Skinny Wraps by It Works

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wondering

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Oct 13, 2011
I was wondering if anyone has used one of these or heard of them, I just want to kno if they work?
User

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2011
I've tried it and it does work!
Hmm

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Oct 13, 2011
can I get one around here.
mom

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2011
They are working for me. I loved them so much I started selling them. Several distributors in Alice.
distributor

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2011
For those wanting to know about the product or to join we will have a booth at county fair
what

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Oct 13, 2011
I'm not attending the county fair. Can you just give me a location where they're sold?
what

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Oct 13, 2011
Facebook Honey there is like 7 people in Alice selling it I'm sure u have one of them
User

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2011
I get mine from Dara Martinez she is on Facebook
observer

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Oct 13, 2011
www.skinnywrapgirls.com
You can buy 3 for $59 instead of paying $25-$30 for one.
what

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Oct 13, 2011
observer wrote:
www.skinnywrapgirls.com
You can buy 3 for $59 instead of paying $25-$30 for one.
U have to become a loyal customer to get whole sale price and it's 4 wraps for $59 but u have to get setup on autoship draft
what

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Oct 14, 2011
what wrote:
Facebook Honey there is like 7 people in Alice selling it I'm sure u have one of them
Ok honey, thanks...lmfao
Lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Oct 14, 2011
Do they really work, and what are the cons of this product or the side effects
another distributor

United States

#13 Oct 14, 2011
Lol wrote:
Do they really work, and what are the cons of this product or the side effects
Yes it does work. I haven't heard of no one tell me of any side effects at this point
maybe

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Oct 14, 2011
if I knew what they were. Can you tell us a little bit about this, not being ugly just want to know.
distributor

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2011
Expect "ultimate" results with this amazing 45-minute body Applicator! The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results when applied to the skin. It continuously hydrates for firmer, smoother, more youthful-looking skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite and skin slackening. See results in 45 minutes.
distributor

United States

#16 Oct 14, 2011
Each box contains 4 Ultimate Body Applicators that can be applied to the area of your choice, such as the abdomen, back, legs, or arms. Applicators are easy to apply and come ready to use. If it is your first time using an Ultimate Body Applicator, we recommend that you only leave the wrap on for 45 minutes to test your skin sensitivity to the natural ingredients with detoxifying properties. For best results, use Defining Gel twice a day in between your Applicator uses. This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children. If you have a medical condition, health concern, or are taking prescription medication, consult with your health care professional before using this product.
interested

Hebbronville, TX

#17 Oct 14, 2011
distributor wrote:
Each box contains 4 Ultimate Body Applicators that can be applied to the area of your choice, such as the abdomen, back, legs, or arms. Applicators are easy to apply and come ready to use. If it is your first time using an Ultimate Body Applicator, we recommend that you only leave the wrap on for 45 minutes to test your skin sensitivity to the natural ingredients with detoxifying properties. For best results, use Defining Gel twice a day in between your Applicator uses. This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children. If you have a medical condition, health concern, or are taking prescription medication, consult with your health care professional before using this product.
How much does each box cost?
distributor

United States

#18 Oct 14, 2011
interested wrote:
<quoted text>How much does each box cost?
As a retail customer it's 100 a box or 25 each for if ur setup as loyal customer it's 59 for the 4 wraps but u have to speak with a distributor so u can give them ur information to draft monthly from ur credit card and company will mail u the product every month
interested

Hebbronville, TX

#19 Oct 14, 2011
distributor wrote:
<quoted text>As a retail customer it's 100 a box or 25 each for if ur setup as loyal customer it's 59 for the 4 wraps but u have to speak with a distributor so u can give them ur information to draft monthly from ur credit card and company will mail u the product every month
Oh wow, thats pricey. Thanks for the info.
client

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Oct 14, 2011
it really isnt pricey when u think about it. i put one on before i go to sleep and by the morning ive lost inches. how many products out there help u lose inches while sleeping? its a great product.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheer mom tryouts 3 min Cheer mom winner 1
AHS lockdown 8 min COYOTE101 1
wedo the weeso 33 min And look 6
riann altamirano & jd silva (Apr '11) 36 min spitter 47
Style Show O what a show 42 min Third party 14
Toonces 1 hr Gotcha 1
tell me about 2 hr lmfao 2

Flood Warning for Jim Wells County was issued at March 05 at 2:28PM CST

Alice Dating
Find my Match