First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Happy4U

Alice, TX

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Congratulations to the Democrats and Young People! You now own it, and you can't blame Bush.
The next terrorist attack you own it.
Can't get a job after graduation, you own it.
Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama's EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it.
A nuclear Iran, you own it.
Bowing to the Soviet Union, you own it.
Another severe recession, you own it.
A volatile border with Mexico, you own it.
Trouble getting good health care, you own it.
Higher health insurance costs and health care costs, you own it.
No budget, you own it.
Our allies mistrust, you own it.
Another trillion of debt, you own it.
More Benghazi situations, you own it.
No one willing to join the military, you own it.
Trouble getting a loan to buy a home, you own it.
More dependency on food stamps, you own it.
Trouble finding good employment, you own it.
Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it.
A World Government, you own it.
The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it.
A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table even if it is "Dead on Arrival", you own it.
China controlling our world trade, trampling all over us, you own it.
Loss of our freedoms as we have known it in the past, you own it.
A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constitution, you own it.
Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it.
Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it.
More government corruption and lies, you own it.
More toleration of extreme and fanatical Jihadists, you own it.
Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it.
Your revenge instead of love of country, you own it.
President George Bush is out of it now, and there is not another good man for you to vilify and lie about. In a way I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it was impossible to clean up this mess you voted for.

YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY NOW!
living in the past

Alice, TX

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Happy4U wrote:
Congratulations to the Democrats and Young People! You now own it, and you can't blame Bush.
• The next terrorist attack you own it.
• Can't get a job after graduation, you own it.
• Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama's EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it.
• A nuclear Iran, you own it.
• Bowing to the Soviet Union, you own it.
• Another severe recession, you own it.
• A volatile border with Mexico, you own it.
• Trouble getting good health care, you own it.
• Higher health insurance costs and health care costs, you own it.
• No budget, you own it.
• Our allies mistrust, you own it.
• Another trillion of debt, you own it.
• More Benghazi situations, you own it.
• No one willing to join the military, you own it.
• Trouble getting a loan to buy a home, you own it.
• More dependency on food stamps, you own it.
• Trouble finding good employment, you own it.
• Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it.
• A World Government, you own it.
• The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it.
• A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table even if it is "Dead on Arrival", you own it.
• China controlling our world trade, trampling all over us, you own it.
• Loss of our freedoms as we have known it in the past, you own it.
• A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constitution, you own it.
• Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it.
• Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it.
• More government corruption and lies, you own it.
• More toleration of extreme and fanatical Jihadists, you own it.
• Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it.
• Your revenge instead of love of country, you own it.
• President George Bush is out of it now, and there is not another good man for you to vilify and lie about. In a way I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it was impossible to clean up this mess you voted for.

Dude, bush has been gone for 4 yrs. where you been. On the bright side it sure is nice to own stuff. Woohoo.
Happy4u

Alice, TX

#3 Nov 19, 2012
living in the past wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, bush has been gone for 4 yrs. where you been. On the bright side it sure is nice to own stuff. Woohoo.
EXACTLY!'Bush has been gone for 4 yrs' I am glad SOMEONE gets that!
a1b2c3

Alice, TX

#4 Nov 19, 2012
that is pretty much spot on
Nurse

Ballwin, MO

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Happy4U wrote:
The next terrorist attack you own it.
Can't get a job after graduation, you own it.
Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama's EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it.
A nuclear Iran, you own it.
Bowing to the Soviet Union, you own it.
Another severe recession, you own it.
A volatile border with Mexico, you own it.
Trouble getting good health care, you own it.
Higher health insurance costs and health care costs, you own it.
No budget, you own it.
Our allies mistrust, you own it.
Another trillion of debt, you own it.
More Benghazi situations, you own it.
No one willing to join the military, you own it.
Trouble getting a loan to buy a home, you own it.
More dependency on food stamps, you own it.
Trouble finding good employment, you own it.
Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it.
A World Government, you own it.
The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it.
A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table even if it is "Dead on Arrival", you own it.
China controlling our world trade, trampling all over us, you own it.
Loss of our freedoms as we have known it in the past, you own it.
A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constitution, you own it.
Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it.
Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it.
More government corruption and lies, you own it.
More toleration of extreme and fanatical Jihadists, you own it.
Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it.
Your revenge instead of love of country, you own it.
President George Bush is out of it now, and there is not another good man for you to vilify and lie about. In a way I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it was impossible to clean up this mess you voted for.
Stfu the only one that seems to be complaining here is you

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu the only one that seems to be complaining here is you
No, i think Obama is a mistake also.
Outsider

Alice, TX

#7 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
I believe the point that is being made is that NOW most of Bush's policies will be completely gone (even though Bush was not in office alot of the policies he put in place were still around) and those who voted for Obama will NOW be living with the policies Mr. Obama has put into place. Many who didn't realize how these policies were really going to affect us (especially in Texas) will very soon see many of the points made above...God help us.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Outsider wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the point that is being made is that NOW most of Bush's policies will be completely gone (even though Bush was not in office alot of the policies he put in place were still around) and those who voted for Obama will NOW be living with the policies Mr. Obama has put into place. Many who didn't realize how these policies were really going to affect us (especially in Texas) will very soon see many of the points made above...God help us.
Amen! And as much as everyone has complained about the rich it's the middle class that takes the first shot in January. We're in serious trouble.
SAM

Alice, TX

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Outsider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely worded
get a life

Hockley, TX

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Perhaps if your party put up a viable candidate. his morman(does not believe in christ) Keeps his money overseas (does not belive in america) I had no choice but the lesser of two evils.
Wrong

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2012
get a life wrote:
Perhaps if your party put up a viable candidate. his morman(does not believe in christ) Keeps his money overseas (does not belive in america) I had no choice but the lesser of two evils.
get your facts straight. Mormons believe in Christ.
SAM

Alice, TX

#13 Nov 19, 2012
get a life wrote:
''lesser of two evils''. Ok. If you say so. But Romney has nothing to do with anything anymore. Focus on what is happening and what has happened since Obama won on Nov. 6. Just keep your eyes, ears, and mind open. I guarantee you and this nation haven't seen anything yet.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text> get your facts straight. Mormons believe in Christ.
Lol, that idiot couldn't even spell Mormon with autocorrect so there ya go.

Obama not only has overseas accounts, his college application stated he was a foreign citizen. My point is, the igiots that voted for Obama overlooked a hell of a lot of lies.
get a life

Hockley, TX

#15 Nov 19, 2012
You are right my friend. Imagine how much worst it would be if Romney had won.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 19, 2012
payaso wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an"igiot"? Probably not some one as learned and wonderful as you
It's a combination of an idiot and igit.

If Romney had won all the layoffs that have occurred since election night would not have happened. We were going ti sign a contract on a 300k home, when i canceled the Realtor told me all her appointments had canceled. It seems no one wants to invest in the future under o.
Customer

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Hello wake up it does not take one solo person to do these things we have senators and representatives that make these decisions as well wake up people if Romney won you think we have it bad it would of been worse he cares for no one but the rich and yes Bush has been gone but left his mess behind and it is so large it's hard to get the country back on the right track wake up stop blaming Obama......
Customer

United States

#19 Nov 19, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
If Romney had won all the layoffs that have occurred since election night would not have happened. We were going ti sign a contract on a 300k home, when i canceled the Realtor told me all her appointments had canceled. It seems no one wants to invest in the future under o.
Stop bragging on yourself you stated you had enough in savings to survive stop blaming the president it takes a lot more doing to have what is happening in the world today u are sorry your rich candidate lost get over it ni modo. Buy your house sinconeyis no object you should go ahead and buy that house
Tits McGee

Houston, TX

#21 Nov 19, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol this "igiot" couldn't even spell "to" with autocorrect so there ya go.

Location hidden

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Tits McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol this "igiot" couldn't even spell "to" with autocorrect so there ya go.
No, i really was seeing if you would be smart enough to catch the error. You were. Indeed, i graciously concede that Tits McGee is indeed the intellectual superior.
Sick

Alice, TX

#23 Nov 19, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your husband need to get an education and stop trying to be middle class you are low income Need to get to work. Darling!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ok Andy 8 min lol 5
Best paint shop in town? 23 min lol 6
The cougar at marios meat market 23 min lol 14
3 star muffler receptionist 28 min lol 4
News Hinojosa seeks re-election 47 min lol 3
Gangs 52 min lol 13
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sniffers 647
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]