Wow, you people really have nothing better to do than talk about my mother. Yes, I put my real name because I'm not afraid to say what needs to be said without hiding behind some fake nickname.
Now I will go through these arguments by points, I just hope you are smart enough to follow along.
1. Thank you to those who stick up for my mother and know that she truly is a wonderful person.
2. If Joe has what he has it's because of my mother. If she hadn't pushed him he would probably still be stuck as a low Med-Aid or CNA at La Paloma or The Hospitality House. He got his CDL license because my mom encouraged him. He took welding classes because my mom encouraged him. He took on a job Fesco because my mom encouraged him, and then supported him when he decided to leave because his boss was a jerk to him.
3. He has his house because of my mother, that lot was under my mothers name and she changed it so he could build the house. TOGETHER they paid for blue prints and paperwork that went along with getting the house. TOGETHER they have the house payments and paid the bills. That house is as much his as it is my mothers. But what the heck, why dwell on something that could have been. Life has to move on and for my mother its her children who keep her going.
4. You people have no right so say anything bad about my mother when all the information you have comes from word of mouth.
5.Yes, my mother has lost weight. She didn't do it to look sexy or to squeeze into size 6 jeans and end up with a muffin top like some people from around here. She did it so she could be healthy enough to be with her DAUGHTERS for many, many years to come.
6. I know what type of person my mother is, and I know what type of man Joe is. I am truly and honestly glad that we are out of that house. It was no place for my sister to grow up knowing that the woman who broke her fathers truck window was the same woman that he cheated on my mother with.
7. If Joe was a real man, he would admit to all the great things that he has because of my mother. As well as admit to all the things that he did wrong. That what a REAL man with REAL balls would do. And I honestly hope he reads this, maybe he will realize that he screwed up. When you don't want to be with someone anymore, you tell them up front. You don't cheat on them with your co-worker, then get forgiven, then cheat again with some other co-worker. That's not how relationships are supposed to work.
8. Say what you want about my mother, about me or even my little sister but know that nothing you say can affect us emotionally or physically what so ever. My mother is a smart woman who can figure things out on her own and she has raised two hard working, smart and caring daughters that are actually trying to do something with their lives instead of hanging around Alice hoping to snag a man that will support them. She has taught us how to value ourselves and not stoop to the level of other. Yes me writing this post may be low, but I am not spreading lies or hiding behind a name. I am simply stating facts in a truthful and grammatical way.
If you have any problems with me, my mother or my sister, please feel free to vent on a website built for people that have too much time on their hands. Or even better don't say anything at all. Which ever you choose is fine with me.