learning tree daycare 'lights got cut...

learning tree daycare 'lights got cut off'kids inside

Posted in the Alice Forum

Alice, TX

#2 Mar 30, 2010
i'd rather have my kid without electricity than picking up drugs and putting it in their mouth like the way its happened at prodigy.

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Mar 30, 2010
why make such a fuss about the light! everyone forgets to pay their bill at one time or another!
The kids are being well taken are of there!
just want 2 let u know

United States

#7 Apr 3, 2010
Now now stacy lopez!!! I saw 2 new bikes outside. That's good, but now go back to Wal-mart and buy a little more. Poor kids no lights and no toys. To top it off the play ground does even have shade. Come on Mrs. Lopez get it together.
miss alice tx

Kemp, TX

#8 Apr 30, 2010
my sister worked at prodigy and the employees there are so fake! lol they don't even carry a conversation there w.your child except for when thier yelling at them....she said the days she worked there not once did she see anyone of the employees take thier class to wash hands after playing outside in the morning and going inside for a snack!! there's this asian little girl that goes there and the staff doesen't even try to talk to her because they say she doesen't understand..lol too funny because i go do my nails w.her parents and she's always talking and laughing w.my daughter!! they cover themselves w.the same blanket because thier all related or good friends working there..btw my sis quit and never got paid for the days she worked there..it doesen't matter because the check would of bounced..so i've heard!!

United States

#9 Apr 30, 2010
If they yelled at my children (although I'd never leave them anywhere) they'd be tasting the barrel of a gun!
just saying

Alice, TX

#10 Apr 30, 2010
where is this day care located?

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 May 8, 2010
alice attorney wrote:
<quoted text>please very careful,with false accusation .these blog is being monitored by an attorney .you will be notified very soon.

You call yourself an attorney but your grammar skills are not very good. Should be this blog -- NOT these blog. Go back to school.

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 May 8, 2010
poor kids

Allen, TX

#17 Jul 18, 2010
Speaking from personal experience, I was not at all satisfied with prodigy. The food portion was ridiculous. The drinks were see served in a disposable cup made for rinseing ur mouth. My child never had the same teacher for more than a wk. And had numerous accidents that were they didn't know how it happened and the explanation were always conflicting.

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Jul 18, 2010
where is this daycare located

United States

#19 Jul 19, 2010
Woodland Dr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michelle lee (Dec '11) 1 min Alice man 38
So what happened to the $53,000 16 min Sylvia 6
Were you ripped off? 25 min pam 1
Tara garcia 1 hr lmao 14
Is she still on the loose 1 hr pam 8
Kristy mungia 1 hr Tia A 2
Kristi n Ray 2 hr La Prima 1
Arrested again 5 hr darlin 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance