Inspection sticker
Curious

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Where can I get one with out going through the picky places that do them?

Since: Mar 13

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
Where can I get one with out going through the picky places that do them?
San Diego. BTW, this subject has been covered on a different thread. Trying doing a topic search.
Curious

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Chilly Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
San Diego. BTW, this subject has been covered on a different thread. Trying doing a topic search.

Well sorry about that I didn't know that you were monitoring the site.

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sorry about that I didn't know that you were monitoring the site.
Really, I am not. Somebody else had a similar question, and I commented. Others did as well. Personally, I was just letting you know, so that you would be the beneficiary of others thoughts/input on this issue.
Curious

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2013
payaso wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem pancho? You come on here and ask a question and then get your panties in a bundle when some one answers. Pay what every one else pays you cheap a$$.
I don't have a problem on what they put its how they put it, they make it seem like I live on this site like the the ones that have nothing else to do but talk shit. I was just simply asking a question

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem on what they put its how they put it, they make it seem like I live on this site like the the ones that have nothing else to do but talk shit. I was just simply asking a question
I simply replied to your comment. Clearly, you are the one with a problem!!! You're taking shit personal, when it was never intended to be an insult. What's your issue. You asked a question, I answered based upon what another poster had stated on a post covering the same topic, and encouraged you to do a search in order TO EXPAND YOUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE!!! For all I know the folks in SD, may be closed. Knowledge is Power!! Maybe, one of these days, when you grow up, you'll learn that simply fact!!!

BTW, maybe if you quit driving a piece shit car, you wouldn't be so up-tight!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow in Alice 19 min lol 27
Destiny lee 22 min moco 2
dos 2 hr lol 2
will he be out for thanksgiving 3 hr fools 3
turkey plate benifit w free birds 4 hr turkey 4
Hector zeke Trevino 5 hr The boss 2
When Alice Parade 5 hr Javier Ramos 6
Arrest in officer Murphy murder Sun true 129

Alice Jobs

More from around the web