Posted in the Alice Forum

Oilfield acc

Rockport, TX

#1 Nov 23, 2011
Dont know how true cause it just happened I'm told
Arnold

Spring Branch, TX

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Wow. You know Alice is full of Oil field workers and families, way to scare everyone here that has a loved one in the field.

Why would you put that and not have one iota of information?
Oilfield acc

Rockport, TX

#3 Nov 23, 2011
It just happened don't read it
You are the one starting trouble,guy probably not even from here
Jusme

Rockport, TX

#4 Nov 23, 2011
2 trucks head on I heard
Well

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Nov 23, 2011
I don't have a family in the oilfield but do know that if the buzzards start flying around on topix it is usually true. So the buzzard that started this topic needs to keep their mouth shut because the families might not know yet.

Don't let them find out through others. Let them be notified by their husbands hopefully telling them "I'm alright! I was in an accident but I'm alive!" Keep your mouth shut and leave bad news to be delivered the way it should be.
mee2

Rockport, TX

#6 Nov 23, 2011
look you shut your ass up,this was some one from up there and i know him ,but the other vehicle involved was from around here so keep quiet so this can get wrapped up,you all are the buzzards that are over reacting,now i said hush please
barb

Rockport, TX

#7 Nov 23, 2011
this accident happened in
karnes city around 12-12;30 my brother and his wife's nephews ex wife was killed in an accident one lady gave a signal to turn and was hit by a company pickup the car hit the other lady and killed her she was enroute to falls city texas to pickup her grandaughter from school she in 5th grade. the other lady was air lifted to san antonio she is in critical condition.so please pray for them all also the person that hit the car it's so sad for everyone.
Myomy

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Dec 22, 2011
Karnes city paper said at the time of the impact,the guys cell phone was dialing a number when he plowed into the car waiting to turn,look it up,,countywide is the news paper there,,the guy admitted it too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ihop coming to alice 4 min the real PP Reynolds 12
Mrs Offie Saldivar N Mrs Veronica Palmer " fast... 6 min Iknowwhatyourdoin... 1
Homecoming King and Queen 10 min football mom 3
Patricia Perez 17 min Lol 3
gilbert monsevais 36 min what 29
Council Women Yvette Terrell Johnson Is A Total... 37 min Dumbies 9
Halo at Fairgrounds 51 min Alice ppl 33
Alice Dating
Find my Match

Alice Jobs