Has anything embarrassing ever happen...

Has anything embarrassing ever happened to you during sexxx ?

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Binder

Portland, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Make us laugh
HaHaHa

Alice, TX

#2 Mar 29, 2013
We were going at it really hard then his dik slipped out but when he tried to put it back it he punched my ahole by mistake so hard I thought I was going to sheet myself.....it hurt so bad
huh ya

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2013
I farted...(pfffft) never eating beans again ha ha!!
lol

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2013
HaHaHa wrote:
We were going at it really hard then his dik slipped out but when he tried to put it back it he punched my ahole by mistake so hard I thought I was going to sheet myself.....it hurt so bad
that the best ever
Whe

Lolita, TX

#5 Mar 29, 2013
HaHaHa wrote:
Lol thats happened to me too! It hurts like hell!!!
Blue

Portland, TX

#6 Mar 29, 2013
While we were doing it I told him to stop cuz I had to barf . But then continued .
John

Mineral, TX

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Got a leg cramp once.
Totally

Portland, TX

#9 Mar 30, 2013
When I was younger I finally had the chance to make it with a girl I had been working on for so long. I couldn't believe it was happening. We were not even into foreplay for even two minutes and I popped off before she even had her panties down. I wanted to die.
Long John

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Mar 30, 2013
I was eating this girl out one time and just as she climaxed she also farted. I could not believe she had just done that. I should put her name out to embarress her, but I am not that mean. All I can say is you know your good when you makeva girl cream and fart at the same time.
cory

Alice, TX

#11 Mar 30, 2013
my mother in law walked in on us while he had me doggie style...lol
hoser

Grapevine, TX

#12 Mar 31, 2013
I got caught by the pd riding Robert
Chato Vato

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2013
I was doing my girlfriend's Mom and the Dad walked in on us. Talk about a messed up situation. The Mom was worth it though.
remember

Longview, TX

#14 Apr 9, 2013
I know who you are John"
John

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Apr 10, 2013
remember wrote:
I know who you are John"
And you remember this because you were the one I was having sex with?
fred

San Antonio, TX

#16 Apr 10, 2013
Well when I was younger and inexperienced, I finally got the girl I wanted for the longest time. We went out to the movies and on the way home took a dirt rd. We started making out and by the time I knew it, her panties were down and I was on top of her in the passenger seat of my car. I shoved it in and starting pumping fast and hard. Next thing I know, she puts her hand down, grabs my cock and shoved it in. It was never in this whole time. I was so embarrassed because I was acting like a big player and like I had done this before. And I could never find the entrance on my own.
old memories

Dallas, TX

#17 Apr 10, 2013
when i was with my ex we were going at it soooo good....and he just kept pounding me and pounding me good i accidently farted, he stopped and we both laughed and then he kept going! lmfao! True Story!
omg people

Longview, TX

#18 Apr 10, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>And you remember this because you were the one I was having sex with?
Strawberry lube???;
haha

Pine Bluff, AR

#21 Apr 14, 2013
My hubby n i were going at it i was kinda embarrassed to reveille a dildo but i did any way he wasn't into it at first but then got over it since he saw how much i liked it any ways he threw it so fast and hard bec he was ready to give me the real thing well it somehow hit our window breaking it!!! Hahaha funniest thing ever i could not stop laughing.it sounded so loud! I couldn't even finish he was mad thou bec he dint get to finish haha! Never again have we use
lol

Dallas, TX

#22 Apr 14, 2013
He was eating me out and i farted in his face!! True story but hes still with me lol
true story

Rowlett, TX

#23 Apr 15, 2013
I charted all over his forehead when he was eating me out. So sorry joey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 1 hr LA pp reynolds 8,354
Crystal Christine Luna 1 hr Go Eat Your Feelings 9
Alysha Ramirez 2 hr Noone1 1
Rachel ramirez 2 hr paul 4
TRUMP WINS! Oilfield will start up again! 3 hr ODB 99
heb 6 hr D 6
April Soto quit deleting 6 hr Oilfield men 3

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance