why do ppl act rich during tax return...

why do ppl act rich during tax return season?

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hard worker

Lithonia, GA

#1 Jan 30, 2012
I'm glad I can shop all year! J/s
what

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Good 4 u that u can do that we dont care!!!!!
Anonymous

Frisco, TX

#3 Jan 30, 2012
hard worker wrote:
I'm glad I can shop all year! J/s
I agree. Haven't gotten a refund for several years, in fact pay more than we were ever refunded. The more we pay the madder it makes me people blow their refunds on rims, trips, or clothes. It also makes me more aware of the BS people buy with their food stamp card. Really, I'm a contributing citizen budgeting my groceries and you're buying steaks and having a cookout? Something is wrong with this picture. I've signed the petition to limit the amount of time one can receive benefits. It's a hand up, not lifestyle.
Whatever

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Will i hope that petition dont pass not all people are like that i use my foodstamps to feed my kids and other peoples kids as well mine are going to good use im looking for a good job i dont care if its at a fast food but dont judge people who ask for help maybe you would get a refund if you started a familey
holy

Lithonia, GA

#5 Jan 30, 2012
I agree! Ppl brag and brag and most of them don't even work, they file self employed! It bothers me that my hubby and I work yet ppl that don't get 7000 back
Whatever

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2012
But dont get mad at the ones who do get it and put it to good use you might work all year and get little back but im sorry its just you and ur husband so get over it all ready cause there still good people out there who uses there for a good cause
Whatever

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2012
I bet it hurts you too see us get everything the goverment has to offer will its just not the benifits we get they offer free daycare g.e.d and other things so stfu and deal with it
Anonymous

Frisco, TX

#8 Jan 30, 2012
Whatever wrote:
But dont get mad at the ones who do get it and put it to good use you might work all year and get little back but im sorry its just you and ur husband so get over it all ready cause there still good people out there who uses there for a good cause
We have 5 kids. I don't have a problem with people needing food stamps but a time limit should be placed on it. A year, tops, then they star being reduced til you're able to provide for your children instead of depending on the state to provide for them.
Anonymous

Frisco, TX

#9 Jan 30, 2012
Whatever wrote:
The good cause would be recipients using it to get on their feet. I was on them for six months when I was young. I had too much pride to stay on them, though.
Anonymous

Frisco, TX

#10 Jan 30, 2012
Whatever wrote:
I bet it hurts you too see us get everything the goverment has to offer will its just not the benifits we get they offer free daycare g.e.d and other things so stfu and deal with it
Yes, it does anger me. Know what else? My phone that I bought in the fall (I can sup all year and not just at refund time) has spell check and I can spell benefits correctly thanks to that. Mean a$$ nasty person. Have some pride!
Anonymous

Frisco, TX

#11 Jan 30, 2012
*should be shop, not sup. Autocorrect hit me.
Hard worker

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Jan 30, 2012
Its not the people who need government assistance that make hard workers upset. It's the people who abuse the system. There is a lot of people who claim income that do nothing but sit on their @ss all year. Get off the couch and get a real job!!!
leanna

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Jan 30, 2012
who cares!!!!!! gosh get a life already....stop complaining and get back to work already....you sound so bitter and unhappy....so why would it be anybodys business what people do with their refund or foodstamps...just mind your own business and leave other people alone......geeeezzzzz...and fyi im not on food stamps and i do have to pay the IRS.....just be grateful you have a job and be thankful that you have the ability to contribute!!
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 30, 2012
Hard worker wrote:
Its not the people who need government assistance that make hard workers upset. It's the people who abuse the system. There is a lot of people who claim income that do nothing but sit on their @ss all year. Get off the couch and get a real job!!!
Exactly! It's ok to need it and use it, but work on improving your situation also. Don't mooch off of us your whole life.
holy

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jan 30, 2012
Whatever wrote:
and ur happy to get all this! Ur kids must think ur pathetic bringing them into really!! Now I know ur scum!!
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 30, 2012
leanna wrote:
who cares!!!!!! gosh get a life already....stop complaining and get back to work already....you sound so bitter and unhappy....so why would it be anybodys business what people do with their refund or foodstamps...just mind your own business and leave other people alone......geeeezzzzz...and fyi im not on food stamps and i do have to pay the IRS.....just be grateful you have a job and be thankful that you have the ability to contribute!!
It's unfair (as I stated before) because I have to meal plan and budget while they eat like kings because my husband busts his a$$. The sad part is how they seem to believe it's their entitlement.
Whatever

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2012
leanna wrote:
thank you i dont know why some people get mad about this its life its not yours and my kids think highly of me im there mom it dont matter where money or there food comes from money is not everything you know its who you are that defines you im not a bitter person you make it seem like im knocking on your door and saying wheres my money or foodstamps some people do abuse the it but not me and im not just sitting around for nothing just rember money dont buy love and love is all u take to the grave so you stop being bitter and to you with five kids girl go and worry about other things in this world that your paying for
leanna

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Jan 30, 2012
@ hatecuzsheaint.....i understand your point....my point is dont waste your time on it....becasue the more you let it bother you the more power you give them to ruin your day....just be thankful and grateful and count your blessings so that you can continue to be blessed as you have been....:)
Whatever

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2012
hatecuzsheaint wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unfair (as I stated before) because I have to meal plan and budget while they eat like kings because my husband busts his a$$. The sad part is how they seem to believe it's their entitlement.
have you use coupons they really work so you should try it
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#20 Jan 30, 2012
leanna wrote:
@ hatecuzsheaint.....i understand your point....my point is dont waste your time on it....becasue the more you let it bother you the more power you give them to ruin your day....just be thankful and grateful and count your blessings so that you can continue to be blessed as you have been....:)
Yes, I am grateful and I thank the Lord every day for our life, family, and good health. You're right, I'm going to finish my Valentine's gifts for my husband and kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scandal in AHS Athletic Department 5 min Coyote Supporter 12
Did the city give Silva a turkey 59 min Honest 1
uannn Cralos NISIMBLATT 1 hr Kathy 2
I am selling my muc membership. 1 hr Raza 14
Christmas sponsorship 2 hr David Ochoa 1
Corruption in Alice 2 hr texan 40
April Soto 2 facebooks wut a slxx 2 hr Pimp 3

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance