where do i sell my soul to become fam...

where do i sell my soul to become famous?

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
violet

United States

#1 May 21, 2012
Where?
doc

Frisco, TX

#2 May 21, 2012
I'll make you famous , I'll walk right over your grave !!!
Hehehe

Alice, TX

#4 May 22, 2012
CAN YOU BE LUNCH?
Sameold

United States

#5 May 22, 2012
Ever here that if you SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE " DEVIL" he will GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU ASK FOR. So, why don't you do just THAT. Cause the way I see it with everthing happening in ALICE ( Killings, Shootings, Suicidals, Drugs and Wanna be Gangs) ppl have ALLOWED the DEVIL to take over and CONTROL there LIFES. I'm just saying. I don't know about everyone but I am A BELIEVER OF JESUS. Ppl get mad cause as they say Here in Topic that ppl bring up the Bible and Jesus, but you know What? Ask yourself, where would you be without Jesus? Who has given you life? Just saying!!!!!!!!!
Devilman

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 May 22, 2012
HALLIBURTON!!
Umm

United States

#7 May 22, 2012
I think there is a booth at the trade center in corpus.
spit it out

Dallas, TX

#8 May 22, 2012
Take my hand and feel my wrath !!!
A person with faith

United States

#9 May 22, 2012
I believe in God and that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. If you truly want to sell your soul to the devil, then I feel sorry for you the day Jesus comes for his ppl and you'll be the one left behind in this hell. Fame and fortune don't even amount to the heavens that await for God's children.
chilipitine

Portland, TX

#10 May 22, 2012
A person with faith wrote:
I believe in God and that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. If you truly want to sell your soul to the devil, then I feel sorry for you the day Jesus comes for his ppl and you'll be the one left behind in this hell. Fame and fortune don't even amount to the heavens that await for God's children.
I don wan fame and a fortune cookie, I wanna new lawnmower.
Down by the River

United States

#12 May 22, 2012
Chacho's!!!
But it's just an even trade for an old hooker, and a crack rock.
Good luck being famous!!
A person with faith

United States

#13 May 22, 2012
If you want a new lawnmower, just get a job and buy one, hun.
ex mason

United States

#14 May 23, 2012
Go to hollywood.
sam

Dallas, TX

#15 May 23, 2012
i so dont care but what would u be famous for? starting such a stupid thread like this really says a lot about you
i am the eye of your soul

United States

#16 May 23, 2012
sam wrote:
i so dont care but what would u be famous for? starting such a stupid thread like this really says a lot about you
if you don't care.. then why would you even be on this website, sticking your nose in people's business? Being a nosey person says a lot about you. Correct me if I'm wrong.. because that's the way I see it! So what if this person wants to be famous. Maybe they're just sick of having no money!!!
Devilman

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 May 23, 2012
Congrats!! Youre already famous look at all the comments. Your soul is mine! Brahahahaha
spit it out

United States

#18 May 23, 2012
Devilman wrote:
Congrats!! Youre already famous look at all the comments. Your soul is mine! Brahahahaha
yuh yuh lol
doc

United States

#19 May 23, 2012
Let's start a war with blood ... Pray for blood ,pray for the end of nightmare that I see in you ,walk with me in hell
Shabadam

Alice, TX

#21 May 23, 2012
Demonical.com it's real.
doc

Dallas, TX

#22 May 24, 2012
E1oteman wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT! the last time i walked with you i tried holding your hand and you told me to fck off and walked away.:)
that was you I'm sorry I promise I won't this time 💀
doc

Corpus Christi, TX

#24 May 24, 2012
Wipe ur a$$ how much lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alice counceling center 5 min hero 3
pos co. deputies 6 min Lol 7
can alice be saved using pixie dust 22 min wakeup 1
Debate 23 min Concerned 170
Lowrider guys in town love it 40 min please 7
Dora Beltran luera 49 min Levi 8
moreida twins! 57 min horn 3

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance