cc forbes employees rob store in laredo

cc forbes employees rob store in laredo

Posted in the Alice Forum

in your face

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jul 17, 2011
who were the three guys from cc forbes that got caught robbing a store in laredo...somebody has to know something
Resident

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jul 17, 2011
when did this happen?
information

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2011
I just heard about it last night...it had to have been this week
information

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2011
I know it happened on monday and angel martinez was one of the guys involved...does anybody know anything else
DUMB

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2011
GET OVER it BUNCH OF LIARS
getalife

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2011
Dude get a life and keep my man name out of your mouth.I guess you have nothing else to do so get off welfare and get a job and do something with your life.
lowlife job

Beeville, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2011
cc forbes company is for workes that cant pass drug test in real companys every body duz drugs there lol'''drink and drive family driving company trucks company truck at the bars no rules thats crazy company
information

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2011
That's how they ended up robbing the store...the three guys met some girls and they were all drinking then they decided to rob the store...I get my information from a trusted source out of Laredo...cc forbes ain't worth shit because of guys like them giving it a bad name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rollie Castillo 4 hr Nelda 1
Roel Garcia 4 hr RookieOfTheWeek 1
Piercings 4 hr Someone 1
Help 4 hr Someone 1
Kim 4 hr His Wife 1
Jessica R 4 hr Ashley R 2
Jolynn ??? 4 hr Derik 1

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance