guys with little cocks

guys with little cocks

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
selena

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Aug 16, 2010
go for it...
reanna

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Aug 18, 2010
half those guys have std's.....i feel sorry for ur "friends"
loveeme11

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 18, 2010
FOR ONE
your friends sleep with these guys?
okayy let me help you get your facts straight honey
romeo hasnt been with anyonee. in the past 2 almost 3 years.
because he has a gf...and trust me i would know because he is related to me.
So please stop lying alreadyy.
Lying isnt good for you:)
vote for pedro

Robstown, TX

#7 Aug 18, 2010
All the guys in gangs around here
meagan

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Aug 18, 2010
loveeme11 wrote:
FOR ONE
your friends sleep with these guys?
okayy let me help you get your facts straight honey
romeo hasnt been with anyonee. in the past 2 almost 3 years.
because he has a gf...and trust me i would know because he is related to me.
So please stop lying alreadyy.
Lying isnt good for you:)
sweetie, he fkd audrey garza. and audrey is my friend. hello! get your facts straight.:)
loveeme11

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 18, 2010
LMAO im sorry but forsure he isnt...trust me:))
so funny lie after lie....makes me laugh
meagan

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Aug 18, 2010
loveeme11 wrote:
FOR ONE
your friends sleep with these guys?
okayy let me help you get your facts straight honey
romeo hasnt been with anyonee. in the past 2 almost 3 years.
because he has a gf...and trust me i would know because he is related to me.
So please stop lying alreadyy.
Lying isnt good for you:)
&& This was like 2 or 3 months ago at a party.:)
meagan

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Aug 18, 2010
loveeme11 wrote:
LMAO im sorry but forsure he isnt...trust me:))
so funny lie after lie....makes me laugh
it's funny how you're indenial.
oh well, he has a small one anyway.:)
loveeme11

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 18, 2010
That Hoe? lol honey pleasee....that wasnt 2 or 3 months ago...lol that was long ago and I KNOW! then he got back with his gf! so PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIEND NOT TO BE LYING LMFAO
vote for pedro

Robstown, TX

#14 Aug 18, 2010
Man as much as these chicks ho around, no wonder all the project apartment complexes are filled with single moms.
meagan

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Aug 18, 2010
loveeme11 wrote:
That Hoe? lol honey pleasee....that wasnt 2 or 3 months ago...lol that was long ago and I KNOW! then he got back with his gf! so PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIEND NOT TO BE LYING LMFAO
but he still fkd her & he still has a small one. lmao.
meagan

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Aug 18, 2010
reanna wrote:
half those guys have std's.....i feel sorry for ur "friends"
that's true, one of those guys gave my friends one. ALL of these guys are dirty.
loveeme11

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 18, 2010
Lmao; well if he does apparently she liked it because she came back wanting moreee; but to bad for her he got back with his gf.:))
loveeme11

Houston, TX

#20 Aug 18, 2010
Thenn im guessing ALL your friendss are dirtyy? lmao...
meagan

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Aug 18, 2010
they still fk. & rubi knows it.
meagan

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Aug 18, 2010
loveeme11 wrote:
Thenn im guessing ALL your friendss are dirtyy? lmao...
not at all, sweetie.:) if you knew who my friends were, you wouldn't be talking stuff.:)
Kayla

Brooksville, FL

#23 Aug 18, 2010
There is help for guys with small peckers.

http://www.waltsense.com/storage/articles/200...
loveeme11

Houston, TX

#24 Aug 18, 2010
If she knew it would she still be living with himm? mhmm, didnt think so...think about the shit you say little girl.:))
and tell your hoe of a friend not to be making lies upp...lol like i said before "lying isnt good for you"
loveeme11

Houston, TX

#25 Aug 18, 2010
idgaf who your friends are...lol you even said it yourself girl, that ALL these guys are dirtyy. then in another comment you said some of my friends sleep with these guys thats how i know. Well sweetie think about it...? lol Do you get it know? or do you want me to explain it againn? because i sure dont fucking mindd?:)
meagan

Corpus Christi, TX

#26 Aug 18, 2010
loveeme11 wrote:
If she knew it would she still be living with himm? mhmm, didnt think so...think about the shit you say little girl.:))
and tell your hoe of a friend not to be making lies upp...lol like i said before "lying isnt good for you"
rubi still lives with him because she's a pendeja, she knows he cheats on her and yet she stays with his ass because she's scared someone else is going to come into the picture. honestly, rubi can do wayy better. i know the ppl romeo talks too, and from what he tell them is that he doesn't even love her anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alice has nothing but trashy people 19 min justsaying 1
Lori 26 min Ex Crew Member 8
Emily murphy 27 min getalife 6
when Beas was a biker bar? 1 hr You owe me 5
pretty black girl with long hair 1 hr hope 4
CPS taking Amara Garcia's kids. Caught drugging... 1 hr April_L85 1
Ruby Garza 1 hr u salty dog 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages