hum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

does anybody know that homeless man I never see him bothering anybody but I always see him walking the streets. we are thinking about helping but don't know it would be just for beer or if he actually would want some help
yeah

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I wonder about him too and have wanted to help.
Co worker

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I gave him $20 at Christmas and we give him coffee when he comes in Chilis. Very nice n polite man.
hum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I really wanna help him some how. Where does he sleep maybe I can take him a blanket
hello

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

If your talking about the man that walks down 281 he is a nice man but dose buy beer with money people give him..
If u want to help him you should buy him food.!
rite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

U want the 20$! Haha !(hum)
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

R u all talking about Richard the white guy
Princess Maggot

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I bought him a six pack of water once :)
homeless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

He sleeps at the old casa blanca...
Just saying

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

He will work for the money. He is very intelligent. In his backpack he carries books to read ! He is homeless I believe by choice. He never bothers anyone and is very polite. Just doesnt want to deal with lives drama's !
From Experience

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

To me it seems like he is looking for handouts. I offered to buy him at McDonald's but this Guy wanted an ice cream wtf is that. I didn't even buy my sin an icecream. When he did sleep at that bar he was lying around all day. He should get up n pick up cans or look for a job.
hum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Nothing wrong with icecream at least he didnt ask for beer..
Casa blanca where is that
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

i dont know who your talking about but if hes an older man doesnt he recieve a social security check ? cant he get an apt through one of the assistance programs for the elderly, like the casa real or something like that?
janet

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Are you talking about the man that walks around walmart and the surrounding area?
resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Think your talking about the bearded man that walks from mccoy's area and thru town. He is always looking for cans and to do things to EARN some money. He doesn't stand on the corner holding a sign or expecting a handout. I have gave him food and a few dollars a couple of times. He is very polite and never bothers anyone.
hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

He probably is happy living the way he does. Perhaps there is a mental health issue? I hope people continue to assist him but let him live the life he chose.
cashier

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

resident wrote:
Think your talking about the bearded man that walks from mccoy's area and thru town. He is always looking for cans and to do things to EARN some money. He doesn't stand on the corner holding a sign or expecting a handout. I have gave him food and a few dollars a couple of times. He is very polite and never bothers anyone.
He sleeps under a truck in the lot next to subway
Midnite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

resident wrote:
Well said! 1 cold, raining early morning.. I was walking into Walmart he was outside goin thru the trash can.. I gave him some $$$.. When I was walking out.. I saw him sitting inside Mc Donald's.. Eating & drinking a nice hot cup of coffee.. When I saw that I felt the GREATEST feeling.. My heart way out 2 him..
cashier

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Midnite wrote:
<quoted text> Well said! 1 cold, raining early morning.. I was walking into Walmart he was outside goin thru the trash can.. I gave him some $$$.. When I was walking out.. I saw him sitting inside Mc Donald's.. Eating & drinking a nice hot cup of coffee.. When I saw that I felt the GREATEST feeling.. My heart way out 2 him..
Yeah i always see him there at Mc Donald's too
mom

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

cashier wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah i always see him there at Mc Donald's too
His name is Eddie very polite he collects can left them under bridge and get thus 2 city workers went in a pickup and stole all of Eddies cans in an unmarked pickup they were told they belonged to the homeless man the 2 workers just took them anyhow how can they be so rude and take what this man walked and picked up to get food
They should be ashame of theirselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Alice Forum right now

Search the Alice Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Juanita's. 5 min Kat 21
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 1 hr Nfreebird 6,448
pathetic trolls 2 hr tochibomba 14
Iris salinas 2 hr dear Iris 18
It's just lunch 3 hr curious 3
Fight at Club 4 3 hr hehehe 14
Is the oilfield dieing in Alice 3 hr yes 6
•••
•••