First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Does anyone know if its urine or hair follicle
Hand

Tyler, TX

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Hair follical
Hair

Ballwin, MO

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Hair from ur butt
H P Director

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure and have the drug lab guys test the incoming samples twice and have an independent lab verify the results. It's our way to increase safety and awareness throughout the company before we make a mistake and hire those that choose to break federal law and ingest/use illegal substances. Merry Christmas.
slang

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Dec 10, 2012
H P Director wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure and have the drug lab guys test the incoming samples twice and have an independent lab verify the results. It's our way to increase safety and awareness throughout the company before we make a mistake and hire those that choose to break federal law and ingest/use illegal substances. Merry Christmas.
Lmao!!!!
Sick

Alice, TX

#6 Dec 10, 2012
H P Director wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure and have the drug lab guys test the incoming samples twice and have an independent lab verify the results. It's our way to increase safety and awareness throughout the company before we make a mistake and hire those that choose to break federal law and ingest/use illegal substances. Merry Christmas.
. I know for a fact it's against federal law for your company to test for drugs for hair folicals for the peri anal area. You will be hearing From my attorney I tiered of you all pulling my wife hair. Mr director not sure what you were thinking? You are not even a lab person. Evident by you not wearing gloves.
yes

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Good
Haha

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2012
I used to work at H&P it's a piss sample idk where they got hair follical
lmao

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Sick wrote:
<quoted text>. I know for a fact it's against federal law for your company to test for drugs for hair folicals for the peri anal area. You will be hearing From my attorney I tiered of you all pulling my wife hair. Mr director not sure what you were thinking? You are not even a lab person. Evident by you not wearing gloves.
Seriously? I can't tell if you are serious or joking due to your spelling/bad grammar .. you can't possible believe that they actually take hair from other parts of the body other than the scalp. That was a good one though haha.
Employee

Alice, TX

#11 Dec 31, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? I can't tell if you are serious or joking due to your spelling/bad grammar .. you can't possible believe that they actually take hair from other parts of the body other than the scalp. That was a good one though haha.
Es que no se comp esquebri Si le estiraron Los pelos de el colo a me veja
Employee

Alice, TX

#12 Dec 31, 2012
I want them back
Well

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2012
H&p doing hair,now cuz they found out ppl were smoking on 14 days off n go bk to work
Well

Alice, TX

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Yes hair follical is a new thing there but it's not the standard piss test anymore
Random

United States

#15 Apr 5, 2013
So I need a confirm answer, are they doing a pee test or a hair test?
independent

Ballwin, MO

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Random wrote:
So I need a confirm answer, are they doing a pee test or a hair test?
Just stay clean and you won't have to worry about it.
smoke

Alice, TX

#17 Apr 5, 2013
I don't know about you guys but I would rather have them take the hair out my ass instead of my head cause that's where all the smoke goes when I'm smokin, u know what i mean
Bobby

Euless, TX

#18 Sep 25, 2013
What drugs does h&p test for, I'm doin a project for school
Well

Alice, TX

#19 Sep 25, 2013
Yes h&p is doing hair and urine upon hire!!! And hair follicle for everyone too.. It's from the head, under arm or the legs! Be real
Jered

United States

#21 Oct 5, 2013
How far back does the hair test go? 3 months or 6 months?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 5, 2013
Don't do drugs and you won't have to worry about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
linda moncada 1 hr Chico 3
bobo m. 1 hr marie 5
roy garza 2 hr *++ 1
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 2 hr Robbin Marks 7,931
when cody start doing imcome taxes? 2 hr Helper 22
Will the pool be ready by summer 2 hr Villi 13
Selfish moms 3 hr Amanda 23
Alice Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better