ViShape up

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

You should try the visalus shakes and metabolism wake pills.and for extra energy try the energy shots...all this is heart and diabetic friendly. Pregnant ppl and kids can even drink this.. I've been on it for a while now and have found that ive lost 14lbs. And 4 inches. Plus this is by far the best tasting shake mix ever. It really taste like cake mix. I heard of this thru a friend here at school. u can email me if u want more info. ajtheboss14@yahoo.com or look me up on facebook. Same email.
Saddend granny

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I dont like ANY of the shakes, but would like more info on the pills & shots. What kind are they & how much..
ViShape up

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

The ViSlim pills r a metabolisms boost..u feel energized with those..and then along with a energy drink it give u energy for all day.n it has no crash. Those to together r a perfect combination to be energized n loose weight. I love the energy I have all day now.i actually had a dr visit n he said my sugar leves r actually normal n I dont need B12 shots nor vitamin D intake anymore..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min Liberal forever 17,843
Hospital 1 hr Crappy 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 22,265
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 663
apd needs to patrol city 2 hr Public awareness 14
Ricardo ibanez 4 hr Ricky 38
Letttie salinas from rancho elegre 4 hr Railey 2
•••
•••

Alice Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••