Next Last
lol

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Who is her baby daddy?
Emilly

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2012
I heard she don't even know that's why she dont tell now one i dont no why any one would sleep with her she is ugly and dirtyyyyy her neck is all crusty gross
lol

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Any one got the four one one on this girl
BEWARE

Alice, TX

#4 Jun 25, 2012
To Joanna a little advice for you, report this topic and any other topic with your name on it right away and talk to a lawyer about getting this stalkers name. Ppl are tired of seeing these little girl games this person is playing "Grow Up"!
erica

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2012
BEWARE wrote:
To Joanna a little advice for you, report this topic and any other topic with your name on it right away and talk to a lawyer about getting this stalkers name. Ppl are tired of seeing these little girl games this person is playing "Grow Up"!
She can't afford a pack of Pampers more less a lawyer lol get out of here :)
BEWARE

Alice, TX

#6 Jun 25, 2012
erica wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't afford a pack of Pampers more less a lawyer lol get out of here :)
She don't need money if the lawyer sees a homerun to be won dumbass! I said she should talk to one you retard!
Maria

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2012
I agree w u "beware" Girls need 2 grow & live their lives & stop bc it will come back 2 them Joanna dont worry about all these immature girls/guys All of it is just hate & u dont need that Smile & have a good day
Maria

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2012
*grow up
a old old friend

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Is the water still disconnected at her trailer, it was disconnected for more than a year, gross I bet her pu**y is as crusty as her neck
fuckkahoeee

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Joanna is a great single mom. She takes care of both her kids better than most of you young mommys. Obviously you all are just jealous of her if you all made that much og a effort to come on here and put in you unwanted opinion about her.

She knows exactly who her babii daddii is so leave her the f alone already. Get a life and let her liver get own life.
dammm

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Wtf ..is going on In alice ..
ymcmb joannas cuzz

Lithonia, GA

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Joanna is a Fu kin great mom... peace...
joe perez

Lockhart, TX

#13 Nov 22, 2012
I'm so sure she is always drinking...
Hatersfkem

United States

#15 Nov 27, 2012
joanna is no ho she never even goes out shes always home with her kidz or at wrk so much yall know she hasnt lived in that otha place in a while what is yalls problem she dont even get childsupport or nothing so how is it help from the goverment yall ned to update yallz 411 dumbasses grow up already childish kidz fk them hatin ppl joanna keep on doing the great job your doing forget what anyone haz to say love your bff
Her Loveeee

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 4, 2012
I can guaranteeee that Joanna makes wayyyy more than all these people talking shit get a life people, and a job instead of letting topix revolve around you'r so called life 24/7 :)
Love you Joanna Marquez.
❤Veronica Munoz

Alice, TX

#17 Dec 4, 2012
I love u sweetie and ur true friends and family know what an awesome loving,caring, beautiful mother u are to ur three adorable babies.. We will always have our hatez, they sour words off the sour tongues are the devils work at his finest. Let all this negativity fall on blind eyes,deaf ear, and a heart at is a shield by our good Lords Blessings. I am very proud of u, ur a hard working young lady. U owe nothing to anyone, but ur babies!! So u go Girl, continued blessing and my our good Lord be with u and ur precious babies.❤
please

United States

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Stop defending this low life. All mad cause she dont know who her baby's dad is. The guy she claimed left her for Jenna lmao even with that girl missing teeth she still manages to steal joannas man. She aint no great mom wanting to be partying all the time. Chill the Hell out before you end up pregnant again damn chick
please

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Oh and we know its you Joanna putting shit about yourself and veronica all in love with her. Hop off each others pathetic life and take care of yalls kids instead of partying and getting zanied out all the damn time. You say you love her Veronica then dont talk shit about her when shes f$$king your bro behind courtneys back. Since your the one that sets them up fuckin pathetic Ass people can't find new friends that's why they go back to the same back stabbers you all talk shit about
bahahah

United States

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Veronica stfu and move around with all that. I was juss waiting for you to come and stick up for the dumb bich. anyways that guy qreq v is her baby daddy for the first two. but as for the third baby. Come on now qet real. She don't have a CLUE which guy to blame it on. First it was raymond qarcia's then juan qarcia. F*ck it. that's juss the life of a puta. Oh but she don't go out riqht? if she didn't she would have more of a clue who he is. Bahaha juss makinq a point. ;) so stick up for her as much as you want. She might paint a pretty picture but little do you know.
❤Veronica Munoz

Alice, TX

#21 Dec 4, 2012
bahahah wrote:
Veronica stfu and move around with all that. I was juss waiting for you to come and stick up for the dumb bi±ch. anyways that guy qreq v is her baby daddy for the first two. but as for the third baby. Come on now qet real. She don't have a CLUE which guy to blame it on. First it was raymond qarcia's then juan qarcia. F*ck it. that's juss the life of a puta. Oh but she don't go out riqht? if she didn't she would have more of a clue who he is. Bahaha juss makinq a point. ;) so stick up for her as much as you want. She might paint a pretty picture but little do you know.
It doesn't matter who the father of the baby is, it's her's!!! If she goes out so what! She is a 21year old young lady, she has every right to do so. If she a puta so what!! If I what to say something nice about her I can. I have a right to my own opinion of her as do u. So if I didn't tell you to SHUT UP!! Who are u to tell me? I will tell Joanna like I tell everyone else, haters we will always have. Just give them ur blessings and push pass them!!! Just as I have done to u!! Continued blessings and may ur day be filled with joy and love.❤

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is joe boo curiel 1 hr 2010 coyote 3
Black dress to short for school 1 hr sthu 10
Mkc ( millennium kennel club ) (Apr '16) 3 hr okschnauzermom 18
joe jones 4 hr love 10
Boyfriend cheats with a girl from church 4 hr Lol 6
"Pregnant" 5 hr Exposed 1
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 11,043

Alice Jobs

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages