kassandra aka kc
sabrina

Lockhart, TX

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Need info on this dirty hood r@t i need where she stays,her facebook ect info im on the hunt and looking for her a*s she fked my man and now she gonna Pay..
whatttt

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2013
What's her last name?
Ummmm

Skidmore, TX

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Shouldn't you be after your HUSBAND? I mean, he is the one that made the vow to you, not her. I can't STAND that woman and I don't know your hubby but for some reason we always blame the woman and not the poor poor husband. BS!!
Silly rabbit

United States

#5 Apr 4, 2013
How old is she and is she from San Diego and tall??? Kassandra cadena aka kasey...??
Jason c

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 4, 2013
sabrina wrote:
Need info on this dirty hood r@t i need where she stays,her facebook ect info im on the hunt and looking for her a*s she fked my man and now she gonna Pay..
Does she even know your husband was married? Probably not. But your husband should have known he was married. Is he really married?
oilfield trash

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Kassandra cadena from benavides or san Diego??
giggle

Lockhart, TX

#8 Apr 8, 2013
oilfield trash wrote:
Kassandra cadena from benavides or san Diego??
kassandra gonzales i guess she using fake names now since everyone knows her dirty azz
giggle

Lockhart, TX

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Silly rabbit wrote:
How old is she and is she from San Diego and tall??? Kassandra cadena aka kasey...??
23 or 24 was or is with rudy.from san diego
prob not

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Not kc from sd shes so nice and I think she has a bf
Truth

Houston, TX

#11 May 26, 2013
Yea she has a bf he works hard and she's not like that. She's about her daughter and school plus doesn't live in the area anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
apex 1 hr selina 6
Alice Tx Fiesta Bandana 18' 1 hr Smh 5
Crystal vinton 2 hr Miley Cyrus 2
women that ask for more money besides child sup... (Oct '11) 10 hr Jennycosmo 125
Chamber of Commerce 11 hr Proud of her 25
Jessica Cardona 11 hr Wow 3
Citizens of Alice...describe your water 12 hr Concerned 28

Alice Jobs

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages