What would you do?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chelo

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 12, 2012
What would you do if you knew someone on facebook and they completely lied about themselves. I'm talking about inventing a job, inventing a fake girlfriend profile, inventing a lavish lifestyle, and fooling people into believing it. You know him, his family, and the truth. What would you do?
Chelo

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 12, 2012
payaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep my mouth shut. If people are dumb enough to believe what is on Facebook and topix there is nothing that can be done
True. If they are dumb enough to go along with it, then let it be. I'll keep my mouth shut.
Blazed

Lockhart, TX

#4 Dec 12, 2012
This is awesome....if I were in your shoes I would call them out when the time is right. I would post pics on his wall so everyone can see. But timing is everything.
Mer

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2012
agreed
Chelo

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 13, 2012
I know its him. I know him. I know his brothers and grandparents. I know. I can't stress enough that I know the real truth. In high school he didn't have any friends. I was nice to him and didn't mess with him. Nobody kept up with him so that's why he made up a life for himself and friended all of us from high school. I know his cousins. Like I said, I know everything. He types the same way he talks.
yep

Lockhart, TX

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Blue tooth alone will give your info away.
cmon

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Chelo wrote:
What would you do if you knew someone on facebook and they completely lied about themselves. I'm talking about inventing a job, inventing a fake girlfriend profile, inventing a lavish lifestyle, and fooling people into believing it. You know him, his family, and the truth. What would you do?
It's none of your business. Why do his lies bother you so much? Let him lead his life and you go on with yours. Man, I tell you. People just need to mind their own business.
manly chick

Lockhart, TX

#13 Dec 13, 2012
It's also a very good way of gettin your azz kicked cuz people aren't going to believe an anonymous person but if you show your face to back it up means your a target if its false. Jus sayin
Chelo

Houston, TX

#14 Dec 13, 2012
cmon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's none of your business. Why do his lies bother you so much? Let him lead his life and you go on with yours. Man, I tell you. People just need to mind their own business.
Look who's talking. You didn't even read the whole string did you?
I agreed with Payaso and agreed to just let it go and keep my mouth shut. Let fools get fooled.

@manly chick - read what I wrote earlier.
manly chick

Lockhart, TX

#15 Dec 13, 2012
And read the part where I said just saying?
Chelo

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 13, 2012
manly chick wrote:
And read the part where I said just saying?
Look, I'm not gonna get into a semantic conversation about this. I'm not gonna use your circular reasoning. Try to comprehend before posting.
Manly chick

Lockhart, TX

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Semantic? Anyone that posts on topix has lost all logic and reasoning so therefore you started this conversation, snitch?
Chelo

Houston, TX

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Manly chick wrote:
Semantic? Anyone that posts on topix has lost all logic and reasoning so therefore you started this conversation, snitch?
You are so dense. Also, I didn't snitch genius. I haven't told anyone anything. What are you trying to do? Are you that desperate for attention that you need to be a troll. Its kind of sad on your part. Respond and try to belittle me all you want. I really don't care. I won't feed your need for attention. This is just Topix and had a discussion and you want to turn the discussion into your need. Pathetic.
Wow whee

Alice, TX

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Chelo wrote:
You know the truth, he knows the truth. Personally I wouldn't expose him. He has to look in the mirror & live with himself. Maybe he is a sad individual that doesn't feel good enough just by being himself? Maybe he is a sick SOB that enjoys lying or maybe he is the creep of all creeps like the Chester that commented earlier & always comments. Whatever his reason is for lying (NOT saying its right or that he even has a reason) just let him be or if your really that annoyed just talk to him about it alone! I know many people who pretend to be something they're not... It's extremely irritating! Good LUCK
stalkersexoffend er

Lockhart, TX

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Well like manly chick said, it is a good way to get that asz beat for bein a snitch so either put up or put out like a jailhouse b!t(h and just keep your mouth shut.
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Do t know
Ray Figueroa

Houston, TX

#22 Dec 17, 2012
stalkersexoffender wrote:
Well like manly chick said, it is a good way to get that asz beat for bein a snitch so either put up or put out like a jailhouse b!t(h and just keep your mouth shut.
Didn't you read what he wrote?!? Iz u ignorant!?!?! Were you molested as a child or something?!?!?!
stalkersexoffend er

Lockhart, TX

#23 Dec 17, 2012
Now why would even think something like that little boy?
Ray Figueroa

Houston, TX

#24 Dec 17, 2012
Wow..ur a sick freak aren't you
stalkersexoffend er

Lockhart, TX

#25 Dec 17, 2012
Maybe......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen fair lamb 10 min 281 cameras 23
jesse lopez 1 hr Jesse 4
Ashley Ponce & Robby R Thiefs crack heads drug ... 2 hr Rosie ponce 3
Bleeding 2 hr Stupid 2
NFL Stand up for The National Anthem 2 hr MLK retro 16
anyone know her 3 hr Abcd 3
Gabriel Chapa 4 hr Peace 1

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance