car accident in robstown

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
omg

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Oct 30, 2010
Any one know what happened? May god be with them!
you KNOWit

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Oct 30, 2010
It was Jeffery Garcia all I know is who it was
Big mamma

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Oct 30, 2010
I wonder how thier familes are taking it ?
RIP

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2010
godbless

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 30, 2010
R.I.P Iris Jones and Jeff Garcia!!! GOD bless them and their families!!!
Coyotes

Mount Morris, MI

#6 Oct 30, 2010
People these day are crazy when it comes to drivers.

Since: Aug 10

Alice, TX

#7 Oct 30, 2010
http://www.caller.com/news/2010/oct/30/four-d...

If it's true that the driver was drinking, which may or may not be accurate, THIS is exactly why you don't drink and drive!! You think it can't happen to you but it sure as hell can...Sorry to all the families and friends for such a tragic loss...
I think

Pharr, TX

#8 Oct 30, 2010
that everyone that drives should learn how to drive defensively. You never know if there is a drunk driver, someone on the phone, or a woman putting on makeup while driving or even someone having a heart attack. Of course there are many other things that they could be doing. But we should always be alert and keep our eyes on the road to see what is coming at us and try and avert that oncoming object. I know that most everyone thinks they are safe and driving good but not all other drivers are. I feel for the families and wish them peace in their time of sorrow. To the girl in intensive care a speedy recovery and may she be able to have a normal life as she did before. God Bless everyone!
Sad Girl

Alice, TX

#9 Oct 30, 2010
It was Jeffery and Iris i worked with him he was so fuckin awesome! you can tell him anything he'll lend an ear and make you smile about the weirdest things :) god took him to soon but at least we know he's happier i love you n miss u jeff you'll always stay in my heart...wait for me at the gate...my the family find peace and may god comfort them in thier time of need
heaveniswaiting

Alice, TX

#10 Oct 30, 2010
where did he work??just wondering cuz mayb i met him once and will remember him..also a girl named veronica garcia they said was with them and passed away..all related...how very sad for families..hope they can find peace after losing these loved ones
roxy

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 30, 2010
He was a great friend/co worker I cnt believe this happen but jus kno we will always miss u n love u
Xyz

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Oct 30, 2010
Needless pointless deaths! It didn't have to happen! You know what in talking about!
dontdrinkanddriv e

Dilley, TX

#13 Oct 31, 2010
i guess they didnt learn after the last death that happened here on that same road.

my hearts go out to their families but i give the deceased no sympathies as they knew what they were doing and they took the life of an innocent man.
listen

AOL

#14 Oct 31, 2010
dontdrinkanddrive wrote:
i guess they didnt learn after the last death that happened here on that same road.
my hearts go out to their families but i give the deceased no sympathies as they knew what they were doing and they took the life of an innocent man.
We don't want to hear your stupid comments now!!!!! so shut the hell up!!!! If you don't haave anything nice to say we don't want to hear from you! AND NO THEY WERE NOT DRINKING YOU STUPID GET THE FACTS FIRST!!!!! U dumb F**k!!!
iknow

United States

#15 Oct 31, 2010
plz the family has lost 4 grandchildren this month...have respect
dontdrinkanddriv e

Dilley, TX

#16 Oct 31, 2010
Even if they drank all night and woke up late to come back home they could still be under the influence of alcohol or driving and suffering from a major hangover....it is still alcohol related. There was empty cans in the car!! They killed someone I knew!!!
roxy

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 31, 2010
Y'all jus needa stop he was my good friend n u kno something there may have been emtpy cans but it dnt mean anything some ppl leave it in the car from days before but jus plz back off cuz his was my good friend n his friends from work r taking it very hard so shut the hell up already
look

United States

#18 Oct 31, 2010
Hey dontdrinkanddrive, stfu and let ppl mourn in peace. Noone needs to hear your smartass remarks.
Breaker

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Oct 31, 2010
look wrote:
Hey dontdrinkanddrive, stfu and let ppl mourn in peace. Noone needs to hear your smartass remarks.
Their dumb actions got an innocent man killed. Feel sorry for him and learn from the others mistakes! The truth hurts but people need to accept it!
wake up

Pharr, TX

#20 Oct 31, 2010
Breaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Their dumb actions got an innocent man killed. Feel sorry for him and learn from the others mistakes! The truth hurts but people need to accept it!
Very well said "Breaker"! That's why these things happen because everyone is on denial, no one wants to accept, no one wants to admit, etc. It can happen to anybody. No one is trying to be disrespectful or bash anyone especially in a time of sorrow but come on ppl... wake up! Parents need to keep track of these kids also & monitor them like crazy! Sorry for your loss, hopefully one day we'll learn from this. God Bless the Families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recall mayor 7 min alice citizen 3
Thomas east 24 min Danielle 9
Council meeting 28 min Chippy 2
Chewy Salinas County Offical 57 min wow 36
Tiffany HobbtheSlob 1 hr GrAyy70 11
Elida resigns breaking news 1 hr Rose 16
Schallert school 1 hr just saying 46
The clown circus that Alice is becoming is all ... 13 hr bias 59

Alice Jobs

More from around the web