theres nothing wrong with weed?!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stankk

United States

#21 Oct 1, 2012
Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>totally!..Way back when this nation was young..If the government taught these poor lost souls that shit was for eating and food should go in the toilet, that is exactly what they would be doing.
good laugh loooooollll but it's true the government said this and that is bad oh so it must be true lolllll haaaa same people killing us off this planet hopefully one day we can see all this bs just one day
Well

Alice, TX

#22 Oct 4, 2012
If u r mature about it and not abuse it and stay control I don't see nothin wrong with it either! I know of many professional ppl that do it on their own free time to relax & regroup! They use it as a therapy & keeps them looking young!
Wilson

United States

#23 Oct 5, 2012
Well wrote:
If u r mature about it and not abuse it and stay control I don't see nothin wrong with it either! I know of many professional ppl that do it on their own free time to relax & regroup! They use it as a therapy & keeps them looking young!
I like that..
Hardy har har

Stone Mountain, GA

#24 Oct 5, 2012
Can even one of you ass wholes even cite a doctors medical "opinion" on the connection of marijuana use and the loss of brain cells? No you can't and even if you could it would still be viewed as an opinion and NOT medical fact! Marijuana has short term effects such as reaction time and increased heart rate. One thing the majority of doctors do agree on is that marijuana has many benefits such as relieving pain and nausea. I am a frequent marijuana user and have been since high school. I graduated top 10% of my class and to be honest it was with the help of marijuana. High school was stressful around final exams, senior project, and ACT testing. Marijuana calmed my nerves and helped me focus enough to be able to study and actually retain the information I was reading. I even smoked during my pregnancy due to horrendous morning sickness that lasted all day long. I was able to keep food down and gain all the weight I had lost which was both beneficial to me and my child. My child is now a bright and healthy 2 year old with no signs of any deficiencies in her learning abilities or developments. So I say pass the dutchie from the left hand side.=)
Sorrow

Alice, TX

#25 Oct 5, 2012
My 19 year old daughter was killed in 2008 on the way back from New Braunfels Tx. No alcohol was involved but the person who hit her was stoned and marijuana was in the car. If you use please don't drive. It's just as harmful as driving drunk. The driver lived but I will never have my daughter back. Please be smart in he choices you make.
agnostic

United States

#26 Oct 5, 2012
Sorrow wrote:
My 19 year old daughter was killed in 2008 on the way back from New Braunfels Tx. No alcohol was involved but the person who hit her was stoned and marijuana was in the car. If you use please don't drive. It's just as harmful as driving drunk. The driver lived but I will never have my daughter back. Please be smart in he choices you make.
What else was he on? Just cause they found pot does not mean he was only stoned. Sorry to hear of your loss but you can't blame pot nor alchohol its the person who made that wrong choice. Its like saying guns kill people, they don't, people kill people with guns.
Sorrow

United States

#27 Oct 5, 2012
I have no desire to air our the evidence and the trial on a forum. I was not being judgemental. I smoked pot when I got out of high school. I have been high enough times to know that it inhibited my judgment. If you disagree with that then you have never used it or you are in denial. I was just offering a plea for those who use it to be smart about it. No different than being irresponsible with alcohol or a loaded gun.
Nelson

United States

#28 Oct 5, 2012
Sorrow wrote:
I'm truly sorry for your loss..but I also don't think He was just stoned. If so, then this is the first case in my whole entire life that I've heard of where marijuana has caused death...and I've been around..
Don

Terre Haute, IN

#29 Nov 1, 2012
Marijuana causes no harm unless you start using it during the years of your prime mental development. It can be a gateway drug, but alcohol is just as guilty of that. I started drinking long before I took my first puff of weed and have first hand experienced the harm in this legal drug and the harmlessness of adult marijuana usage. First of all, to any non believers, take a look at government patent no. 6630507. Also research the history of the plant. Our Declaration of Independence is written on hemp paper for god sakes. This country was built on the plant that only the ignorant hate so much today. Soldiers in the civil war chewed on marijuana leaves for the to relax. On top of that, George Washington among probably the rest of our forefathers where "hemp" smokers and that isn't some fiction I just made up. It was even illegal in several places for farmers NOT to grow the plant because of its multitudes of uses. In fact, the only reason that it was made illegal in the 30's was because a bunch of ignorant politicians created national articles stating that it makes the black man look twice at a white woman and walk in the white man's shadow as well as promote Mexican immigration. Honestly, it wasn't a tax issue or anything like that. It was nothing but pure racism. But currently the states of Washington, Oregon and Colorado are working towards adult legalization by 2013 so to all of you hemp haters, the light is starting to shine through and I love watching the ignorant cringe as a result. Better leave America and get to a country where its not allowed. And sorry, its 100% legal in Canada so you're gonna have to create some serious distance :).
weeduser44

Alice, TX

#30 Dec 11, 2012
Oh and y'all say it's bad but if you go out and get drunk off your ass that doesn't mean anything ?.
For real

Portland, TX

#31 Dec 11, 2012
Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>I like that..
I smoked weed for about twenty eight yrs and had to suddenly stop due to job requirements. I took an IQ test the other night and scored a 120 . Not great, but certainly not bad at all.
shiny fiddle made of gold

Houston, TX

#32 Dec 12, 2012
A trip to Colorado!!!!
New

Lockhart, TX

#34 Dec 12, 2012
I don't see a problem with weed.. Everybody has some kind of addiction weather it's beer,ciggs,crack,ect.u can't od on weed it has the same effect as if u were drinking and driving so why is beer legal and not weed? If the government was smart they would make it legal and tax the hell out of it..and hv a medical lisence in order to b able to purchase it and be 21 years of age..majority of accident's are caused by drunk drivers... Not pot smokers cause all they do is smoke and chill in doors.. Most of them not all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petition to keep Alice police officers employed 7 min Click Click BOOM 19
Hector Gallegos 8 min Lol 9
Lia Reynolds 10 min Wondering 14
Wife 12 min Concerned 8
Tx Trump Supporters Are Dumb 1 hr For real 32
Alice auto mechanic shop 1 hr Adrian 1
Who sells who prostitutes who uses 2 hr doughnuts 2

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance