What up with all these ghetto foodsta...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amen

Alice, TX

#43 Mar 16, 2013
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
As you are entitled to yours, I am entitled to mine. And you are correct, SOME people DO need help--nothing wrong with that--a hand up as someone put it--I wouldn't begrudge ANYONE that. MY problem with people abusing the system--not just for a few months, even for a couple of years, if it takes that long to "hold that hand"--the ones that have a boyfriend or husband working in the oilfield or
wherever--& not reporting THAT---you KNOW exactly what I'm talking about.
You must also know there are people who abuse the system for 10-15 years. How in the world can you justify someone taking foodstamps & TANF for that long? Really? C'mon now. And with a husband, two children that dropped out of high school & have jobs but still live at home. Explain to me--go ahead--how that is acceptable.
Are you going to come at me about judging people? Well, like I said before, you're judging people who think as I do--how's that any different?
Once again, you're entitled yours.
Some of these ppl even sell their food stamps for drugs & cash! I totally agree with "my opinion".
Oh tata

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Mar 16, 2013
I used foodstamps when I left my husband and he cleaned out the bank account. I cried when I used them, every time. The lady at the register said why are you crying? I said I am embarrassed. She said don't be, it's people like you that this program was started for. I was on it for 3 months and I never renewed. Why? I got a job and got caught up. I even went hungry after that but made sure that my son always ate well. I can miss a few meals, he can't but I paid my way. I will also say, I never bought steaks, chips, cokes on my foodstamps. It was veggies and fruit, a roast if I thought I could make it go far. Lots of chicken, it's cheap! Women are buying doughnuts, t-bones, big-red, and cheetos. That is wrong. Honey, just because you can do it doesn't mean it's right. But I am preaching to the choir and it will never matter what anyone says to these people. A bunch of freeloaders that I continue to pay for. I will always look down on you people, you make me sick.
Not sure

United States

#45 Mar 16, 2013
wow wrote:
Who in the heck wants to qualify for food stamps. I work hard and support my own way. These able bodied people need to get off their aZZes and work, especially all those low-life thugs. I'm tired of working long and hard and paying for someone who is too lazy to work. Yeah, there are some people who work and earn little money, that I don't have a problem with. But those other losers need to get a job.
Have you ever thought that maybe these "lazy" peeps or "low-life thugs" are trying to get their lives straightend out? You have to start somewhere. And getting help in any way possible is a must if you're at rock bottom. You should never judge anyone by their "cover". You could be waaaaaay off your judging.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#46 Mar 17, 2013
Not sure wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever thought that maybe these "lazy" peeps or "low-life thugs" are trying to get their lives straightend out? You have to start somewhere. And getting help in any way possible is a must if you're at rock bottom. You should never judge anyone by their "cover". You could be waaaaaay off your judging.
Thank you! Someone with a brain finally gets the point!:) kudos!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#47 Mar 17, 2013
HEB guys wrote:
<quoted text> r u mad cause they didnt sit on ur dick only in alice would somebody be mad at that!!!
Lol & only in Alice will someone get mad cuzz they got turned down. I bet you're a desperate little punk always trying to hop on someone's dick. Sorry...you probably have an std...I wouldn't doubt that.
you are an idiot

Mineral, TX

#48 Mar 17, 2013
361bird wrote:
Who really gives a fuck! If you don't like these ghetto foodstampers than stop working. No one is forcing you to work. I work & I really don't have a problem with giving some of my $ back to the community! There was a time when I needed stamps but I don't anymore. Be thankful that those programs are in place. You should really move to Africa & come back correctly. I'm sick of Alice. All these bullshit people complaining about nothing. & what's up with the guys that work at HEB?! They're all hoeish & jump on & off every guys dick they meet. Get over yourselves & complain about more important situations.
"move to Africa"? "come back correctly"? WTH are you talking about?
As if YOUR opinion is greater, more important & more "correct" than anyone else's on here? What is your mental health issue EXACTLY?
Go to Africa, my ass--& since you hate Alice so much, as you stated, why don't YOU just leave? Makes sense to me bird.(uh, coo-coo bird maybe?)
Oh & btw, THIS is a public forum--each of us (including you)--as warped as your post may be(and senseless as well) what with the guys at HEB..."hoeish & jump on & off every guys dick they meet"?
Talk about off topic. Focus bird, focus.
"Me thinks thou dost protest too much". Does anyone hear "latent homosexual tendencies"? Hehehe...too strange.
Have a nice day sweetie.:)
HEB guys

Alice, TX

#49 Mar 17, 2013
361bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol & only in Alice will someone get mad cuzz they got turned down. I bet you're a desperate little nklways trying to hop on someone's dick. Sorry...you probably have an std...I wouldn't doubt that.
u do f*cken weirdo u cant evan get anything and if u do the person has to be desperate with std dumb a**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stay tuned for part 2 54 min Who knows but 11
MARISA UTLEY for STATE REP 59 min El Payaso 8
What do you think about the Garcia Clarissa ver... 1 hr Lol 4
rolando garcia (Aug '12) 2 hr Help 13
AsHeLy PonCe 6 hr lol 13
Ryan Galvan 6 hr no 8
Real nukaz get hated On 6 hr Becausetheygotnor... 3

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance