girls of copper cantina

Posted in the Alice Forum

whodat

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jul 9, 2010
what do u all think of the waitresses of copper cantina?
whodat

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2010
?
b uddy

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jul 18, 2010
its always the same two rite? they are nice and walk around way fast lol
Anonymous

Elgin, TX

#4 Jul 20, 2010
I'm only 15 but this town is small I kno everyone lol and I kno Erin roxx she cool and if anyone goes bak u tell her " hey ur on topics a girl roslin said ur cool " lol jk but yeah they're all awesome is watt my dad bill says he's lk the best kareoke singr in Alice!!
charlie

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2010
does anyone know any hot guys in freer tx,.
love all

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 21, 2010
All the girls there. They are very attentive and nice. Ervey is great as well. As for my favorite bartender would have to be Erin. She makes aweswome drinks and is a sweetheart.....she is also very easy on the eyes.
Just me

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Jul 21, 2010
R O S L i N wrote:
I'm only 15 but this town is small I kno everyone lol and I kno Erin roxx she cool and if anyone goes bak u tell her " hey ur on topics a girl roslin said ur cool " lol jk but yeah they're all awesome is watt my dad bill says he's lk the best kareoke singr in Alice!!
You are only 15...go study or read a book or something1
april

Dallas, TX

#8 Jul 22, 2010
Erin is way awesome, no one sings hotel california like she does. Her and tre r so cute together. And roslin ur dad totally rocks! Love ya bill!
situation

El Monte, CA

#9 Oct 6, 2010
I like Valerie she is really hot and Susan kicks ass too
PLEASE

Alice, TX

#10 Oct 7, 2010
situation wrote:
I like Valerie she is really hot and Susan kicks ass too
Valerie is nothing but a homewrecking hoe, always in everyone's buis making drama for everyone but that h** needs to attend to her son that she never has, swears she's a lesbian but if you were honey you wouldn't have a kid right? Yeah, your nothing but a poser and a skinny ugly butch ass b****. I feel so sorry for her chic to, lil that she knows b**** still posts up on her ex but shit freak it they can have a 3some of fugly ass dikes...lol
Yup

Elgin, TX

#11 Oct 7, 2010
So true! If I feel bad for Valerie's g/f. Valerie sleeps with any guy that gives her money & buys her things. I always see her around town and she never has her little boy. She sleeps with guys in her g/f house! That's just sad! Her girlfriend is such a sweetheart & deserves someone way better than her. The guys she claims are her best friends or friends are the ones she is screwing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
end zone 3 min juventud 9
Name Change 8 min oh boy 2
City Council candidates? 25 min mel 21
Schlumberger will consolidate to San Antonio. 34 min $&@!!! 7
Fiesta Bandana 48 min mel 8
Ladies 2 hr Longhorn 3
Hello 2 hr Longhorn 1
soiled oilfield wife 5 hr Hello 64 39
Baker Hughes CLOSED 22 hr yo gabba 52
Alice Dating