looking for male rottweiler for stud

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need to find

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2012
I`M looking for anyone that has a male rottweiler that would be intrested in breeding with my female. Thank you
male rottweiler

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2012
I know thats its been awhile since you have posted this comment about your female rottweiler but if you still need a male rottweiler than i would be more than happy to breed my rott with her..i have been looking all over for a female rott. Hopefully your comment still applies i hope its not to late [QUOTE whowho="need to find"]I`M looking for anyone that has a male rottweiler that would be intrested in breeding with my female. Thank you[/QUOTE]
male rottweiler

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2012
I know thats its been awhile since you have posted this comment about your female rottweiler but if you still need a male rottweiler than i would be more than happy to breed my rott with her..i have been looking all over for a female rott. Hopefully your comment still applies i hope its not to late
Kris

Bolivar, OH

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Are you still in need of a stud? Is this the first time your female had been breed. Do you have any pics of your female? What is her temperament like?

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 10, 2012
you must be lorenas owner, i guess scoring on topix is enough for her that now she has you recruiting suitors?;)
anthony

UK

#7 Apr 17, 2013
need to find wrote:
I`M looking for anyone that has a male rottweiler that would be intrested in breeding with my female. Thank you
hi i have a great mail to stud all i want is a mail puppy coz my rottie is the rite size nd looks nd exalant all rounder plz contact me surrey uk 07919912344
Want to know

Ballwin, MO

#8 Apr 17, 2013
I got a huge male rottweiler that will stud out if intrested
tic toc

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2013
anthony wrote:
<quoted text>hi i have a great mail to stud all i want is a mail puppy coz my rottie is the rite size nd looks nd exalant all rounder plz contact me surrey uk 07919912344
damn! You need to get back to school and let dogs do their thing. The word is male not mail, and you are way off with "excellent" dumbass.
tic toc

United States

#10 Apr 17, 2013
What are you wanting to mail off your dog to somebody, Oh, stupid you mean
male as in "he dog". Hahaha man ppl make me laugh on this website who come on here and can't even spell.
got one

United States

#11 Apr 17, 2013
Very interested in breeding him if you want you could see him first.
chelsie williams

Westerville, OH

#12 May 2, 2013
Hey I have a male Rottweiler that is out of konnestoltz jagger and Abigail von roush amazing bloodlines champions all throughout his pedigree great family dog he is very mild and laid back for how big he is. he will start showing very soon. let me know if you are interested. chelsie_williams1898@yahoo.com
the dude

United States

#13 May 2, 2013
I hope the dogs breed but some people should not be allowed to reproduce!
Jkerwin

Vestal, NY

#14 May 22, 2013
I have a mall stud he does have his papers he is almost 2. I'm located in upstate ny.

Since: Jun 13

Kingsport, TN

#15 Jun 8, 2013
We are looking for a male too! We live in Tennessee and no one in our area has any Rottweilers!
Male available

Orange, CA

#16 Jun 16, 2013
Where are you located?
Rotty

United States

#17 Jun 16, 2013
ive got a three year old male thats a breeding machine
rotty

Grand Prairie, TX

#18 Jun 19, 2013
Selling my 7 year female
Ash

Bromley, UK

#19 Jul 1, 2013
Want to bread my female rotty asap she has papers and will more than happyily give the owner pick of the bread

If any1 is interested email me on apple-101@hotmail.co.uk
Ash

Bromley, UK

#20 Jul 1, 2013
Rotty wrote:
ive got a three year old male thats a breeding machine
Have a female rotty with papers want to bread her asap will give you pick of the litter
That what

Ballwin, MO

#21 Jul 1, 2013
Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a female rotty with papers want to bread her asap will give you pick of the litter
I have bread for your dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honest question 31 min Miley Cyrus 9
friend 31 min ring master 33
City water 33 min WhatAJoke 60
veronica hernandez screwing another guy 1 hr gross 1
Keep kids fit 1 hr christy 2
how do I report someone who 1 hr Tanya Davila 1
woman who squirts 2 hr beauty 5
Alice Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web