First Prev
of 6
Next Last
oilfield wife

Fort Worth, TX

#105 Nov 5, 2012
curious wrote:
insecurities...lol...you know what is going out there so yes they need to reassure themselves that they don't get caught up in all the trash and keep their husbands grounded. Your just mad bc now she can either catch or stop you from being a man whore. Guess your one of those that don't care if you bring aids home to your wife and let your kids watch her suffer and die a slow death bc of you
Curious you speak from the heart i'm so glad you spoke the TRUTH to these lying cheaters. You should not believe that a growing man born with the ability to control his urge cheat on the women he choose to marry and the watch her suffer a slow death because he caught HIV from some street bird you go girl keep up the great comments i love what you wrote
oilfield wife

Fort Worth, TX

#106 Nov 5, 2012
wooooow wrote:
I know what u mean. But the other women doesnt need to be from out of town. she could be from his hometown, down the street from where he lives or around the corner from his house. she just loads up her car and meets him in the town he's working at. Thats what they find is the best way to handle this. They see eachother when he's out of town and when his wife is at work they see eachother around their hometown, Its bad. Buuuuuut, some of the wives deserve what they get cause some are just horrible and pathetic, No wonder some men stay for the kids so they wont get disfunctional like the mother. And thats where the other one comes in. To tend to him and take care of him and maybe even love this man.
i don't know from what whole you crawled out! But do us all a favor and crawl back in there. who are you to come on here and state "some of them wives deserve it" who are u to judge? a man who cheat on his wife is DYSFUNCTIONAL not the mother retard! you must pass when God divided brain cell to human beings. Ya'll females are fools like these men who cheat with ya'll sorry a$$. Watch your back when Karma think you deserve some horrible things but then don't cry you reap what you sow dummy. All they wives love they men and you only suspect b/c you don't have a man to yourself. Wonder why!!! who wane be with a female who IQ level equals zero!!!!! and is ignorant enough to make those kind of statements on a public site. Dummy do what you can do best lay on your back
Michael Itorus

Clarksville, TN

#107 Nov 5, 2012
Girl you need to get a good vibrator for when your man ain't home
Wilson

El Monte, CA

#108 Nov 5, 2012
No one in the oil field cheats ok..ever...with anyone...at all, ok! Happy? Move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Molina Band 48 min Music 1
saw you 1 hr joe 36
Unemployment office 1 hr Haha 8
Layoffs 1 hr scared 7
Lucero Clarissa 1 hr lmfao 1
So huge 1 hr Mark 2
louis alegria 1 hr wtf 4
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE