is it a good idea 2 be involved with ...

is it a good idea 2 be involved with a guy younger than u

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hmmm

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Will be Leave u for someone younger one day
Curious

Sweden

#2 Feb 18, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Will be Leave u for someone younger one day
Whom are you referring too? What's her name or where does she work?
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Feb 18, 2013
really younger. f@#$% him then get out if he is 20's and you are 40 plus and if you are not firm body, then get out he would want a firm body for the beach not sagging skin..... lol..maybe he wants your money then everyone wins. but if you have to hide your body get out.
hmmm

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2013
8 yr difference...we both have income coming in!! Just wondering if later on in life he will leave..we have been together 4 yrs now

“"Your clock is ticking"”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 18, 2013
hmmm wrote:
8 yr difference...we both have income coming in!! Just wondering if later on in life he will leave..we have been together 4 yrs now
Demi Moore
kiki

Alice, TX

#6 Feb 18, 2013
no ask amanda santos la [email protected] was with a kid 13 years younger then her
Nick

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Feb 20, 2013
I'm down with some old puss, if she has a good job I will roc it. My buddy in San Diego has one she's white and looks good from far away but up close damn it. face looks like a map.
young love

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 20, 2013
I been with my boyfriend since he was 15 and i was 21 now he is 22 and im 28 we have a daughter together and still going strong..... he works as a machanic and loves my other to kids that aint his we have a trailer a new truck a car and motor cycle and i dont work lol so in my opionion it could work out......
WTF

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Nick wrote:
I'm down with some old puss, if she has a good job I will roc it. My buddy in San Diego has one she's white and looks good from far away but up close damn it. face looks like a map.
FACE like a road map damn I want to puck, just thinking about it. she better be rich. If the face looks like that what does the rest look like, flab, flab, flab, she must be soft. streach marks
Behind bars

Lockhart, TX

#11 Feb 20, 2013
young love wrote:
I been with my boyfriend since he was 15 and i was 21 now he is 22 and im 28 we have a daughter together and still going strong..... he works as a machanic and loves my other to kids that aint his we have a trailer a new truck a car and motor cycle and i dont work lol so in my opionion it could work out......
Are u an idiot? Been proud of the age difference.. If that was my son I would have filed charges againt's u. There is a word for sick women like u.. I bet he was till growing hair.
young love

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 20, 2013
well his mom let me be with him and sorry he likes older women thats just him 6 years and we are just fine he loves me just as much as i love him some times works in misterios ways
crazy

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Feb 20, 2013
This is for the road map women, what makes you think he will stay with you. if you have kids his age, really think about it. if your a road map now what about 5 years from now? will you kids think you are as cool as your friends do. Think your crazy for doing it. hope you are not in love.
Bastaro

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Feb 20, 2013
young love wrote:
well his mom let me be with him and sorry he likes older women thats just him 6 years and we are just fine he loves me just as much as i love him some times works in misterios ways
You said it HIS MOM LET YOU BE W/him. IF you had to ask permission,then its fuck*d up. go to heb and grab a cucmber.
Behind Bars

Lockhart, TX

#15 Feb 20, 2013
young love wrote:
Any mother in their rite mind would knw its wrong.. & u probably finished raising him.. A 15 yr old till doesn't knw what true love is.. U got lucky.. Cuz u could been known as an x sex offender.. I'll pray it doesn't happen to ur own children.
veronica lopez

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 20, 2013
look us up on facebook we are more than happy even though im older then him you wont ever under stand an i dont expect any one to and plus i dont look old for my age so it works out i actually look younger than him
veronica lopez

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Bastaro wrote:
<quoted text>You said it HIS MOM LET YOU BE W/him. IF you had to ask permission,then its fuck*d up. go to heb and grab a cucmber.
i didnt ask permishion lmao it just happened and his mom never said any thing
lmao

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 20, 2013
i love him no matter what anyone says
stalkersexoffend er

United States

#19 Feb 20, 2013
I say for the young man to just tear it up and break her hip, besides a gum job is some serious sh!+ today.
uuhh

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2013
yeah, but the fact remains you were a child molestor...would anyone allow their 15 year old daughter to go out with an older guy..NO...so get over yourself you perv
road map
#21 Feb 20, 2013
road map he will leave you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is unemployment doing extensions 12 min Opportunities 11
Robert Martinez aka rippa haha 18 min Michelle 2
Lizzy Galvan 20 min Samantha 1
Stephanie Guerra and Dark Aaron from San Diego ... 29 min Views 4
Maria briones 43 min Pathetic 6
Bianca bueno 1 hr Vanessa 5
reena diaz 1 hr wish 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages