David Garcia
Never ends

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Yep..once a cheater always a cheater. He still sees Pat Vela from S.D..my cuz said she dropped her off at his house the other night! He also sees..
audrey

Alice, TX

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Jennifer Gonzales is an other one
Okkkay

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Feel sorry for his wife...hes zero without her. She can do better he looks like a big ape. She deserves better or I guess she likes that..hes been cheating on her forever he also sees someone from Agua Dulce..gross. Check yourself wifey..cause I heard that one girl Pat Vela girl sleeps with a whole bunch of dudes in SD...even little teens!!
Dedra

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2012
Ewwww small ass c%ck..reeks...learn how to wash buddy.ha ha
Sally

United States

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Hes a user..hes always horney...I really dont know what people see in him. He needs to get caught an get his ass kicked. Hes a pussy...hope they leave your ass. Your fat ugly and haerd you have a little penius. Eww gross..your just a showoff with your big ass truck but your chick makes more than you. If you loved her you would marry her...but yu dont cause you like to cheat...Have you ever asked her to marry her..NOT...once cheater always
who

Alice, TX

#8 Jul 5, 2012
is this
Fabian

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2012
This dude needs to get his ass kicked. Hes always going out on his wife, maybe I should fqck his wife so he could know how it feels.
One word

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2012
Stalker
Agree

United States

#11 Jul 7, 2012
One word wrote:
Stalker
No sh|t he needs to stop calling me at all hours of the night. Isnt he married?
Haha

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2012
Gross...hess so fugly they must be blind to go out with him.....
friend

Haslet, TX

#13 Jul 10, 2012
He's a cool dude little annoying
Third

United States

#14 Jul 11, 2012
friend wrote:
He's a cool dude little annoying
Annoying indeed....I think 80% of his mouth is full of lies...hes always saying he went out with that and this girl...lair! He needs to grow some real balls, act his own age and be a man.
A little birdy

United States

#15 Jul 14, 2012
Didnt he get fired from his previous job for sexual bet Misty didnt know that! And it was on account several girls..having sex in the dr. office....
A little birdy

United States

#16 Jul 14, 2012
A little birdy wrote:
Didnt he get fired from his previous job for sexual bet Misty didnt know that! And it was on account several girls..having sex in the dr. office....
I meant sexual harrasment!
Yep

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2012
Tries to hit on me, but hes so dam gross! Get a life Davidand take care of your own needs with your wife.
dotell

Alice, TX

#18 Jul 24, 2012
A little birdy wrote:
what misty was he seeing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Martinez aka rippa haha 21 min haha 10
Tabitha Davila 27 min Scrubs 6
Do you think they are over 28 min lovers always 1
Adan G is back with Maggie O 32 min 1st CB 2
Yeti decals 47 min Help please 1
Is unemployment doing extensions 50 min Lol 15
Jennifer ponce asking for food donations 51 min Lol 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages