Clock pizzeria/restraunt

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
F Y I

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Have anybody tried out the food?? Is it any good?
Yup

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Are they open?
FramptonMalikYoh anFlores

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Pretty good food. Large variety. Tried the wings, Hero's(Hot subs), spagetti, but so far the chicken parmagan is the winner. Need to try the pizza next time I go. The portions are pretty big, maybe a bit pricey for Alice. Hope they don't bring in the large screen tv's with the sports playin to attract all the douchy's. Thats what BHB is for.
gud

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2012
that place was packed the parking lot was all full when I was leaving starz I mean all parking spaces to the back were filled also so idk maybe this place is good food
alice residant

Alice, TX

#5 Oct 26, 2012
yes another place to take the family something different is it all you can eat or do you order off the menu? well this is exciting.. i wonder whn tat other place s gona open down 281 next to the wash ateria
Lol

San Antonio, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2012
FramptonMalikYohanFlores wrote:
Pretty good food. Large variety. Tried the wings, Hero's(Hot subs), spagetti, but so far the chicken parmagan is the winner. Need to try the pizza next time I go. The portions are pretty big, maybe a bit pricey for Alice. Hope they don't bring in the large screen tv's with the sports playin to attract all the douchy's. Thats what BHB is for.
Yea can all the dough bag, f dropping drunks please stay at BHB and sluggers. I hate all you losers making our town crap. Have a great night!
agnostic

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2012
Wow that's funny. Before you complain about a restaurants atmosphere, stop and realize, that there is a bar in those places such as bhb and chili's. So the people come with the territory. If you don't like it, simply just don't go or go at a more reasonable time.
Hmmm

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Oct 26, 2012
I don't know about that place haven't tried it yet but I know that the restraunt windmill is delicious! This place is in the building where Elsa's pillbox was at!
pizza

Portland, TX

#9 Oct 26, 2012
I had the pizza and it's fresh made dough but it needs work. I've had better frozen, really. Not trying to bash, I have friends who work there. Just telling the truth. have to try the rest of the menu. Overall, I say support the business, I plan to
jamis

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2012
I havend deliverd the horse meat yet wait till thay getr it .it will be good and tastey.
F U H

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Well I think it was overall delicious, I had pizza n wings and I think that it all came out at a reasonable time....I think that it a good atmoshere...I think that it has a better atmosphere then bhb and chilis...defenitly will eat there again and again....
health inspector

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2012
its dirty in the back cutting chicken then putting cooked foods on the same counter...unsanitary chicken left in tubs all day on the floor in containers.....not very healthy....half way cooked food then frozen and cooked again its not really all that fresh...just sayin becareful what u order...and no cleaning supplies besides dawn dish soap and bleach not really food safe stuff....but im not really a health inspector just a person with sum sense
Freer

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2012
I ate there Thursday evening... One pizza, 12 wings, 3 drinks was $27. Came out at reasonable wait time, free refills. Waitresses seemed nice and were cleaning and refilling tables.

Pizza was different, obviously homemade. But was better than most. Wings seemed 'over-fried.' they were a little TOO crispy. But we're still good. Overall the TASTE is what matters, and it was good.

I'm not from Alice and have nothing to gain by posting.

I would stop to eat there again.
badazz

Alice, TX

#14 Oct 27, 2012
FramptonMalikYohanFlores wrote:
Tried the pizza and it was gooood!
Slow joe

Clarksville, TN

#15 Oct 27, 2012
Ate there last nite, food was good, will go back again
luv

Alice, TX

#16 Oct 27, 2012
Slow joe wrote:
Ate there last nite, food was good, will go back again
We tried the chicken fried steak, it was good I like to eat it with toast they served it with cold french bread. I preferr toast. Just two of us, paid $31.00 bit pricey.
yumm

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2012
We ate here on Thursday night and it was delicious! We will go back for sure!
mary

Boyd, TX

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Ate there 2nd day opened. Chicken parmagan was decent but rolls were cold and hard. My friend ate Seafood platter and was not pleased at all. It was very hot and had a smell and was a bit pricey. Overall will probably not eat there again. I give this restaurant 6 mths.
gross

United States

#19 Oct 29, 2012
ate there ordered the seafood combo and got food posioning. the manager would not refund my money cause we had eaten half the food on the plate when we noticed the fish had a funny smell....we had just eaten the shrimp and oysters. the managers seemd unconcerned about losing ourbusiness or that we were not satisfied with the quality of the food. the manager could have been a little more understanding or concerned. will not eat there again and do not recommend to anyone else. also the restrooms were dingy looking and no lock on the ladies room door.
Just wondering
#20 Oct 29, 2012
Do they have menus or do u order at counter? do they have a drive thru?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The City needs to.......... 13 min habib 27
Miley CaCa Head Cyrus 18 min Dirty Harry 5
Mari Vega 19 min Dirty Harry 2
Dr. Guajardo 2 hr Former patient 2
Alice history in the 1980's 4 hr oldman 17
Devina Luera 4 hr Weird 3
Why is it the most ugly guys 5 hr Nunya 12

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance