First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wow

New York, NY

#50 Nov 15, 2012
Anastasia wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS GROSS....ALL FROZEN FOOD... STEAK STRIPS WERE FROZEN.. IT WAS TOTALLY GROSS DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME.
Anastasia it looks like to me you have it out for this business. Jealously is a bad thing. I would love to hear what proof you have about anything you are saying.
former employee

Euless, TX

#51 Nov 15, 2012
i agree with health inspector....i worked there for a few days in the kitchen and i quit because i saw all the health violations the raw chicken was being cut on the same surfaces that they plated the food on. also they dont use sanitizer or any cleaning supplies to clean these surfaces just rags. and the food is not that fresh its prepped and frozen to thaw out and use later. As for food poisioning its public info you can call the health office and check because all cases have to be reported and investigated. and as for anyone saying im a disgruntled employee im not i have another job and i quit that job because it was dirty and unsanitary and when i tried to point out these things to the so called owner he just told me that it wasnt his problem as long as people paid for the food. i guess he didnt care if people got sick as long as he got his money....
note to owner

Oklahoma City, OK

#52 Nov 15, 2012
CooCooForCoCoPuffs wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pendies if you can't say something nice keep that trap shut! I believe I posted that already if you didn't catch that go back and re-read.
You really are coo coo, you just repeated yourself, so lame with the same sentences all stupid. Your also an IDIOTA, cuz you're the one talking shit so what did you think, I ain't keeping my mouth shut, and listen to your bashing, estas PENDEJO. Re-read where you asked for it BABOSO. Now you can say I'm not saying anything nice. Quieres mas, si no callate el osico.
free speech

Euless, TX

#53 Nov 15, 2012
Loyal costumer wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know all of this since you are not a health inspector? I would advise that you stop making reviews of someone's restaurant when you have absolutely no idea what you are saying. I know the owners and I am an employee there. I work in the kitchen and I know for a fact that what you are saying is a lie. The owner is a hard working person who is trying to better his family with the hard times now. He wants to serve all of his costumers the best food possible.
this is a free speech statement....its real customers opinions and your friend and boss should really care what people are saying about his business....all it takes is one person to tell two other people how ugly the food or service is and then they tell more people.....negative feedback spreads faster than positive feedback!

Since: Nov 12

Bayside, NY

#55 Nov 15, 2012
free speech wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a free speech statement....its real customers opinions and your friend and boss should really care what people are saying about his business....all it takes is one person to tell two other people how ugly the food or service is and then they tell more people.....negative feedback spreads faster than positive feedback!
You stated that there are many violations but you are not qualified to make that judgement. These people are honest hard workers. They are trying to support their families.
Interesting

Bayside, NY

#56 Nov 15, 2012
former employee wrote:
i agree with health inspector....i worked there for a few days in the kitchen and i quit because i saw all the health violations the raw chicken was being cut on the same surfaces that they plated the food on. also they dont use sanitizer or any cleaning supplies to clean these surfaces just rags. and the food is not that fresh its prepped and frozen to thaw out and use later. As for food poisioning its public info you can call the health office and check because all cases have to be reported and investigated. and as for anyone saying im a disgruntled employee im not i have another job and i quit that job because it was dirty and unsanitary and when i tried to point out these things to the so called owner he just told me that it wasnt his problem as long as people paid for the food. i guess he didnt care if people got sick as long as he got his money....
Interesting, all you are doing is restating exactly the same thing and you have nothing else to say. I know for a fact that the owner is not that way.
note to owner

Oklahoma City, OK

#57 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>I am forced to repeat myself so idiots like you can get it through that thick noggin. Next I'll post it a little slower for a retard such as yourself. ; )
"coo coo coo coo", hear it? someone is calling your name....go answer the door or something, it might be SASH (San Antonio State Hosp). Obviously you've got shit for brains cuz you don't even know how, why, or what, you are posting anymore. By the way I've heard that 1st line before, when your username was YAHMBE sometime back. Look who ALWAYS repeats himself. Baboso!
Pleased Customer

Oklahoma City, OK

#59 Nov 15, 2012
I think the service there during the afternoon there is great. All the girls are really friendly and polite. They're always checking tables constantly asking if we need anything. Couldn't say the same for the morning shift girls though. I went there once one morning and never was asked if I needed a refill there were tables left unattended after people had left them dirty. They stand around and talk, very unprofessional.
note to owner

Oklahoma City, OK

#60 Nov 16, 2012
Don't flatter yourself! coo coo coo coo
note to owner

Oklahoma City, OK

#62 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>**Pats himself on the back**
yep, that's about right, si estas tonto mejor callate, porque nadie te hace caso. Go look in the mirror, that should be fun and entertaining. Coo coo coo coo.
note to owner

Oklahoma City, OK

#64 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>Only the mental ppl don't listen such as yourself Pendejo! ; )
you are sooo right so stfu idiot. Your name says it ALL. Don't embarrass yourself, do something useful and go take a shower pestoso.
note to owner

Oklahoma City, OK

#66 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>Coming from someone with a vaginal infection......Lmfao douche it!
how would you know,baboso? Not unless you've seen it or me. Thank God that ain't true cuz I'm sure from how you post you're probably (stupid, pathetic and fugly). Eeewwww! I repeat: Anda y bana te, mugroso. Not in your wildest dreams could a low-life like you compare to me.
note to owner

Oklahoma City, OK

#68 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>The reason I know its true cuz look how psycho you get in response to my comments. Truth hurts don't it? Lmfao I struck a HUGE NERVE! Bahahahaha Douche it Biatch!
a que joto! No te trilelles porque you ain't got a leg to stand on against me, eres el mismo estupido who once used YAHMBE as your user name. You still use the same lame ass lines and still the low-life who's mommy and daddy didn't teach any manners. That's because they were both worthless like the son mommy spitted out of her infected snatch. Por eso estas retardado. Hahaha now go take your meds provided by MHMR.
note to owner

Oklahoma City, OK

#69 Nov 16, 2012
To the coo coo, don't bother answering cuz ya me callo gaucho you and this thread. I've got bigger and better things to do. Adios retardado.
Joke

Euless, TX

#71 Nov 18, 2012
Oh well! For the second time tried pizza, was overcooked and cheese almost brown to burned ! That's it for me two chances I think that's enough! So who's the cooks?do they have the proper experience!????
jenn

El Monte, CA

#72 Dec 15, 2012
Does anyone know if they r hiring
Santa

Alice, TX

#73 Dec 15, 2012
Love that place
pig

United States

#75 Dec 16, 2012
Is it closed in Sundays?
biscuit

Ballwin, MO

#76 Dec 16, 2012
pig wrote:
Is it closed in Sundays?
learn grammar, and I might tell you. It should read "is it closed on Sunday?"
Not in. Dummy.
gee

Sinton, TX

#77 Dec 17, 2012
i gotta say,the place is cleaner than any other pizza house ive ever seen,not a hog pen like others and the owner comes out to visit as well,bill is a very great person,will go there a lot,food is awesome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brenda the alcoholic unfit mom 9 min Andrea 18
girl in jeep how old are you 23 min Obvious 6
Miley Cyrus 45 min Miley Cyrus 4
Why is Alice full of Ugly( gente fea) 1 hr sal 19
Thanks for last night Hilary 1 hr Easy as Pie 1
Bartender with the red lips at Revo!!! 1 hr so easy 10
clare rios ponce 1 hr listen 5
Alice Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alice News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alice

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:46AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NFL 5:46 AM
Steve Smith expects criticism from couch QBs
Yahoo! Sports 7:08 AM
Christmas comes early for Cowboys fans (NFL in 90)
NFL 8:06 AM
Romo: Jerry Jones' top move was sticking with Garrett
CBS Sports10:03 AM
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: Tony Romo is NFL MVP in my book