40 min a town 1
Victoria Garcia & Chris Mijares 1 hr Rtrigo 2
lake findley monster 1 hr gonzalez 14
Latin kiNgs 2 hr Pointdexter 7
Stacy Adams 3 hr someone 6
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE