Jennifer Wallgren
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Voice Of Alice

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Dec 17, 2011
I hate that she taking all the credit for the gifts she buying with the community money for the kids that the dad killed there mom. yes itsa good deed but dammit thank the community for the money, its all about her and what she did and what shes doing... please come on... and always on face books taking all the credit. ugh...
Really

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Dec 17, 2011
There had to be someone who would take such a beautiful gesture and try to turn it into something ugly. You should be ashamed of yourself. Jennifer is certainly NOT taking all the credit! She has said numerous times over and over that the gifts are from ALL of us! The people in the community are the ones helping in this endeavor, and she mentions that "on face books" in almost every post she makes about the whole thing.
And, by the way, the little credit that she is taking for herself I think she deserves! SHE went out of her way to organize this. SHE is the one making the time to go out and purchase the gifts for those children and make sure they get to them. She isn't putting up a false front to line her pockets with others' donations; she is being absolutely sincere in her actions. Did YOU even think to do anything so selfless? No. Most of us were at a loss as to what we could possibly do in the face of such tragedy. She just came up with an idea that would bring the community together for a good cause. Please stop trying to be hateful towards someone who has nothing but loving and genuine intentions at heart.

Oh, and for those of you who missed it, you can see what was reported on the news pertaining to this generous act....

http://www.kristv.com/news/alice-family-colle...
hmmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Dec 17, 2011
Jennifer thank you for talking the time and having such a good heart. To the hater step outide yourself once and a while and do something for no other reason but just because you care it will make you a better person.
seriously

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2011
Voice Of Alice wrote:
I hate that she taking all the credit for the gifts she buying with the community money for the kids that the dad killed there mom. yes itsa good deed but dammit thank the community for the money, its all about her and what she did and what shes doing... please come on... and always on face books taking all the credit. ugh...

Y would u come on here and post such ugly things about her. She stepped up to the plate to help some innocent children who lost their mother to a senseless act. She has not once posted anything that gives herself credit for what she's done. She lost her child two month ago and her heart is in the right place to help these children. I hope u r satisfied in posting what u did. It shows what kind of person u are. Jennifer if ur reading this, ignore the ignorant person who is trying to put u down. There r many people in Alice who value and appreciate what u r doing!
Bubba

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Dec 17, 2011
Voice Of Alice wrote:
Sorry, but you are not the voice if Alice! You are a sorry, bitter, worthless individual who finds the negative in everything and everyone . It's sad to think there are people like you on this earth! I wish there were more people like Jennifer! We all need to learn to pay it forward.
Nice gesture

United States

#7 Dec 17, 2011
What a beautiful thing to do, especially during the holiday season. There should be more people like this young women around! God Bless you Jennifer!
Friend

United States

#8 Dec 18, 2011
"The Wallgren's said they received an overwhelming amount of support from the Alice community. Now they are paying it forward and helping the family of Leslie Morin in their time of need. "There is a community that does love them and does support them and wants to be there for them," said Jennifer Wallgren. The death of Leslie Morin inspired Wallgren to take action and collect presents for the two children Morin left behind. "This pile that we are gathering is going to make them in a little way know that there are strangers out there that love them," she said."

So VOICE OF ALICE.... What part did not function in the pee wee brain u have?? U must be one sad, lonely, bitter person. If it makes u feel better buy a couple of gifts and send them to the kids yourself! Get a life.
heart to heart <3

United States

#9 Dec 18, 2011
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JENNIFER THE LORD IS GOING TO BLESS U AND UR FAMILY IN MABY WAYS
CONCERNED VATO

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Dec 21, 2011
Voice Of Alice wrote:
typical jealous person..... someone trys to do the right thing and you get on here and talk crap and dont have your facts straight. Educate yourself, it will keep you from tasting your foot more often...
Him

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Dec 21, 2011
Yeas
its him

Garland, TX

#12 Dec 21, 2011
Voice Of Alice wrote:
It's probably joeys friends writing this
the frog

United States

#13 Dec 21, 2011
totally over doing it . just let the family
have their grieving time and mourn their loss. Gifts wont make a difference to these poor kids.
Friend

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2011
its not about the gifts ignorant people. Its the love and support from the community. Gift of love!!!!!! What is wrong with u people. Disgusted with stupid people and stupid comments.
La Raza

United States

#15 Dec 21, 2011
Jennifer stepped up to the palte in the time of need, THANK YOU. May god bless you and your family.
the frog

United States

#16 Dec 21, 2011
all i am saying is that this time, most pain these kids have ever felt, should not be publicized. this became more about Jennifer Wallgren and less about the children.
God sent

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2011
God sent is what Jennifer is. The family of Leslie Morin is and will forever be greatful for this beautiful gesture by her and the community. Although it won't bring our (Angel) Leslie back we saw first hand how truely sincere & loving she was. Simply paying it forward on behalf of her own lose, she too has to have some type of healing therapy, so be it if this brings her comfort. She did a wonderful job and offered more of herself.
On behalf of Leslie's Family our sincere Thanks to everyone that opened up their heart to the children. Amazing how all these wonderful, caring people came together especially during this time and season. Please don't bad mouth this lovely woman. God Bless you all.
thanku Jennifer

United States

#18 Dec 21, 2011
I just saw u on the news.!!!The kids n family did look happy for a momment. Thanku so much from a familly in sandiego she is related to my sister kids..The world needs more ppl like u ...some of us think about doing something good give a donation etc. But u took ur time.Llove u n bless all ur family....
Bubba

Edroy, TX

#19 Dec 21, 2011
the frog wrote:
all i am saying is that this time, most pain these kids have ever felt, should not be publicized. this became more about Jennifer Wallgren and less about the children.
Shut up! You are very ignorant! Don't even bother to comment anymore! You don't know anything!
dumb

Garland, TX

#20 Dec 21, 2011
the frog wrote:
totally over doing it . just let the family
have their grieving time and mourn their loss. Gifts wont make a difference to these poor kids.
Did u not see the news u idiot!! The boy was very happy!!! God bless u Jennifer & everyone that donated gifts.
alice guy

Edroy, TX

#21 Dec 22, 2011
it was very kind of her,let her be the voice of alice,theres too many others that just want there pictures in the paper for doing mothing but being a showboat,see with a lady like her who just lost a child last month was simply giving gifts to the children of joey and leslie because it was to remember her little one she lost last month,it is healing for her so what all the people are saying bed please keep it to yourselves ok this is not supposed to be a cruel thing but maybe its the antichrist that are putting bad stuff on here
theres several times the homeless guy eddie in town i give him food,drinks,money,clothes,and anything he needs and theres been several times i just gave to children and other elderly people that i could tell needed it,
mrs walgreen,on this site you gotta forgive the trash that deadbeats that get on here to try to start havoc and turmoil and this town is full of them that are like that,we only have to pray for them,i think 1 day,the whole town needs to meet at a big parking lot just to all become friends,say a few prayers,that to just have a big prayer meet for no reason but to just show up and have a prayer session,maybe at the hi school stadium to just set and meditate a while and bring all in this town closer together,but yeah your giving and thoughts were very kind i back you to the fullest for what youve done,job well done i saw you on channel 6 this morning mam,the happiness you helped bring the children was very thoughtful,god bless mam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your boyfriend calls me every chance he gets 9 min Sure 4
Sad day for Alice post deleted why?? 15 min Dallas 4
Meth users 24 min Dumb 16
Who is sreven uribe pelon 43 min AliceGirl 9
Liza lerma 54 min stfu 5
411 fela chapa 1 hr lol 6
Chicken express 2 hr maclovio 18

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance