Best pipelayers and frac hands in the business
rpIII

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Damnn right...red n white
the man

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 16, 2011
A S E r a bunch of guys who work there ass off and when the job is done like to drink and have a good time. BUDLIGHT
ASE red

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2011
Sleepy best rapper in town
Hell yeah

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 17, 2011
There some bad mothrtrucks
hahaha

El Monte, CA

#6 Mar 17, 2011
does some guy named ralph work there
Who

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2011
Who in the fu-k is ASE never heard of these pipelaters and best Frac hands ever they have to be new to the oilfield
the man

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 17, 2011
Then u obviously dont no fracs. We do the water transfer. With out us there aint no water to frac.
Who wrote:
Who in the fu-k is ASE never heard of these pipelaters and best Frac hands ever they have to be new to the oilfield
Who

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2011
You all are the aluminum pipe layers that don't know whow to run equip right you all are wana bees who hope to get recocnized and work for a service company one day. Ha ha we look Dow on you guys
Who

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2011
Frac jobs were done before you guys existed and will continue after these escondidos and egale ford formations run dry to bad you all won't.
Who

United States

#11 Mar 17, 2011
the man wrote:
Then u obviously dont no fracs. We do the water transfer. With out us there aint no water to frac. <quoted text>
pumping water into frac tanks does not make you a frac hand that just makes u a water boy Copy driver , give some calculations on capacity and BHP and an ISIP or etc u want me to keep making u look bad driver
Who

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2011
the man wrote:
Then u obviously dont no fracs. We do the water transfer. With out us there aint no water to frac. <quoted text>
that's what I thought punks u all just lay down those 5 # aluminum pipes. Grab a hammer and rig up some real iron my 3 year old can rig up those light weight pipes . You all are a joke
umm

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Mar 18, 2011
Lol i wanna "lay down ur frac" ;)
Givemsum

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2011
umm wrote:
Lol i wanna "lay down ur frac" ;)
which company do you want to get a good frac job by the water boys or mr Who
Givemsum

United States

#15 Mar 18, 2011
I will laydown ur frac or as a real frac hand would say I will stimulate you hole.
Who

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2011
Givemsum wrote:
<quoted text>
which company do you want to get a good frac job by the water boys or mr Who
the ASE waterboys are wondering what stimulation has to do with the oilfield. I don't hear those b///hes talking or posting shit that they are bad ass.
Stfu

United States

#17 Mar 18, 2011
Who is a b#tch
Who

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2011
Stfu wrote:
Who is a b#tch
ASE are the bitches why? They don't know shit about fracturing
Stfu

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2011
F#kn p#ssy
Idiots

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2011
Lol guess "who" made ASE hands realize that they are just a bunch of idiots who lay down pipe only ain't real frac hands. That's cause they thought they were bad ass cause the transfer water!!! Lmfao idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guilty or not 12 min Cora 21
city manager opening 16 min El Payaso 15
miley cyrus??? (May '10) 1 hr Chad 5
Welcome New Coach Evans 1 hr Jason bear 56
Go Fund Me Acct 2 hr How many Dunce Pp... 6
I'm voting for Trump 2 hr Slaying Dumb Folks 31
Adrian and Tiffany 5 hr TheGIG 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages