Abused baby this morning
saddened

United States

#112 Oct 21, 2012
I have a family that was over at her house 2days before this happened, they said the baby cried the entire time! Her excuse was "oh he's just a baby crier" I'm a young mother myself, I had the worst experience with my child he was a colicky baby non stop crying for 4m straight, and not one time did it cross my mind to hurt or mistreat him!

She is just as guilty! Ur child's crying in pain, if u don't know what's bothering take him to the Er and find out, negligence that's what that's called... maybe she did or didn't beat her child.. but as a mother its our responsibility to findout why our children are crying!

Both parents are at fault more her then him, that's ur child and u failed him.. poor baby :'(
saddened

United States

#113 Oct 21, 2012
FAMILY wrote:
R.I.P BABY JULIAN
Did they disconnect him already? Poor baby, this child will never be hurt again for now he is an angel..
FAMILY

United States

#114 Oct 21, 2012
saddened wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they disconnect him already? Poor baby, this child will never be hurt again for now he is an angel..
Yes 8am
when

United States

#115 Oct 21, 2012
FAMILY wrote:
R.I.P BABY JULIAN
:( he passed away afterall...???
Witchy Witch Girl

Alice, TX

#116 Oct 21, 2012
Poor baby!!. My heart aches for him..
Ur Sick for letting this happen to Ur own child!!
Justice for Baby Julian!!!
what?

United States

#118 Oct 21, 2012
Sssoooo sad I'm crying as I comment, thinking poor little angel, yet It's what God wanted. The Lord needed him now and perhaps he is better off away from those parents. A tiny angel next to our Lord, no more pain ever again and at peace forever. The thought of such an innocent child having to die how he did angers me and I keep asking why, why does this happen?
Just a reader

Alice, TX

#119 Oct 21, 2012
My heart cries for the baby angel. We have tried to have a baby and are good people. Why trash like this ... Nevermind. I can't express myself. But if God gives us another blessing, I could never even think of any harm coming to my child. A defenseless baby. My God I hope the guys rots in prison then in hell.
Cassie

United States

#120 Oct 21, 2012
I don't have enough names in the book for either parents. For the baby to have old Injuries is a major red flag because as a mother you bathe your child everyday & you will notice even a scratch. To say she didn't know anything is pathetic. God saved this baby from a lot more suffering with parents like that. A child can never ever do anything to receive a 1/4 of that suffering. So sad to think such a short life with so much suffering :( it really breaks my heart. I hope justice is done right & to the most extreme severity Texas style !
Peace

United States

#121 Oct 21, 2012
Peace is what u have now baby Julian . Now we must have the truth of what happened to u our angel.
Angel

United States

#122 Oct 21, 2012
Julian is an angel of Alice . We need to speak for him . Pray that he has justice . Speak with peace in our hearts for this dear child
Hope

United States

#123 Oct 21, 2012
Sad
Terrible

Alice, TX

#124 Oct 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="what?"]Sssoooo sad I'm crying as I comment, thinking poor little angel, yet It's what God wanted. The Lord needed him now and perhaps he is better off away from those parents. A tiny angel next to our Lord, no more pain ever again and at peace forever. The thought of such an innocent child having to die how he did angers me and I keep asking why, why does this happen?[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way, why or how in the world can somebody hurt a baby? He's Definetly an angel. I just keep thinking of the pain he felt, he had to feel miserable & nobody helped him. Bless his heart, may his mother in father live in pure HELL until they go to HELL... Sick discussting monsters.
just saying

Houston, TX

#125 Oct 22, 2012
As a society We failed this baby! WE ALL FAILED. CPS NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS, GRANDPARENTS of this angel WE ALL FAILED now u ask for justice. Only God will judge
polly

Laredo, TX

#126 Oct 22, 2012
just saying wrote:
As a society We failed this baby! WE ALL FAILED. CPS NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS, GRANDPARENTS of this angel WE ALL FAILED now u ask for justice. Only God will judge
THIS PIECE OF DIRT THAT KILLED THIS BABY IS THE FIRST THAT FAILED, then is CPS, they should have seen 3 months ago when they 'checked into this case' that this mother or father couldnt properly care for this baby, why would they let her have this one if shes already had one removed? Makes No sense to me, at least CPS gave the first one a chance at life.....
what

United States

#127 Oct 22, 2012
just saying wrote:
Um I dont know about U but I didnt know this family so I didnt FAIL SH!T B!TCH. If U knew them n didnt do anything then U r as GUILTY AS THE PARENTS. SO U r the FAILURE
what

United States

#128 Oct 22, 2012
May the Baby Rest In Peace!!!

May the PARENTS BURN IN H3LL!!!

JUST SAYING
Terrible

Alice, TX

#129 Oct 22, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>Um I dont know about U but I didnt know this family so I didnt FAIL SH!T B!TCH. If U knew them n didnt do anything then U r as GUILTY AS THE PARENTS. SO U r the FAILURE
Oh please tell me your not as stupid as you sound? But you must be, in general as a whole society failed this poor baby, from the parents, family members, doctors, CPS, neighbors & whoever else may have seen his condition! I didn't know them personally either, but some many times whether it be in the grocery store, doctors office or anywhere we as a SOCIETY see things that we know aren't right. We usually turn the other cheek & think to ourselves poor kid, or gosh I feel sorry for him/her but we do nothing to help! We don't go the extra mile for children who are being mistreated because it's easier to turn & walk the other way then to stand up and say something! We should all stand up for what's right even if it does mean NOT minding our own business!

FYI don't be immature & name call you just sound so childish!
eresmuymondada

United States

#130 Oct 22, 2012
Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please tell me your not as stupid as you sound? But you must be, in general as a whole society failed this poor baby, from the parents, family members, doctors, CPS, neighbors & whoever else may have seen his condition! I didn't know them personally either, but some many times whether it be in the grocery store, doctors office or anywhere we as a SOCIETY see things that we know aren't right. We usually turn the other cheek & think to ourselves poor kid, or gosh I feel sorry for him/her but we do nothing to help! We don't go the extra mile for children who are being mistreated because it's easier to turn & walk the other way then to stand up and say something! We should all stand up for what's right even if it does mean NOT minding our own business!
FYI don't be immature & name call you just sound so childish!
so then you should go to the police station of CPS n tell them you need charges put on you for being a failure to this child n to any1 else you may have witnessed being abused or mistreated because you r leading to believe that you have witnessed a child/children being abused at stores/their home or you being their neighbor n you turned the other cheek or you walked away. You r such a FAILURE!!! The only one talking IMMATURE is you because this is a mature statement- The ones who FAILED this child R 1. THE PARENTS & ANY1 WHO WITNESSED THE ABUSE 2. THE DOCTORS if its true that he was taken b4 to the doctor n they surpassed any injury 3. CPS for allowing these parents to have another child in their custody knowing they had one removed b4 from these parents 4. ANY1 THAT WAS AROUND THIS CHILD ON A DAILY BASES... So rephrase yourself when you say we as a society dumba$$!!! And yes if U have witnessed any child as U claim to walk the other way n turn Ur cheek U R a FAILURE TO THOSE CHILDREN n U should have charges put on U too.
Amy

United States

#131 Oct 22, 2012
Does anyone know when/where the funeral will be held? I'd like to attend, if possible.
Terrible

Alice, TX

#132 Oct 22, 2012
eresmuymondada wrote:
<quoted text>so then you should go to the police station of CPS n tell them you need charges put on you for being a failure to this child n to any1 else you may have witnessed being abused or mistreated because you r leading to believe that you have witnessed a child/children being abused at stores/their home or you being their neighbor n you turned the other cheek or you walked away. You r such a FAILURE!!! The only one talking IMMATURE is you because this is a mature statement- The ones who FAILED this child R 1. THE PARENTS & ANY1 WHO WITNESSED THE ABUSE 2. THE DOCTORS if its true that he was taken b4 to the doctor n they surpassed any injury 3. CPS for allowing these parents to have another child in their custody knowing they had one removed b4 from these parents 4. ANY1 THAT WAS AROUND THIS CHILD ON A DAILY BASES... So rephrase yourself when you say we as a society dumba$$!!! And yes if U have witnessed any child as U claim to walk the other way n turn Ur cheek U R a FAILURE TO THOSE CHILDREN n U should have charges put on U too.
It's official you are down right stupid, didn't understand a thing I typed. For your next comment please take your time & try your best to make sense. My post went way over your head, guess it was to complex for you to understand. Good lord you have NO common sense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ibc 7 min sticky 4
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 20 min Maybe21 10,618
new keep a word and drop a word (Mar '17) 21 min Maybe21 5,499
All this Cubans in town 29 min Truth 4
Juanito we demand a drug hairfolical test 1 hr Wondering 26
Melissa chapa 2 hr smh 21
Butch Ramos 2 hr lol 12

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance