never forget the chic who tried to st...

never forget the chic who tried to still my husband shes from alice

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
forgetting

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Ugh

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2012
forgetting wrote:
Ugh
Omg? How? Did she "still" his beating heart?:)
Lol

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Eloteman wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg? How? Did she "still" his beating heart?:)
Still lmfao
Wondering

Alice, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I wonder if she is the same one who went after mine?
guess who

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Really? Did you mean steal? Learn how to spell before you come on here trying to bash on people. Besides, I bet your husband didn't mind a bit.
Smilin

Alice, TX

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Oh no he didn't mind one bit ;) I'll see him later and again first thing in the morning while you think he's at work! Dammit boy!
Istillcan

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2012
If you think we're over think again. We don't talk as much or have sex as much as we did because your constantly on his a$$ looking through his phone and what not but we still keep in contact and still have sex just so you know and I told him I want to have his baby so were working on it :)
Smilin

Alice, TX

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Oh yes and another thing, he gets turned on more because I am educated and with a career ;) we role play as well!!
Gator Bites

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2012
If your husband was that easy to steal..... Then he was never really yours to begin with.... Just stating the facts....
Wondering

Alice, TX

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Name?
Lol

United States

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Name?
if your from SD then it was me!
gosh

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Your so blunt about being the other woman, reveal yourself and the married guy your with. We're all curious, since you have no shame, it should be easy. You must not really mean all that much to him since he's still with his wife? We won't he leave her for you?
Gator Bites

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2012
gosh wrote:
Your so blunt about being the other woman, reveal yourself and the married guy your with. We're all curious, since you have no shame, it should be easy. You must not really mean all that much to him since he's still with his wife? We won't he leave her for you?
That's Funny a$$ Shit right there....... Of course he won't leave his wife!!! He can have his cake & pie too...
Smilin

Alice, TX

#14 Nov 12, 2012
He's in the process of doing so, while at home and withou her knowing he's spoken to an attorney. She knows we still see each other and talk because of our baby :)
gosh

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Nov 12, 2012
That's harsh stuff right there. Does he have kids with his wife? If so, that's pretty messed up for them to have to go through that. Another thing, how can you be sure that he's nvr gonna cheat on you while your pregnant with his baby? Your gonna get fat and cranky. What if he gets turned off by you and goes back to her? It'll be a back and fourth game. Best of luck to you and his wife.
Smilin

Alice, TX

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Yes I know told him not to but they fight lots and in front of the kids so it may be best. As for him cheating on me, well as long as I take care of what I should, I've got no worries. She doesn't clean or worry about the kids and I know this because his family tells me. She doesn't take care of herself and has let herself go! As for me, I've had the baby and I still take care of myself running and keeping up with what a woman should with his money. Thanks though for the best wishes.
gosh

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Well now I see why he is leaving her. That's not a real woman. If you want to keep him tamed, you've got to take good care of him, as well as yourself. We always have to be on top of it, if not they will stray. He should just leave her already. She should take the hints and move on with her life as well.
Whatajoke

Alice, TX

#18 Nov 13, 2012
How ignorant can you be? So you think any man that cheats on his wife and looks you in the eye and says he will be true to you is gonna keep that promise?? You are a fool. I can assure you he will cheat on you too. Thats cheating 101.

It's rule #1. "convince her that she is special and makes you feel like your wife no longer can make you feel.

Rule # 2 "tell her you are going to a divorce when the timing is right.

It would be on chapter 1 page 1 of the cheaters hand book for men if such a thing existed!!

If you are going to cheat, just enjoy the sex cause that's all it will ever be. Hope you are not looking for true love
Him

Alice, TX

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Come on "Smilin". you are better than this teenage crap. Doing this through topix is not your style. Leave topix to the gossiping little girls with nothing else to do with their lives. You are going about this the wrong way and it will back fire on you.
Sad But True

Houston, TX

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Why BUY The COW WHEN YOUR GETTING THE MILK FOR FREE!!! ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy garza, 13 min curious 5
paul Martinez in jail again 15 min Angela 1
Mike collins 24 min curious 24
ashley buttstain and jesse ochoa 32 min bighouseburgergirl 5
TWINS in Alice (Dec '14) 34 min classoftwothousand 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Farts 940
Coach Crane Coming Back!!! 6 hr Parent 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages