Posted in the Alice Forum

mrzip

Alice, TX

#1 Feb 16, 2011
females at fesco?
salt

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Feb 16, 2011
Oh dont even get me started on this topic,worthless ugly stupid cry baby b*tches...think they are too good but believe me they arent worth a sh*t!!!Oh and the main one is that Howard Stern look alike aka.Sonia Elizondo
pepper

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Feb 16, 2011
salt wrote:
Oh dont even get me started on this topic,worthless ugly stupid cry baby b*tches...think they are too good but believe me they arent worth a sh*t!!!Oh and the main one is that Howard Stern look alike aka.Sonia Elizondo
WTF? Howard Stern? Any other celeb lookalikes working there? I gotta see this chick. What building is she in?
nine inches

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2011
There is this one chick that works there that is married to some Hondouras dude I think she is so sexy. Iv had a crush on her for a while but she is friends with my friend and that went to shit but any way if she every gives me a chance I'm gonna take her to extacy
Sucka

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Feb 16, 2011
nine inches wrote:
There is this one chick that works there that is married to some Hondouras dude I think she is so sexy. Iv had a crush on her for a while but she is friends with my friend and that went to shit but any way if she every gives me a chance I'm gonna take her to extacy
Yo man. You need someone to hold your hand? Scared or what? Sounds like your game is weak. You weak playboy? Don't be a wuss. Man up biatch.
nine inches

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2011
I'm not a man for ur info I'm a girly girl and very hot. Nine inches is the size of my double dildgo that I love to use ur more than welcome to join in Mr. Sucka
experience

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Feb 17, 2011
nine inches wrote:
I'm not a man for ur info I'm a girly girl and very hot. Nine inches is the size of my double dildgo that I love to use ur more than welcome to join in Mr. Sucka
Uh I think u mean 18 inches. I've never see one only 9 inches. That would leave only 4 and a half for the pink and 4and a half for the stink. That doesn't sound like much fun.
salt

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Feb 18, 2011
Nope no more celeb lookalikes working there just a bunch of ugly hoes.Oh and you might get to see that howard stern lookalike outside just go by there and you will see it.
mrzip

Alice, TX

#9 Feb 21, 2011
hmm yeah ive heard of that one married to that honduras guy i think her name is nelda perez if i'm not mistaken...does she cheat on her husband?
ten inches

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2011
Yes I know I used to be nine inches I grew an inch thanks to Extends anyway no I don't think she will cheat on him ( Nelda is who we are talkin about) because she is nice and sweet and I can't see her doing it. But u never know I thought I would never cheat and I ended up doing her good friend. Anyways she is too good for anybody so why even try it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coyotes 9 min Customer 4
Andy Gallegos #1 troll of Alice 21 min Doc 23
Stupid gang banger thugs 23 min Doc 10
El Payaso/ Andy Gallegos 51 min MrDingle 1
Robert Villarreal 1 hr Shhh 9
George A Elizardo 1 hr Meliza 25
please 1 hr please 1
lucheizie store 4 hr sdtruth 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance