Looking to Adopt
Young Surrogate Mother

Alice, TX

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Hello I am an 18 year old pregnant young woman who is looking to adopt. I am about 2 months pregnant and I can not afford this child. I am past the point of abortion. So I can not abort this already living being. So I am asking for help from anyone who is looking to be a parent. Someone who maybe cant have children and would like one. I cant afford medical costs. I have not even been to a doctor yet. I do not have medical insurance. So I desprately need help. If your are seriously interested I would need financial support. Im not the type to abort a living fetus or leave a newborn child on somebodys door step or a church. Im trying to do the right thing here in my situation. So please help me in my time of need if you are interested ask for my number and email.

Thank You, young mother...
Another young mother

Lolita, TX

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Why not look in the phone book or online to see what foster care can assist with the baby topix is not a good place to ask for help u do not know who is behind the screen... The foster care can actually do background checks on ppl and make sure they are stable with the crap that's going on of molesting kids I wouldn't just hand my baby over to anybody
Another young mother

Lolita, TX

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Why not apply for Medicaid
get over it

Victoria, TX

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Money scam Im sure... Smells like it to me... Really it don't matter how much money you Medicaid will not turn down a pregnant women... And i know alot of ppl including myself that would take a baby in a heart beat but asking for money is not how most ppl get down with adoption. Legal papers is what most ppl pay for these days not your expenses!!
get over it

Victoria, TX

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Make***
Mee27

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Young surrogate mother if u are really serious about looking for a good family to watch over ur baby plz email me [email protected].
Mom of 2

Haslet, TX

#7 Oct 3, 2012
I can help you get medical attention. I can get you with the right people to apply for services. If you are interested in my help please leave me your contact information.
me

Portland, TX

#8 Oct 3, 2012
I would love to take ur child off or hands. I'm 30 with no kids. But Idk about paying for ur medical bills. Plz get Medicaid for that.
Mee27

Dallas, TX

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Sorry my email is [email protected].my husband and i are willing to help u out..plz dnt hesitate to email me.
Interested

Donna, TX

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Hi, please email me at [email protected] I would really like to help!
Looking to Adopt

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Another young mother wrote:
Why not look in the phone book or online to see what foster care can assist with the baby topix is not a good place to ask for help u do not know who is behind the screen... The foster care can actually do background checks on ppl and make sure they are stable with the crap that's going on of molesting kids I wouldn't just hand my baby over to anybody
Thank You for the advice its just i dont have transportation to corpus to places like that.
Looking to Adopt

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2012
get over it wrote:
Money scam Im sure... Smells like it to me... Really it don't matter how much money you Medicaid will not turn down a pregnant women... And i know alot of ppl including myself that would take a baby in a heart beat but asking for money is not how most ppl get down with adoption. Legal papers is what most ppl pay for these days not your expenses!!
Im sorry if you misunderstood but i dont want any of your money its just i had complications with my last pregnancy i was much younger and my father threatend to take me off his insurance so initally i believed him so i applied for medicade and they helped me through the whole pregnancy but after i had my daughter they found that i was actually still on my dads insurance so now i owe them money. I havent tried re applying so i dont know if they would turn me down or even if community action would help me.
get over it

Victoria, TX

#13 Oct 4, 2012
That's crazy usually when u have private insurance even if its your dads...they pay first and Medicaid just picks up what's left of the bill... That's how it worked for me and my husband when we had our son... But our son passed away a day after is first bday due to health issues since birth. Good luck young lady i do wish you the best...
Looking to Adopt

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Thank You i still really dont know what im gonna do. Because Another Young Mother has a point. My boyfriend isent up for adoption cuz he doesnt like the idea of giving his baby away but we honeetly cant afford it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what council member took $$$ from the muc 48 min insider 17
Alice/SD H*es 1 hr Shes been around ... 6
Alysha Ramirez 2 hr jeez 4
Did the city give employees a turkey? 3 hr we all want to know 20
Alice zika women p ussy 5 hr stfu 3
heb 6 hr stfu 12
First lady called "Ape in heels." 7 hr Worker 21

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance