Wife wondering what to do

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused wife

Portland, TX

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I'm married to a man who cheats on me numerously but says he loves me. This last one he messes with has kid from him. I heard rumors about a girl being pregnant from him and it was true. They've been into this relationship for years now. From what I hear she loves him and he her but to me he says que no. We have kids also. Am I the idiot for taking him back every time or her for him being married? What do I do?
oh

Alice, TX

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Confused wife wrote:
I'm married to a man who cheats on me numerously but says he loves me. This last one he messes with has kid from him. I heard rumors about a girl being pregnant from him and it was true. They've been into this relationship for years now. From what I hear she loves him and he her but to me he says que no. We have kids also. Am I the idiot for taking him back every time or her for him being married? What do I do?
Dump him now! Unless you are cheating on him too. Think about your children. If it were your daughter what advise would you give her?? Set a good example for the kids and kick him out. Get child support, concentrate on your kids. There really are good men out there..I divorced my children's father. It's hard as heck but we are all better off - including my X.
Wow

Alice, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2012
You sound like you love him very much but I think u deserve better especially since he's done it many times
interesting

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Well how old is he and how old is she this sounds familiar??
maybe

United States

#5 Dec 6, 2012
What is the first letter of ur name and his I might be able to help you
Dog

Portland, TX

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Really? You don't know what to do? The first reaction is normally the right one.
Confused wife

Portland, TX

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Does not matter who we are. And "maybe" how can you help me?
maybe

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Is your name qith an E?
Confused wife

Portland, TX

#9 Dec 6, 2012
No
Confused wife

Portland, TX

#10 Dec 6, 2012
I really don't know what to do "dog" I'm used to him Always being there and can't even think of divorce
Confused wife

Portland, TX

#11 Dec 6, 2012
I'm sick of the lies he thinks I don't know then telling me different
Sad

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Why is it that everyone wants to know the names ? To give advice there is no need to know their names, unless you wish to spread rumors.
other girl

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
J/s I'm doing the same thing only I'm the other girl with the kid lol and I laugh at how niave she is
concerned

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Why would u even consider being with a man like that? But where r u when they r together? How do u urself allow this to go on?
Chelsea cantu

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Cheat on him
Dog

Portland, TX

#16 Dec 6, 2012
I don't believe cheating on him is the answer, try leaving him. Or else face the fact he loves multiple women. You and your kids are not special to him if he is in fact doing that. Your choice, but remember, STD's/HiV come from such situations.
PURO ALICE

United States

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Look, Mija, 70 percent of people cheat worldwide, OK 90 percent in Alice,(LMAO), but seriously, if he doesn't have the respect to at least keep out on the downlow you have to dump his ass. If a man truly loves the woman but is weak and gonna stray he at least will not parade it all over the place and then have a kid. Cago el pinche palo with that! You have to draw the line somewhere. It sounds like you are a keeper that doesn't cheat. You need a man who will be faithful to you too. There are plenty of men out there (I'm only kidding about 90 percent) but you have to find a guy who's firm with his God and who also respects you and the kids. Watch him bien cagao a la madre when you say you are leaving him. Tears, begging, and then do it que se quita el pendejo. You deserve better. And the pregnant bitch, he's gonna do it to her too. Lo voy ir muy mal a la pendeja.
PURO ALICE

United States

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Sad wrote:
Why is it that everyone wants to know the names ? To give advice there is no need to know their names, unless you wish to spread rumors.
Exactly. We need to help each other here, not tear each other down.
But seriously, her dude truly disrespected her with the pregnancy deal. Que gacho.
Mario

Lockhart, TX

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Lmao
Sad

United States

#20 Dec 7, 2012
@ Chelsea Cantu - If she cheats on him all she is doing is stooping down to his level and that doesn't solve anything.

@ Puro Alice - Yes it was gaucho that he did that, but she's still the smart person. She needs to think of her kids and herself. Does she really want her kids to see her sad all the time ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Payaso caught lying again 4 min Andy Gallegos 8
She just had a baby and she's howing off her fa... 1 hr Wondering 3
Roel Rodriguez jr 1 hr Friend 19
Alice Native Dies in Oilfield blow out in New M... 8 hr Concerned Citizens 1
El Charro Mexican restaurant deportation 9 hr Car Jim 40
Stacie Torres (Harris) 10 hr Andy Gallegos 41
Your boyfriend calls me every chance he gets 11 hr stfu already dumbass 47

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance