Suggestions

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Any new diet pills that work? Just need a little help losing my belly fat. I diet & exercise but can't seem to lose my last 10lbs. Thanks for your help!
slim

Alice, TX

#2 Jun 4, 2013
Suggestions wrote:
Any new diet pills that work? Just need a little help losing my belly fat. I diet & exercise but can't seem to lose my last 10lbs. Thanks for your help!
The Bella Vi products are great, I hope this was helpful...
Suggestions

Portland, TX

#3 Jun 4, 2013
slim wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bella Vi products are great, I hope this was helpful...
which one have you tried?
slim

Alice, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Suggestions wrote:
<quoted text> which one have you tried?
I was taking the amp'd up with the extreme booster,for the 1st month.. I noticed quick results not so much in weight but in inches, but my 2nd month I started taking the insane amp'd for the reason they were out of stock with amp'd up... on these pills I definitely see a lot of results in weight n in inches…
need

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2013
slim wrote:
<quoted text>I was taking the amp'd up with the extreme booster,for the 1st month.. I noticed quick results not so much in weight but in inches, but my 2nd month I started taking the insane amp'd for the reason they were out of stock with amp'd up... on these pills I definitely see a lot of results in weight n in inches…
How much r those & where can i find them?
Bella Vi Distributor

Alice, TX

#6 Jun 6, 2013
need wrote:
<quoted text>
How much r those & where can i find them?
You can email me at [email protected]
Thanks, Ann
t

Portland, TX

#9 Jun 7, 2013
Where
wondering

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 7, 2013
Does anyone else get extremely thirsty with the bella vi amped? No matter how much water o drink my mouth is DRY
Ada

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2013
Bella V1 are very good.I am thirsty all the time but they work.Drink Drink Drink lots of water.
Yes

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2013
I just started on the pill. Very thirsty, dry mouth and used the restroom alot more often.
dav

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Jun 8, 2013
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Popeye's fried chicken 10 min Mary 6
Where's tiffany hobbs 3 hr jaws 7
Who did Michelle Lee Vega “fight” last night ? 5 hr Abc123 1
Did you get your Turkey? 6 hr Andy 25
Hector zeke Trevino 6 hr The boss 4
Not reporting 7 hr sthu 2
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 15 hr Huh 10,124
Arrest in officer Murphy murder 18 hr lol 131

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages