Need advise on weight loss
Bad Girl

Portland, TX

#91 Jun 19, 2012
elote-man by any chance are you S. M. W.???

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

my mom's hairy sweaty culo

#92 Jun 19, 2012
what the fck is that, if its a type of an std then yeah?;)
Bad Girl

Portland, TX

#93 Jun 19, 2012
ill put name...from what i notice, I use to have a friend that is very if not soo much like you by the name of Stephan M. Werrick :)..just had to point it out..

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

my mom's hairy sweaty culo

#94 Jun 19, 2012
hmmm, then seems like im still the biggest mystery of topix?;) good luck and keep guessing.
duh

Portland, TX

#95 Jun 19, 2012
Elote-man wrote:
hmmm, then seems like im still the biggest mystery of topix?;) good luck and keep guessing.
..lol..he's a female people, but mystery soon will be solved.
wondering

Donna, TX

#96 Jun 19, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>..lol..he's a female people, but mystery soon will be solved.
how, he sounds real rude

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#97 Jun 19, 2012
Bad Girl wrote:
ill put name...from what i notice, I use to have a friend that is very if not soo much like you by the name of Stephan M. Werrick :)..just had to point it out..
mighty strange name for Alice .
:)
duh

Portland, TX

#98 Jun 19, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>how, he sounds real rude
Women are worse!
CBC

Portland, TX

#99 Jun 19, 2012
Eloteman wrote:
<quoted text>
mighty strange name for Alice .
:)
I know who this guy is, he used to be a student at Coastal Bend, old, and always trying to hit on younger girls, and still does, but he would talk like that also, hmmm??
Ugh

Portland, TX

#100 Jun 19, 2012
CBC wrote:
<quoted text>I know who this guy is, he used to be a student at Coastal Bend, old, and always trying to hit on younger girls, and still does, but he would talk like that also, hmmm??
OMG I know who he is also, he's an old man always on CBC lab, on computer, how ironic, and always trying to hit on younger women. He always thought he was popular until girls started putting him in his place. Not sure if he is still there, I transferred but do remember him sending me dirty msgs also, gross!

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#101 Jun 20, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>..lol..he's a female people, but mystery soon will be solved.
alright, now you sound like robert stack mamona.;)

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#102 Jun 20, 2012
CBC wrote:
<quoted text>I know who this guy is, he used to be a student at Coastal Bend, old, and always trying to hit on younger girls, and still does, but he would talk like that also, hmmm??
wow aint you the genius, dork.:)

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#103 Jun 20, 2012
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>OMG I know who he is also, he's an old man always on CBC lab, on computer, how ironic, and always trying to hit on younger women. He always thought he was popular until girls started putting him in his place. Not sure if he is still there, I transferred but do remember him sending me dirty msgs also, gross!
well i send you dirty msgs on topix, whats the difference?;)

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

my mom's hairy sweaty culo

#104 Jun 20, 2012
Bad Girl wrote:
ill put name...from what i notice, I use to have a friend that is very if not soo much like you by the name of Stephan M. Werrick :)..just had to point it out..
its funny that you get mad at me for putting a name on here and then you pretend to wanna sue after selling your foodstamps, yeah ok. sell your wic too mamona but you aint any better than me by putting another mans name on here, especially an innocent one. you prolly licked that poor mans sweaty balls after a zumba workout cuz he turned your mojada azz down? haha!:)
Joanna

Portland, TX

#105 Jun 20, 2012
Elote-man wrote:
<quoted text>its funny that you get mad at me for putting a name on here and then you pretend to wanna sue after selling your foodstamps, yeah ok. sell your wic too mamona but you aint any better than me by putting another mans name on here, especially an innocent one. you prolly licked that poor mans sweaty balls after a zumba workout cuz he turned your mojada azz down? haha!:)
Ok dude or chick, it's me Joanna, wtf do you have against me and why? I never put any innocent man's name on here, on the other hand, you did, and are, which is me. Wtf have I done to you! I rarely come to this stupid, nothing but a waste of my precious time website. Tell me, what did I do to you, that you actually mention me so much.I must be of so much interest to you for always naming me or saying remarks pointed directly at me. First of all, I don't get food stamps (since you are concerned), used to, but not anymore. I actually do pretty well with my ex-husband's CS. As far as suing, it's no one's business what I am doing or not doing. For all you know I may not be doing anything at all, because I am a type of girl who simply lets everything slide, I'm not weak. But my question is, if you are not worried, then why keep changing your name, why create so many different profiles? why have several profiles with different number amount of comments? Something must be tickling you. No I don't talk nasty, or talk like a chola, or like you. Wtf is probably as dirty as I will go (when writing in a public forum of course). WIC, yes I do get WIC, and not ashamed, if you didnt know anybody can get WIC, regardless of household income. Ok and zumba?? dude or chick?, I haven't taught zumba in like a year, guess you don't know me at all, but love to criticize to feed the brain with dopamine. I don't know why it is what you do, love to put people down, act like you are the smartest, but obviously isn't. If you were not bothered at all then why create so many profiles? stick with the same one. You are showing weakness, you don't want that, or do you?? I'm here if you need me ;), oh and lastly, it's funny how someone put that man's name on here, and odd u actually defended someone?..that was nice for once. I had a confrontation my self with this person. He wanted a trainer and a meal plan, then from there he wanted to take me out to a bar lol, yea ok what's up with the meal plan?? I put him in his place and simply told him.."Aren't you a little too old for me?"...then of course apologized and said it wasn't his intention...right! Well I'm here if you want to speak like adults. I have until 4, then after that, I have my life, which is outside of topix. No wonder Ive been getting too many friend requests on fb, you're putting me on the spotlight, wouldn't you not want that?:))
Joanna

Portland, TX

#106 Jun 20, 2012
oh and doesn't matter if you are deleting comments, just fyi, I have them, and so do other people that contacted me if they wanted to help me or me help them. I have it all there, but I just don't think it'a worth it or not?, I mean, you are not worth it, just saying, and everything you say is like repeated crap, that people has heard and it's like ok dude who gives a shitzer lol, seriously, you don't bother me none, and it's obvious people don't care about your comments either.:)
Joanna

Portland, TX

#107 Jun 20, 2012
and the word "mamona" you never said it, until someone else did, if you are smart like you advertise, find your own words. ;)

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

my moms hairy sweaty culo

#108 Jun 20, 2012
Joanna wrote:
<quoted text>Ok dude or chick, it's me Joanna, wtf do you have against me and why? I never put any innocent man's name on here, on the other hand, you did, and are, which is me. Wtf have I done to you! I rarely come to this stupid, nothing but a waste of my precious time website. Tell me, what did I do to you, that you actually mention me so much.I must be of so much interest to you for always naming me or saying remarks pointed directly at me. First of all, I don't get food stamps (since you are concerned), used to, but not anymore. I actually do pretty well with my ex-husband's CS. As far as suing, it's no one's business what I am doing or not doing. For all you know I may not be doing anything at all, because I am a type of girl who simply lets everything slide, I'm not weak. But my question is, if you are not worried, then why keep changing your name, why create so many different profiles? why have several profiles with different number amount of comments? Something must be tickling you. No I don't talk nasty, or talk like a chola, or like you. Wtf is probably as dirty as I will go (when writing in a public forum of course). WIC, yes I do get WIC, and not ashamed, if you didnt know anybody can get WIC, regardless of household income. Ok and zumba?? dude or chick?, I haven't taught zumba in like a year, guess you don't know me at all, but love to criticize to feed the brain with dopamine. I don't know why it is what you do, love to put people down, act like you are the smartest, but obviously isn't. If you were not bothered at all then why create so many profiles? stick with the same one. You are showing weakness, you don't want that, or do you?? I'm here if you need me ;), oh and lastly, it's funny how someone put that man's name on here, and odd u actually defended someone?..that was nice for once. I had a confrontation my self with this person. He wanted a trainer and a meal plan, then from there he wanted to take me out to a bar lol, yea ok what's up with the meal plan?? I put him in his place and simply told him.."Aren't you a little too old for me?"...then of course apologized and said it wasn't his intention...right! Well I'm here if you want to speak like adults. I have until 4, then after that, I have my life, which is outside of topix. No wonder Ive been getting too many friend requests on fb, you're putting me on the spotlight, wouldn't you not want that?:))
only a dumbazz would put their whole lifestory on here, and i thinks its funny that ever since i called your stupidazz out when you started cussing and what not in spanishall that really stopped. you dont scare anybody and dont bite off more cob than what you can chew, literally? i have an answer for everything and im topix's biggest whorra as much as you are a fake?;)

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

my moms hairy sweaty culo

#109 Jun 20, 2012
Joanna wrote:
oh and doesn't matter if you are deleting comments, just fyi, I have them, and so do other people that contacted me if they wanted to help me or me help them. I have it all there, but I just don't think it'a worth it or not?, I mean, you are not worth it, just saying, and everything you say is like repeated crap, that people has heard and it's like ok dude who gives a shitzer lol, seriously, you don't bother me none, and it's obvious people don't care about your comments either.:)
im not deleting anything dumbazz and i care not what "action" you take? they sure must have good liars in mexico?;)

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

my moms hairy sweaty culo

#110 Jun 20, 2012
Joanna wrote:
and the word "mamona" you never said it, until someone else did, if you are smart like you advertise, find your own words. ;)
yeah sure now your an innovator?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe jones 12 min without you 1
Why delete Badger 21 min Mercedes- 7
Kayla from HEB 52 min Wondering 9
Wal-Mart undercover/ mystery shopper 59 min png55 10
Georgiana Garza 1 hr Thank goodness 1
emede/ wicho 1 hr Joe 12
Becareful Selfish jealous lying hypocrites 3 hr Name 8
Brujas In alice..... 12 hr TrentReznor 59

Alice Jobs

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages