Boyfriends Who Are UnAppreciative

Boyfriends Who Are UnAppreciative

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
abc
#1 May 8, 2012
we've been together for a quite a while. he doesnt appreciate anything i do for him. when he comes home i was his clothes, cook, & clean. in the end if theres one little thing wrong he bitches. the other day he didnt set his alarm right and woke up late for work and blamed me!!!
are all men lk this or jst mine? lol
aka

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 May 8, 2012
na mama you jus gota do or dnt do somthing soo he can snapp and know wut it is to have a gud woman like you i wish i did
stxguy

Dallas, TX

#3 May 8, 2012
abc wrote:
we've been together for a quite a while. he doesnt appreciate anything i do for him. when he comes home i was his clothes, cook, & clean. in the end if theres one little thing wrong he bitches. the other day he didnt set his alarm right and woke up late for work and blamed me!!!
are all men lk this or jst mine? lol
Seems to me like he isn't in control of his feelings and emotions. A "boy" like that will be quick to anger and blame others for his mistakes. It may even be that he is having a hard time being in the relationship. He may already be on edge, and every little thing sets him off. Try taking some time apart. Maybe that will help him realize what he has at home. But take time, do not continue sleeping with him or spending time with him, because you are just giving him what he really wants. Take a few days or even a week and then see what happens. If that doesn't work, I suggest you go your separate ways. There are plenty of "men" out there who would appreciate a woman like you.
fyi

United States

#4 May 8, 2012
ALMOST all guys are unappreciative. That is the harsh reality. Even the quiet/ sweet guys take their other half for granted. I know this because I have had the meanest to the nicest and they all seem to forget that if they don't do the small things (i.e a sweet touch, hug, kiss, etc) someone else will. It's the same for women, if we don't give them what they need, someone else will. I just wish guys would return the respect and love.
abc
#5 May 8, 2012
stxguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me like he isn't in control of his feelings and emotions. A "boy" like that will be quick to anger and blame others for his mistakes. It may even be that he is having a hard time being in the relationship. He may already be on edge, and every little thing sets him off. Try taking some time apart. Maybe that will help him realize what he has at home. But take time, do not continue sleeping with him or spending time with him, because you are just giving him what he really wants. Take a few days or even a week and then see what happens. If that doesn't work, I suggest you go your separate ways. There are plenty of "men" out there who would appreciate a woman like you.
thnks alot for the advice. i will def try and see how it goes. i swear i do so much for him, lets see if he'll realize what he has at home.
awwww

United States

#6 May 8, 2012
I disagree with fyi. But to the topic at hand, i think your bf appreciates you like he should, because he doesnt love you. Sorry.
bad

United States

#7 May 8, 2012
Well to a certen extent men r unappreciaive. We as women r wired differntly we want 2 hear nice things from our partners... we want 2 feel loved but for some men it is inposibal. My hasbend wasn't rased in the best of inverments and didn't know how 2 be affecionet or how 2 say thank u when he should have. Maybe ur bf wasn't tought how 2 b greatful and maybe u need 2 teach him what it is to do all those things. We have been married for 4 yrs. And we still have problmes with him being apprecitive but its a work in progres. Hang in their and work on it ( if u feel that u still want to)
abc
#8 May 8, 2012
bad wrote:
Well to a certen extent men r unappreciaive. We as women r wired differntly we want 2 hear nice things from our partners... we want 2 feel loved but for some men it is inposibal. My hasbend wasn't rased in the best of inverments and didn't know how 2 be affecionet or how 2 say thank u when he should have. Maybe ur bf wasn't tought how 2 b greatful and maybe u need 2 teach him what it is to do all those things. We have been married for 4 yrs. And we still have problmes with him being apprecitive but its a work in progres. Hang in their and work on it ( if u feel that u still want to)
thats true. he wasnt really taught much manners when he was young. being that he didnt have a stable relationship w.his parents. thanks for pointing that out to me. lets see how all this works.
BUMBY

United States

#9 May 8, 2012
bad wrote:
For the love of God, learn how to write and spell. How do you expect to be taken seriously when you butcher the english language ?
hmm

Austwell, TX

#10 May 8, 2012
sounds like a douche kick him to the curb.
bad

United States

#11 May 8, 2012
Well thanks for ur words BUMBY! Ill work on it for u. The person on this site understud what I was saying and iam glad I was able to help. So sorry if I have affended u or the english launguage.
igetcha

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 May 8, 2012
my now EX bf is the same way, I would do everything and even like that he just couldnt stop the crap he does........what kind of man wouldnt want breakfast at 5 in the mornig and a lunch for work, then dinner ready for when he gets home. Some guys are just sorry
Lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 May 8, 2012
Who cares!
Big bang

Dallas, TX

#14 May 9, 2012
You just need a real man that takes care of u and spoils u look for one in baker Hughes cement lot off them there
abc
#15 May 9, 2012
Big bang wrote:
You just need a real man that takes care of u and spoils u look for one in baker Hughes cement lot off them there
with everything i do i def need to be getting what i want.
Same

Montréal, Canada

#17 Nov 2, 2012
Maybe we have the same boyfriend. I do nice things and get criticized. It's like nothing nice come out of his mouth... It makes my stomach turn. I won't stand it for much longer.
the exorcist

Alice, TX

#18 Nov 2, 2012
Andy Salaiz
aunt ester

Spring Branch, TX

#19 Nov 3, 2012
You're treating him like a husband, culera! If he is only a boyfriend than he can cook and clean for his own damn self.

But thats what you get because you allow this to happen mija.
hmmmmmm

United States

#20 Nov 3, 2012
the exorcist wrote:
Andy Salaiz
What ever happened to him? I haven't seen him around.
Hmmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Nov 3, 2012
Big bang wrote:
i want a Baker Hughes man I love a man n the work overalls and dirty....idk call me crazy but when a man works hard it only makes me want to take care of him in every way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loni charles mom 1 hr Yellow 4
Benefit today for elizondo family 1 hr I want extra money 13
Joel Olsteen openMegachurch 1 hr Aunt Jamiama 21
new keep a word and drop a word (Mar '17) 1 hr Wonderful 4,783
melissa chapa or marla luna 2 hr really 6
Stolen fair lamb 3 hr careful 20
Alice 7 hr Pal 44

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance