First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

United States

#22 Jul 20, 2013
And I'm looking for a female to stud my 3year old rotti if someone intrested email me vallesisabel86@yahoo located in wolfforth tx
franco

Lancaster, PA

#23 Jul 22, 2013
isaac

Kingsport, TN

#25 Aug 30, 2013
Looking for AKC Rottweiler stud for my gorgeous female AKC Rottweiler. Prefer large male with block head. Please contact me if you do.
Thanks
Rottweiler

Fairview, OK

#27 Sep 1, 2013
I have an AKC Rottweiler male I will stud. He is just over 2yrs old and proven. He has a wonderful multi-champion pedigree and his sire is a direct german import. Great temperament and family dog. Contact me at khricks87@rangers.nwosu.edu if interested.
Jodie

Kidderminster, UK

#29 Nov 1, 2013
need to find wrote:
I`M looking for anyone that has a male rottweiler that would be intrested in breeding with my female. Thank you
I have a male rottweiler 2years old never been studded if your interested in him for your dog

Since: Apr 14

Dickson, TN

#32 Apr 8, 2014
Rottweilerlove03 wrote:
We are looking for a male too! We live in Tennessee and no one in our area has any Rottweilers!

Are u still looking for a male

Since: Apr 14

Dickson, TN

#33 Apr 8, 2014
In TN Looking to breed my male Rottweiler. No papers. Just want pick of litter.
Lovemyrottie

Alpine, CA

#37 May 3, 2014
need to find wrote:
I`M looking for anyone that has a male rottweiler that would be intrested in breeding with my female. Thank you
I'm looking to breed my male. How is your females temperament? Do you have any pics?
Jordan Adams

Corona, CA

#39 Jun 15, 2014
need to find wrote:
hello I have a male Rottweiler who is 4 going on 5 ready to breed
Jordan Adams

Corona, CA

#40 Jun 15, 2014
male rottweiler wrote:
I know thats its been awhile since you have posted this comment about your female rottweiler but if you still need a male rottweiler than i would be more than happy to breed my rott with her..i have been looking all over for a female rott. Hopefully your comment still applies i hope its not to late
I have a male Rottweiler looking for a female if you can help that would be great 19513233809
German Rotteweiler

San Antonio, TX

#41 Jun 25, 2014
need to find wrote:
I have a 2.5 year old German Rottweiler with champion bloodline available for breeding. Last litter he helped produce a littler of 12. AKC registered; off spring of River City Rottweiler V-1 South Regional Youth Von Vala's Atretes SchHI.BH,BBT,AD and V-1 River City's Juno..
Magnificent temperament, Large head with short wide muzzle, huge bone and great structure. He is a must see.
Face book page:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...

Since: Jun 14

San Antonio, TX

#42 Jun 25, 2014
need to find wrote:
I have a 2.5 year old German Rottweiler with champion bloodline available for breeding. Last litter he helped produce a littler of 12. AKC registered; off spring of River City Rottweiler V-1 South Regional Youth Von Vala's Atretes SchHI.BH,BBT,AD and V-1 River City's Juno..
Magnificent temperament, Large head with short wide muzzle, huge bone and great structure. He is a must see. I am located in San Antonio TX
Face book page:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...
Rebecca

United States

#44 Jul 23, 2014
I have a gorgeous rotti, he's AKC and just turned 2. I would be willing to stud him out for a first pick of the litter puppy, if you still are wanting to breed her.
need to find wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zackery Davis 20 min curious 1
Myles victoria 21 min yup 10
Whos the rat ? 54 min Derrr 1
Multi-use complex 57 min For MUC 10
a waitress at chentes might 59 min black widow 1
Alice Chevrolet (May '14) 1 hr Agree 13
My ex still calls me and he has a girlfriend 1 hr Been there 3
Habitat for Humanity 1 hr Stop it already 29
fatal accident in front of Charros 4 hr slowks 38
Alice Dating