Best football players from Alice

Best football players from Alice

Posted in the Alice Forum

Coyote classmate

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Chris soza, Ernie balboa, jay Garcia, tres cantu, Louie garza, willie Ruiz, David Valdez, chris huber, now that's some dam good football players. To name a few! The years 79-83 were what football season should be about. Doesn't matter who went on to play where & what, these football players slept, ate, & breathed football. These were the days the town of Alice rallied together & what "Friday night lights" was all about in south Texas. I was proud of our players & hometown back then. The players respected their teachers, parents, coaches & fellow students. Getting caught skipping school & breaking curfew were what we feared the most back in the day. Police called to schools was unheard. Long gone are the days that we worn our orange & white & actually had something to be proud of. To all the folks that graduated from Alice isd in the late 70's early 80's, yes we had some dam good football players & they contributed so much to the memories we hold dear! We were the fortunate! I am proud & homered to have lived that era. So yes folks it's not only about what the great Alice coyote football players did or what school they went off to, it's about what as a town united we created to represent only the best back in the day. Not many of you can say you lived it! Go coyotes!!!!'n.(79-83)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reynola Martinez 11 min Lol 7
Tiffany hobbs: being with married men?!? 23 min Stds 13
Courtney Nicole 41 min Lol 6
Tronald dump 1 hr give it a rest 30
Best fighter in alice (Sep '15) 1 hr sam 47
Julian Ortiz 1 hr Ghj 16
barrientes feud on fb 1 hr E1ote_man 31

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance