y do men cheat
Just sayn

Alice, TX

#27 Oct 4, 2012
Wives don't let your self go,plain & simple.keep him interested
hopeless romantic

El Monte, CA

#28 Oct 4, 2012
Love is something sacred and prescious and I don't think many people no what true love really is anymore. its not a game its a blessing.
kkk

Oklahoma City, OK

#30 Oct 4, 2012
Men cheat when they're not satisfied in bed its about sex bottom line!!!!
why

United States

#31 Oct 4, 2012
They do not care if she leaves the marriage or stays. Men have a side hoe for FREE ~ PUSSY, CLOTHES , BEER and MONEY. Once a women provides a man with this things he will be going back for more. If she is good looking thats a plus. If she is a dog with a collar full of diamonds she will be a secret. He won't be seen with her in public and will drive a hour or so to meet.
because

Alice, TX

#32 Oct 5, 2012
men cheat because there's wife sux's in bed!!! they don't leave because child support,lol..... but if it's just plain fun at both ends hell why not do it. i can tell you that men have more repect for the sancha then the wife....lol
they don't lie to the sancha like they do to the wife. and the funny thing is the wife posting commets on her facebook and pictures making herself and ppl think they are happy!!!!.... o i know of some of those cases.....
if you think your husband is not cheating on you think again, and he don't have to live in alice to post on here......
chtnldy

Cincinnati, OH

#33 Oct 5, 2012
agree that most 'people' cheat because the sex at home is bad.
wife

Dallas, TX

#34 Oct 5, 2012
bitch u have no idea if im happy. or was happy. and if someone wants to know something abt me there more then welcome to ask me. so keep telling urself whatever u want to help u sleep at night cus ur nothing but a how like the others sleeping with married men. and not satisfied in bed yea ok sure whatever u say cus ur in bed to right lol. pendeja. and he has never had to lie before he has always been honest so fuck off!!!!!!!
wife

Dallas, TX

#35 Oct 5, 2012
nothing but a hoe!!!! and he cares so much abt u thats y he is still at home trying to be with me right
to wife

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Oct 5, 2012
dont know you
you dont know me
just commentn on a post
having some cheating problems myself and title got my attention
Nelson

El Monte, CA

#38 Oct 5, 2012
wife wrote:
bitch u have no idea if im happy. or was happy. and if someone wants to know something abt me there more then welcome to ask me. so keep telling urself whatever u want to help u sleep at night cus ur nothing but a how like the others sleeping with married men. and not satisfied in bed yea ok sure whatever u say cus ur in bed to right lol. pendeja. and he has never had to lie before he has always been honest so fuck off!!!!!!!
sssuuurrreee!! A real believer huh......
Nelson

El Monte, CA

#39 Oct 5, 2012
Gf or wife is probably cool but ugly....lol thats why.
Nix

Euless, TX

#40 Oct 5, 2012
Nelson wrote:
Gf or wife is probably cool but ugly....lol thats why.
And how do u know!!
Nelson

United States

#41 Oct 5, 2012
Nix wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do u know!!
caus I know U..why wtf??
Nix

Euless, TX

#42 Oct 5, 2012
RA dude wrote:
Why do women use men for their money?

If you are married!! then they are in titled to spend the money !! No question about that, but if they are just in a relation, then that would be the men's fault for allow it to happen!!
Not missing a thing

United States

#43 Oct 5, 2012
I read topic a lot but have never put anything on here so here goes. I know I will be laughed at but I don't care. I love my wife and 2 precious kids so much I don't want to cheat. The opportunity has been there a couple of times but I just couldnt. There are sone people I work with that I have seen do it and they seem so miserable cause it never ends well and they are always sneaking and worried about being caught and I seen the pain it caused the wives. I could not stand to think I would hurt the one I love so much and has been faithful to me and how would I look at my children if they knew their father betrayed them. Guess I'm old fashion. Before you judge me. I am im 30s. Go ahead haters now and make fun of me. I don't care. I will be home with my family just wanted to say this in case someone else might feel this way to.
wow

Alice, TX

#44 Oct 5, 2012
Not missing a thing wrote:
I read topic a lot but have never put anything on here so here goes. I know I will be laughed at but I don't care. I love my wife and 2 precious kids so much I don't want to cheat. The opportunity has been there a couple of times but I just couldnt. There are sone people I work with that I have seen do it and they seem so miserable cause it never ends well and they are always sneaking and worried about being caught and I seen the pain it caused the wives. I could not stand to think I would hurt the one I love so much and has been faithful to me and how would I look at my children if they knew their father betrayed them. Guess I'm old fashion. Before you judge me. I am im 30s. Go ahead haters now and make fun of me. I don't care. I will be home with my family just wanted to say this in case someone else might feel this way to.
Thank you for that. Glad to see there are still good men out there who take marriage and their family seriously.
howdy

Alice, TX

#45 Oct 5, 2012
Its in the genes to spread the seed, but if he follows his brain instead of his caveman instinct He'll do the right thing and not cheat. women shouldnt put up with cheaters

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

Corpus Christi, TX

#46 Oct 5, 2012
why wrote:
why do mean cheat if they have it all at home? i see it doen to so many. y not just leave?
works both ways becky, ask him to leave?;)

“Loving Life”

Corpus Christi, TX

#47 Oct 5, 2012
howdy wrote:
Its in the genes to spread the seed, but if he follows his brain instead of his caveman instinct He'll do the right thing and not cheat. women shouldnt put up with cheaters
alright dr phil?;)

“Loving Life”

Corpus Christi, TX

#48 Oct 5, 2012
hopeless romantic wrote:
Love is something sacred and prescious and I don't think many people no what true love really is anymore. its not a game its a blessing.
with an attitude like that youll never end up happily married, have you tried thinkin about lesboism?;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruby Garza 44 min queen bitch 6
Monica Luera 1 hr Everyone knows 5
when Beas was a biker bar? 1 hr Dude 3
Gilbert Monsevise & Diana Marie Gonzalez 1 hr Hit Run 8
tiffanyhobbs 1 hr think 8
Kopy 1070 Christian Station Another preacher le... (Sep '14) 3 hr Chupa Mis Huevos 9
Who Is Joshua Lopez 3 hr MoMo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages