United States

#23 Mar 24, 2013
Who was driving
selina

Fort Worth, TX

#24 Mar 24, 2013
off duty wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts before you start defending them. I was one of the first responders on scene and the children were not buckled in their carseats. they were ejected from the vehicle. Heathers boyfriend even admitted they were not buckled in the car.

I can defended them all i want cause i know what happened and for yall low lifes to say they deserve to die that is stupid of yall and dont u think if the kids were thrown out of the car they would have been more hurt but they are not and i know cause i am here with them right now stupid a** so u get ur facts stright and get a life abd stay out of everybody else life!!
Done

United States

#25 Mar 24, 2013
I get it, you're family so you're on their side. But God was with those poor kids & that is why they didn't sustain more injuries. It's so sad that this even had to happen. Poor judgement & bad parenting are to blame, now these 2 ladies are gone & they left their children working a mother.
selina wrote:
<quoted text>
I can defended them all i want cause i know what happened and for yall low lifes to say they deserve to die that is stupid of yall and dont u think if the kids were thrown out of the car they would have been more hurt but they are not and i know cause i am here with them right now stupid a** so u get ur facts stright and get a life abd stay out of everybody else life!!
Stupid

Houston, TX

#26 Mar 24, 2013
off duty wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts before you start defending them. I was one of the first responders on scene and the children were not buckled in their carseats. they were ejected from the vehicle. Heathers boyfriend even admitted they were not buckled in the car.
As a first responder as u say you were, you sure lack professionalism. You shouldn't be on here giving your two cents because I'm sure if the children were not wearing seat belts and by the obvious severity of this accident, I don't think the children would have survived if they had not been buckled up. Of course the guilty are going to find some how to veer blame away from themselves some how. Stop first responding if your going to come here & bash people.
Family friend

Alice, TX

#27 Mar 24, 2013
Everyone needs to stfu. The children's lives were saved because of the carseats. It's was a accident that cost them theirs lives.mhave some respect. What if that was your daughter, sister,cousins, friends. You wouldn't like for anyone to be talking shit. They were good girls who made a mistake. No one is perfect. Carlie was a good mom supporting her children. Heather was going to school. What is it to you all about their life. They are gone and not coming back. Give the family so time to grieve before you start making up lies about two innocent girls whose life was cut to short. P.s. the children are fine and playing around. I saw them for my own eyes.
XXM

Mcallen, TX

#28 Mar 24, 2013
I WOULD LIKE TO SEND MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF CARLIE AND HEATHER. THEY ARE IN A BETTER PLACE RIGHT KNOW. I KNOW ANYONE THAT KNEW THEM WILL MISS THEM ALOT AND ESPECIALLY THEIR PARENTS. AND FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN BACK OFF. IN OTHER WORDS SHUT-UP!!!!!!
curious

United States

#29 Mar 24, 2013
Why would they be going 80 in the first place?
I don't go that fast with my child in the car to AVOID things like this. Those poor children will grow up without their mothers now. Hopefully people learn from this.
Blusher

Alice, TX

#30 Mar 24, 2013
Stfu you dumb bitches you don't know Carlie and her babies were buckled the fuck in.she was a single mother taking care of her kids at 23 and taking care of bills and ect.thats more than any of y'all could do..just cause you don't buckle in your kids dosent mean she doesn't .she is the best mom there is in Alice.And she deserves even your pathetic prayers.you deserve to burn in hell for talking down on the rested.ive seen so many of you moms here in Alice with your child in the front with you so choke on it bitches.
selina

Arlington, TX

#31 Mar 24, 2013
Exactly i agree with blusher she was a good mother and a good friend so all yall haters need to let them rest in peace!!!
Idk

Houston, TX

#32 Mar 24, 2013
I thought Carlie was 19
Rancho alegre

United States

#33 Mar 24, 2013
R they joe marquez kids?
Huh

United States

#34 Mar 24, 2013
Can someone plz tell me who these young ladies are. What are their last names? What yr did they graduate from HS? Are they from Alice? Give us more info on them. When & where did this incident happen? May God be with them.
blah

Houston, TX

#35 Mar 24, 2013
Yes they r joe marquez kids
sam

United States

#36 Mar 24, 2013
May they rest in peace they are in a better place now everyone needs to grow up & stop being childish writing mean things on topix.......
Done

Alice, TX

#37 Mar 24, 2013
If those babies were buckled in then why were they found wondering around that back road where the accident happened?? Please explain that?
off duty

Alice, TX

#38 Mar 24, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
As a first responder as u say you were, you sure lack professionalism. You shouldn't be on here giving your two cents because I'm sure if the children were not wearing seat belts and by the obvious severity of this accident, I don't think the children would have survived if they had not been buckled up. Of course the guilty are going to find some how to veer blame away from themselves some how. Stop first responding if your going to come here & bash people.
if you pay attention and listen childrens bones are more flexible than adults plus the fact that the children were thrown onto a field of sand not the roadway. thats the only thing that saved them was where they landed. and the two girls that died were already stiff from rigamortis to set in which means that those kids were out there for over an hour
stfu

Alice, TX

#39 Mar 24, 2013
Blusher wrote:
Stfu you dumb bitches you don't know Carlie and her babies were buckled the fuck in.she was a single mother taking care of her kids at 23 and taking care of bills and ect.thats more than any of y'all could do..just cause you don't buckle in your kids dosent mean she doesn't .she is the best mom there is in Alice.And she deserves even your pathetic prayers.you deserve to burn in hell for talking down on the rested.ive seen so many of you moms here in Alice with your child in the front with you so choke on it bitches.
oh they were buckled? no they werent, the officer placed jr in his seat and put him in his patrol unit and jasmine was sat on the frknt seat of the officers vehicle because Leroy admitted that the kids were. NOT buckled in and jasmines seat was in the 3rd row of the vehicle
Huh

Alice, TX

#40 Mar 24, 2013
How old are the kids?
Wondering

United States

#41 Mar 24, 2013
Why all these questions? Two beautiful life's r gone n the two little ones will never know their mother. It's hard enough for family n friends right now. Have compassion n let's pray for the families that they find the comfort n strength to bear with the loss of two daughters. Also Carlies' children will need all the support for a long time. May Heather n Carlie now in heaven RIP! To all family n friends may u find the strength u need to deal with this loss, my condolences to all of u. God Bless!
Stupid

Alice, TX

#42 Mar 24, 2013
off duty wrote:
<quoted text>
if you pay attention and listen childrens bones are more flexible than adults plus the fact that the children were thrown onto a field of sand not the roadway. thats the only thing that saved them was where they landed. and the two girls that died were already stiff from rigamortis to set in which means that those kids were out there for over an hour
Well if that were the case then car seats would not be needed!!! Flexible or not its not YOUR place to come on here and throw your supposed knowledge around as if you are so perfect and know everything!!! Keep yourself out of this and let pay the family some respect!!!! Big words don't mean you are right so get over it!!! I ain't buying it !! Condolences to the family!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new keep a word and drop a word (Mar '17) 1 hr Maybe21 5,471
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 1 hr Maybe21 10,592
Felisha Vasquez n Melissa chapa 1 hr smh 6
women in alice with green eyes 1 hr Dog 6
Hit and run 1/25/18 4 hr I Tell You 14
should we pass a law against assault weapons? 4 hr Control 13
Cassandra the one that worked at car dealership... 4 hr Ruben 12
Elections Fri Wake up 42

Alice Jobs

More from around the web