who did this Jesus guy shoot at & why?
yayo

Victoria, TX

#2 Jan 1, 2013
did someone get raptured off?
Dee

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Just some dumbass Chavalo trying to make a name for himself....
yoy

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Dee wrote:
Just some dumbass Chavalo trying to make a name for himself....
no doubt!
Wht

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2013
All I gotta say is if u don't know him why talk about him.... It's none of u Alls business wht he does or why he did it!! By the way Jesus isnt a bad person he is a fun & carrying loving person.. Soo get over yourselfs & stop being soo damn nosey that all u people doo is get on topix & talk about people... "Get a life"!!!!!
Loser

Ballwin, MO

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Jesus is gross he thinks he's this big tough guy whos short and his nose is messed up like GTFO yourself moron yOu need to grow since you have to be a pu*sy and shoot fight like a man midget
shut up

Dayton, TX

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Dont talk till you know the whole story! It happened @ his house. No drive by. The loosers are people like you. Jesus is a stand up guy who isnt afraid of anyone! Trust me a man he is. One on one he will fight. He doesnt need back up. Dont be jealous of him.
my two cents

United States

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Its sounds to me like you are his boyfriend. Can he defend himself? Or you gotta fight all his battles?
not

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 2, 2013
my two cents wrote:
Its sounds to me like you are his boyfriend. Can he defend himself? Or you gotta fight all his battles?
I'm sorry. Lol how does sticking up for him once on this forum mean that person fights all his battles? You could've come up with something better than that.
Okay

Victoria, TX

#12 Jan 2, 2013
not wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. Lol how does sticking up for him once on this forum mean that person fights all his battles? You could've come up with something better than that.
How does using a shotgun to shoot at someone make him a man?
Please advise!
lol

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Wht wrote:
All I gotta say is if u don't know him why talk about him.... It's none of u Alls business wht he does or why he did it!! By the way Jesus isnt a bad person he is a fun & carrying loving person.. Soo get over yourselfs & stop being soo damn nosey that all u people doo is get on topix & talk about people... "Get a life"!!!!!
ok so I dnt knw this person, but I will say it is my business. I have family all over Alice.fun, living,scarring person.how so?he shot a gun.that only means he's short temper and can't control him self.ill b nosy all I want. We need to get ppl like this off the streets.and yes I have a life,I want to keep my life and my families life.so need to get urself on tract and fix ur life.stop protecting ppl that wana hurt ppl.
grandma chencha

Ballwin, MO

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Wht wrote:
Your not the boss of us?
waaaa

Bellevue, WA

#15 Jan 2, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ok so I dnt knw this person, but I will say it is my business. I have family all over Alice.fun, living,scarring person.how so?he shot a gun.that only means he's short temper and can't control him self.ill b nosy all I want. We need to get ppl like this off the streets.and yes I have a life,I want to keep my life and my families life.so need to get urself on tract and fix ur life.stop protecting ppl that wana hurt ppl.
agreeed!
Yolo

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2013
One on one haaaaaa he had to use a gun Pleasssseeee!!!!! Ha sounds like a panocha to me!!!!!!
zzzzzz

Bellevue, WA

#17 Jan 2, 2013
who did he shoot at?
Tired

Houston, TX

#18 Jan 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="grandma chencha
"]<quoted text>
Your not the boss of us?[/QUOTE] I live next door to this coward wen this happen I saw it he was outside wit a gun n let's not 4get close where I send my kids to school thnk god school was out cuz it's not the frist time this punk is out wit guns he n his girlfriend fight all the time n u can hear the kids crying I will b calling cps n the d.a cuz we dnt need him around where we have kids in school r at the baseball park he belongs wit the rest behind bars
Jguerra

Ballwin, MO

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Punk bi*ch to me..
yup

United States

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Stupid ass bitch i can assure u if anything or any1 would hurt my family i would put that dumbfuck in hell and yet retards and lowlife bitches defend them get a life
Yea

United States

#21 Jan 2, 2013
I hope he.stays in jail. Low.life bastard! He is nothing but a.coward!
shut up

United States

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Jesus is not a low life ,bastard, nor coward! He has a family that loves him and will always be there for him. The COWARDS are the 3 guys that followed him that night with bats. What could he do? 3 against 1? Those cowards the main one 33yrs. Old Jesus is 22. What were there intentions? 3 against one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris lozano 15 min la de ortiz 2
has anyone done their taxes with cody yet? 21 min What a joke 2
Marie alaniz aka Esther 53 min girl 6
tanya d arroyo 1 hr lol 21
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 7,883
drive thru at ra 5 hr cowboy Joe 1
R.I.P. Freddy Ayala 5 hr Speaking the truth 12
Alice Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web