Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
r_i_p

Atlanta, GA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
prayers to the family?
I didn't know the young beautiful girls , but how did they pass away?
r.I.p angels
Ugh

Alice, TX

#2 Mar 24, 2013
I knew some one would put this up why don't you just ask someone who knew them why post on hear all pple are gonna do is talk shyt
Sofia

Alice, TX

#3 Mar 24, 2013
What are you talking about? More info is needed
Dumbfux

Rockport, TX

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Probably drunk driving
Medic

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Rest in peace. god bless your families
r_i_p

Atlanta, GA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Ugh wrote:
I knew some one would put this up why don't you just ask someone who knew them why post on hear all pple are gonna do is talk shyt
I ain't talking s h I t . I was just asking how they passed away , I didn't even know the girls to be saying anything bad about them , chill I ain't the DRAMA type
Friend

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2013
What Heather & Carlie? What happen 2 them?
off duty

Alice, TX

#9 Mar 24, 2013
the rolled the vehicle several time while traveling over 80 mph. they're lucky they didnt kill the 2 little children in the vehicle also. screw the prayers for them, pray for the little children who got thrown out of the vehicle while it was rolling down the road cuz obviously the mother and aunt didnt care enough to buckle them in their carseats because they were found walking around the vehicle!
Medic

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 24, 2013
And I pray for your children
Unknown

Portland, TX

#12 Mar 24, 2013
Oh wow. Where was this at? & when? I hope the two children are okay. Irresponsible moms
Dumbfux

Rockport, TX

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Dmn what a shame on those children there mother not even caring enough to buckle them in and then to top it off speeding I hate to say it but they deserved to die especially since they were irresponsible as ef
Friend

United States

#14 Mar 24, 2013
Dumbfux wrote:
Dmn what a shame on those children there mother not even caring enough to buckle them in and then to top it off speeding I hate to say it but they deserved to die especially since they were irresponsible as ef
Did they really pass away? I found anything on the 24/8 news.. When did it happen & where? & I think I knw them bit I'm not sure if it's the same girls I knw! Who r their parents?
Friend

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2013
Correction: I didn't find anything on 24/7.
Ugh

Portland, TX

#16 Mar 24, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
funny your just repeating the sane thing over and over smh you don't even make sense
how dose that not make sense? And I repeat it so pple lk you will get it through ur heads that it's none of yalls business how it happend
Sofia

Alice, TX

#17 Mar 24, 2013
I call BS! Why hasn't anyone posted new info such as where when names? This is all a pathetic persons cry for attention
cowboy

Houston, TX

#18 Mar 24, 2013
No respect,already on topix
mee

United States

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Dumbfux wrote:
Omg..r u serious have some f*cking respect were u thr when it happened ? Prolly not so stfu ...you dumfux idiot ..noone deserves to die have respect for thr family
selina

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Mar 24, 2013
None if yall know anything about carlie or heather they were good people and carlie was a good mom she did buckle the kids in there car seat so stop fu**en judging them and let them rest in peace damn yall dont have no lifes that yall have to talk about the dead...
omg

United States

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Who was driving.
off duty

Alice, TX

#22 Mar 24, 2013
selina wrote:
None if yall know anything about carlie or heather they were good people and carlie was a good mom she did buckle the kids in there car seat so stop fu**en judging them and let them rest in peace damn yall dont have no lifes that yall have to talk about the dead...
Check your facts before you start defending them. I was one of the first responders on scene and the children were not buckled in their carseats. they were ejected from the vehicle. Heathers boyfriend even admitted they were not buckled in the car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new keep a word and drop a word 7 min Maybe21 2,305
Spinners 21 min Just saying 7
Hispanics with ugly names? (Jul '13) 52 min Curiois 32
Seli Gonzalez Hernandez 55 min Hello 24
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 1 hr Maybe21 9,111
Minnie Alfaro (Hughes) 1 hr Friend 1
Krystal Rodriguez 1 hr Val 2
Last nights city council meeting Sun Swimmom 68

Alice Jobs

More from around the web