I see him late at nite walking reynolds st
thanks

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jul 21, 2010
can you run over him nobody will know
TheTruth

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 25, 2010
He's a weenie lover that snitches on people and stabs his parents.
A FRIEND

Alice, TX

#4 Jul 25, 2010
DEPSITE HIS FLAWS..WAYNE IS A REALLY INTELLIGENT MAN;;WHOM GOT MIXED UP WITH THE WRONG CROWD..HE MAINTAINED A NURSING LICENSE AND SPEAKS A VERY EXTENDED VOCABULARY!!..EVEN THOUGH PPL HAVE ALOT OF BAD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM;I BELIEVE THERE ARE WORST PPL OUT THERE!
Lol

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2010
What makes him so horrible? I've never heard anything bad of him.
TheTruth

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 25, 2010
Lol wrote:
He drugged and raped a teenager who ended up dead at his house for starters. Plus he stabbed his parents, he snitches on people, and he's a drug dealer himself.
Lol

United States

#7 Jul 25, 2010
Oh wow, that is awful! Sorry to hear that!
A FRIEND

Alice, TX

#8 Jul 25, 2010
well i didnt know that;;however why is he not in jail?but then again this is alice and their investigation always sucks!Regardless..i know that he finished the nursing program with me and he was at one time very smart!His Brother is HOTTTTT!
sassy

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2010
Lol wrote:
you must live under a rock
Lmfao

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2010
That guy is the most sickest person i have ever known i can't believe he did that to that young man how sick..............what they need to do is take his low life ass to jail
evileyed

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Jul 26, 2010
Lmfao wrote:
That guy is the most sickest person i have ever known i can't believe he did that to that young man how sick..........what they need to do is take his low life ass to jail
They wont cuz he'll have to much fun sucking pee-pee
commander honesty

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Jul 26, 2010
that guy has alot of problems
Abby

Canada

#13 Jul 27, 2010
I
A FRIEND wrote:
DEPSITE HIS FLAWS..WAYNE IS A REALLY INTELLIGENT MAN;;WHOM GOT MIXED UP WITH THE WRONG CROWD..HE MAINTAINED A NURSING LICENSE AND SPEAKS A VERY EXTENDED VOCABULARY!!..EVEN THOUGH PPL HAVE ALOT OF BAD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM;I BELIEVE THERE ARE WORST PPL OUT THERE!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT ROCK U LIVE UNDER BUT GIRL TOOK THAT SO CALLED MATAINED LISENCE WHEN HE WAS A SUSPECT In THAT MINORS MURDER iNTERRIGATION........that lisence is GONE!SO this is ur meaning of a good person?
What Mandy

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Jul 27, 2010
What the hell did you just mean to say? You made absolutely no sense what's so ever. Please re-type it, so us people here at the other end can catch up to you and understand what it is that your trying to say. Thanks!
Anonymous

Austin, TX

#15 Jul 27, 2010
Did he go around at night knockin on office doors waiting for young guys workin late?
little piggy

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Jul 29, 2010
i absolutely despise him,he ruined my life and tore my heart to pieces with the ugly stuff he told me he has done with the person who has my heart.Still almost 7yrs. later i'm still trying to put whats left of my lost heart together!(and yet the pieces don't quite fit)THANKS ALOT YOU INCONSIDERATE GUY F***ER
Boy

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Jul 31, 2010
He needs his dick cut off..And stuff in is mouth....Pay back is a bitch!!!!haha
pink25

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Jul 31, 2010
who is this guy ? is he fat cuz i always see one walking on reynolds thats short n fat.... dont know if thats who yall r talking about...
Boy

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Jul 31, 2010
No thats not him he is tall and skinny..
bigfoot

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Aug 6, 2010
boy i guess u havn't seen him in a while he's not skinny anymore!Wow u really hate that pirate! What did he do to you? tell me and i'll tell you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco bell guys 9 min Jack Meoff 3
ashley 12 min Jack Meoff 5
Ruby Garza 49 min lmfao 4
Michael Salinas & Roxie Valdez 50 min She 8
any good barbers 1 hr punk 6
Kopy 1070 Christian Station Another preacher le... (Sep '14) 1 hr punk 8
jewelry in candles 1 hr Payday 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages