Abused baby this morning

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Loryn

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Omg!! Why do young kids have babies!!!!! WTF is wrong with these damn kids!!! Praying for this INNOCENT angel to survive, and mark Anthony guerra I hope someone finds you and beats our a** and leaves YOU for death!!!! And the mother isn't innocent either, how dare a mother allow such abuse to a baby who can't do anything but CRY!!!! May god cradle this baby in his hands and heal him!!!!
OmG

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Who r these ppl? R they even human? Not even the animals do that to their offspring! Good grief! How old was the baby?
curoius

Alice, TX

#3 Oct 18, 2012
in Alice?
Loryn

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Yes this was in Alice... It breaks my heart to hear children bing abused and killed, especially this month is child abuse awareness month!!!! That poor baby was cryn cuz he needed something and in return it thrown to the floor. Supposively the mom will be speaking on ch 6 news at 5 pm
Loryn

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 18, 2012
I too have an infant and would kill if anyone ever hurts him. Let's pray for this innocent angel god sent to this horrible family.
OmG

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2012
Poor baby! So much abuse, where was his mom? Interview w/mom @ 6:00 pm chnl 10 news
just saying

Alice, TX

#8 Oct 18, 2012
why isn't the mother at the hospital with the child instead of giving interview?
Truth be told

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 18, 2012
Cuz the baby died

Alice, TX

#10 Oct 18, 2012
FYI not ALL young mothers are bad. My daughter was 16 when she had my grandchild and she's a wonderful mother.

If the child did pass - I pray justice is SWIFT! I will also pray for the baby
curoius

Euless, TX

#11 Oct 18, 2012
is jeniffer ponce the mother to this child?
angel

El Monte, CA

#12 Oct 18, 2012
what happened, please give details??
jeez

Alice, TX

#13 Oct 18, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
Cuz the baby died
NO HE HASN'T
his

Alice, TX

#14 Oct 18, 2012
OmG wrote:
Poor baby! So much abuse, where was his mom? Interview w/mom @ 6:00 pm chnl 10 news
mom was at work baby was home with dad .
sad

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Loryn wrote:
Omg!! Why do young kids have babies!!!!! WTF is wrong with these damn kids!!! Praying for this INNOCENT angel to survive, and mark Anthony guerra I hope someone finds you and beats our a** and leaves YOU for death!!!! And the mother isn't innocent either, how dare a mother allow such abuse to a baby who can't do anything but CRY!!!! May god cradle this baby in his hands and heal him!!!!
The news i read so far says the mother was at work. Apparently the dad called and told her the baby was unresponsive then she called 911. That's how i understood it on alice echo. Poor baby :(
Seriously

Alice, TX

#17 Oct 18, 2012
I ask that everyone please not talk ugly about the mother. She was at work when this happened. She had nothing to do with it. She just trusted the wrong a**hole. Just pray for the child. Please.
WOW

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Oct 18, 2012
on his facebook it says he's been in prison before and he loves his boys...lol...umm sure! What an a**hole!! In the mug shot on kiii he's smiling...wtf he needs help!
jeez

Alice, TX

#19 Oct 18, 2012
Seriously wrote:
I ask that everyone please not talk ugly about the mother. She was at work when this happened. She had nothing to do with it. She just trusted the wrong a**hole. Just pray for the child. Please.
why is she not at hospital with her child
Seriously

Alice, TX

#20 Oct 18, 2012
She IS. She HAS been
who

United States

#21 Oct 18, 2012
whos the mom
News

Houston, TX

#22 Oct 18, 2012
Watch the news @ 10 people and I'll find out who and what!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
saw you 9 min biznitch 19
Leroy Trigo 1 hr bomb 2
teasing (Nov '13) 2 hr cheewe88 29
Rita Camarillo 2 hr Just curious 4
stephanie mad mother castro 2 hr mari 6
david trevino aka dj 2 hr teenyweenie 13
marios meat maket (Jun '10) 3 hr gross 14
Baker Hughes CLOSED 4 hr sam 62
sexist type of woman 12 hr REALLY 62
Alice Dating