Tragos amargos
I still love you

Alice, TX

#1 Dec 2, 2012
I'll always wait for for you--Forever and always! You know who you are! I have faith you will come back to me.
Jaime

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2012
I feel the same way towards my first gf. She has her life and I have mine but I can't stop loving her. She was my first true love. Just when I think that I am over her, I see her and those feelings come back. I don't think I'll ever stop loving her. When I'm out with my drinking buddies and listen to that song I'll break down and cry at times. I wish I could let go but I can't
I still love you

Alice, TX

#6 Dec 3, 2012
There is always one person you love who becomes the definition of love. It's like that person who defines your understanding of love. In my case she was the person I happened to meet the first time I was really ready to love someone. She's the person who wins and I lose. Because for the rest of my life, she will control how I feel about everyone else. she's like the other half of my soul.
Class

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Jaime wrote:
I feel the same way towards my first gf. She has her life and I have mine but I can't stop loving her. She was my first true love. Just when I think that I am over her, I see her and those feelings come back. I don't think I'll ever stop loving her. When I'm out with my drinking buddies and listen to that song I'll break down and cry at times. I wish I could let go but I can't
What Jaime is this??
New year without her

Lockhart, TX

#8 Dec 31, 2012
I hate myself for letting her go. I thought she would never move on but she did. I need her back in my life. I can't stop loving her.
oh well

Karnes City, TX

#9 Dec 31, 2012
New year without her wrote:
I hate myself for letting her go. I thought she would never move on but she did. I need her back in my life. I can't stop loving her.
Sorry but that's life and all you can do is move foward. Maybe yall can work it out maybe yall cant but life is short just keep moving on. Dont live on yesterday but live for today, if its fixable fix it if not then just leave it where its at. Keep that person deep down in your heart and wish him/her the best. Good Luck and Happy New Year!
Sad

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Dec 31, 2012
I wish I could feel that kind of love for someone. Idk why i feel like that. I mean I love my kids but as far as a man I don't think I can. And just FYI no I don't like women lol
Happy Easter

Portland, TX

#12 Mar 31, 2013
To you, my love forever, where ever you may be.
used

Kansas City, MO

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Happy Easter wrote:
To you, my love forever, where ever you may be.
shut the front door get over it...ugh..starting to hate u too.u hurt me ..seeing this bull.for another
goes around

Kansas City, MO

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Comes around..fyi so stubborn.be happily married .with your spouses. Peeps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 1 hr El Payaso 9,658
new keep a word and drop a word 1 hr El Payaso 4,110
Here we go again! 1 hr supporter 23
Dr Bradford 1 hr la neta 49
Nico Rodriguez Felix Luera jr 2 hr pp 5
Dr. Guajardo 2 hr pp 4
Std 2 hr pp 4
Mayor set to resign tonight at meeting 12 hr ALICE CITZEN 43
New CM 19 hr pal 31

Alice Jobs