Liposuction

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Does anyone know of a reputable plastic surgeon that has a proven track record in performing liposuction? Preferably in South Texas. Names -Websites& Phone numbers would be very helpful.
Lol

Alice, TX

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Dr gentile
Ralph

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Lol wrote:
Dr gentile
Yea he does that hippo suction stuff.
Liposuction

Lockhart, TX

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Where is his office??
satisfied customer

Donna, TX

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Its on Ocean Drive. And hes worth every penny. I had lipo done 5 years ago under my belly button and love handles.He is very professional and i was 100% satisfied with his work. Call for a cosultation with him if your really serious.
-

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Does anyone know of a good doctor in cc for breast implants? Any suggestions?
Angela K

Parkville, MD

#11 Mar 9, 2015
It's always great to hear that someone had a good experience with a certain doctor or professional. Liposuction is a procedure that you would definitely want to go to a professional for and you want to feel comfortable around the person doing the procedure. Getting a consultation first would allow you see how well you work with the doctor before having anything done. http://www.medilasersurgery.com/liposuction.h...
soldier

Rockport, TX

#12 Mar 9, 2015
Make sure that the Plastic Surgeon AND ONLY A PLASTIC SURGEON performs the procedure and that he/she is currently BOARD CERTIFIED!
dr.

Austin, TX

#15 Mar 15, 2015
Dr. Gouverne
curvy

Houston, TX

#16 Mar 16, 2015
[QUOTE who="dr. "]Dr. Gouverne [/QUOTE]
I've been to both Governe and Gentile. I prefer Governe the staff and the Dr are so professional and knowledgeable. His office is located on esplanade in corpus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
natalie m 2 hr alice 2
Where's tiffany hobbs 2 hr Brad 21
Fights 2 hr More ghetto familes 13
Nathan Rigdon 2 hr Alice 1
Joseph Salinas 3 hr Lol 9
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 5 hr Alain Vain 10,320
ok andy stfu already 5 hr Mohamad 8

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance